• 116 Replies

cndblank

• Newb
« Reply #60 on: <12-01-13/0655:17> »
Thanks!

Brian

• Newb
« Reply #61 on: <12-02-13/1648:57> »
The V0.8.11-neoanarchist_fork works very well for me.

I like that it blanks out active skills which you cannot default, however you seem to have lost the -1 for defaulting (see pg. 130) when you can. A "-1" can be added the first sum.

e.g. for Character Sheet S22, =IF(U22=0,IF(VLOOKUP(A22,$'Skills Database'.$C$6:$G$86,4,0)="Yes",W22+Y22-1,""),U22+W22+Y22)

One minor issue, in LibreOffice, function "ifna" isn't supported so on the priorities page, you need to strip it.

e.g. for Priorities B6, =ifna(LOOKUP(B6,E3:E7,J3:J7),"")

idiedtrying

• Newb
« Reply #62 on: <01-18-14/0604:11> »
hey guys, I dont know if this is still relevant, but i fixed some bugs and did some improvements that use ooo basic. So u should use open office. For example there is now a weapons table on the character sheet, listing all ranged weapons with the according stats bought on the inventory sheet. Tell me what u think.
« Last Edit: <01-19-14/0442:44> by idiedtrying »

Dilz669

• Newb
« Reply #63 on: <02-04-14/2238:09> »
@idiedtrying - Thanks for the update. However, I have noticed a few problems.

1) The Ranged Weapons table on the character sheet tab doesn't seem to auto generate like you suggested in your comment.

2) On the Melee/Projectile Weapons table on the character sheet tab, the Type column doesn't seem to be pulling the correct info for the Weapon column. For example when you select Melee Weapons - Blades in the Type column your options in the Weapon column are; Forearm snap-blades, Katana, Knife, Pole arm, Survival Knife, Sword, Club (not a blade), and Extendable baton (also not a blade). And, it's missing the Combat Axe and the Combat Knife. It looks like it's omitting the first two entries from the Blades table and grabbing the first two entries from the Clubs table. It's not incorrect for just the Blades type.

3) The Attribute-Only Tests table on the Character Sheet tab seems to have some multiply operations that should be addition operations.

Thanks  to everyone that has contributed to this project. Some pretty good spreadsheet skilz.

idiedtrying

• Newb
« Reply #64 on: <02-10-14/0934:20> »
thank you for your bugreport Dilz669. I should have fixed the points 2 and 3. The thing with point 1 is, i am pretty sure that it works, but you have to actually use the macro "init" to make it work. The macro should automatically start when u open the file, but the standard preference in open office is to block unknown macros. So you should set the macrosecuritylevel on middle and let the macro "init"  automatically run when the document is activated (but that should still be the case).
I also fixed the defaulting bug.
Attached the new version.
« Last Edit: <02-10-14/0956:20> by idiedtrying »

idiedtrying

• Newb
« Reply #65 on: <02-11-14/1358:29> »
btw could someone explain to me the new gear- and lifestylecosts for trolls and dwarfs, which came with the errata, so i can implement them into the sheet?
and as always if u find a bug just write a bugreport.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #66 on: <02-11-14/1521:14> »
There is no longer an increased cost to gear for Dwarves and Trolls.  Instead, Dwarves have a 50% increase to their Lifestyle cost, and Trolls have a 100% increase to their Lifestyle cost.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

idiedtrying

• Newb
« Reply #67 on: <02-11-14/1646:37> »
ok thanks for the explanation.  :) here is the new version.

idiedtrying

• Newb
« Reply #68 on: <02-13-14/0618:42> »
i have a lot of freetime at hand right now. Has someone a wish on what to add next?

Dilz669

• Newb
« Reply #69 on: <02-13-14/2211:48> »
Found a couple more bugs and have a few suggestions for additions.

Bugs First;
1) On the Inventory tab, Taser Dart Ammo has incorrect availability.
2) On the Inventory tab, Smartgun system, internal(weapon cost) has incorrect pricing. If you put the price in the Rating column the final price in the Cost column is (Rating x 2). It should be just the Rating (like clothing), which should be the same as the weapon cost that it's installed in (not weapon cost x 2).
3) On the Character Sheet tab, the Contacts section isn't pulling from the correct rows on the Contacts tab. The Contacts tab fillable fields start on row 2. On the Character Sheet tab the top row of the Contacts section starts pulling from row 4 of the Contacts tab.
4) On the Character Sheet tab, the first additional box on the Stun Damage track doesn't un-gray. The X goes away but the box stays dark gray.

Suggestions;
1) On the Augmentations tab, for Commlink Headware, have it pull the cost based on the rating and add it to the base cost. At the moment you have to purchase the actual commlink in the inventory section (and note it as internal) to account for the cost. The price for the internal commlink only pays for the extra components needed to make the commlink internal.
2) On the Character Sheet tab, expand the Notes field of the Contacts section to be at least as wide as the same field on the Contacts tab.
3) On the Character Sheet tab, if possible, make breakouts for some of the other major gear like vehicles, drones, cyberdecks, etc.
4) On the Character Sheet tab, auto fill the matrix initiative based off the cyberdeck setup and make seperate spots for cold-sim and hot-sim. I know the cyberdeck attributes are quickly changeable during play so maybe instead of putting in an actual number for the Data Processing part you could just put the formula in (for example; DP+(pull INTuition) + 3D6 for Cold-Sim mode).
5) Pretty minor one, the Revision History tab hasn't been kept up. Maybe just ditch that whole page and just put a Version Number on the Character Sheet tab.

That's all I've got for now. Great work. I hope this is the kind of stuff you were looking for.

EDIT: Woot! 69th reply!

idiedtrying

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <02-15-14/1733:38> »
thank u very much. that was the kind of stuff i was looking for. Thats the new version in which those bugs listed above should be fixed. I just did point 2 from the suggestion part; the others will take more time and consideration on how to implement those. If u have something more specific in mind, pm me.

Davidvs

• Chummer
« Reply #71 on: <02-18-14/0020:07> »
When I download v9 or one before, I can only get that "read only". Any idea why? Or how I can get one that works in Excel? The one on the very first page works for me so I'm not sure why these  don't.

nylanfs

• Chummer
« Reply #72 on: <02-18-14/1153:51> »
Save it to a different location. It's probably saved to a protected subdirectory.

elrikthebastard

• Newb
« Reply #73 on: <02-18-14/1902:34> »
Hey, sorry to complain about something given freely.

I download V0.9 Clear and I get no options, no drop downs, no carry over of data. I would guess my Excel version is breaking the links?

I am on a Win7Ultimate and using Office Pro Plus 2010. When I try Libra Office it just dies on me. I save the spreadsheet to another locations, test again with no luck.

Or am I just not understanding what this spreadsheet should do?

Thanks again!

Charasanya

• Newb
« Reply #74 on: <02-19-14/0550:54> »
The sheet has been converted from Excel to Open Office Calc, in order to make it accessible to people who do not have Excel. Open Office is free for personal use and even though there is an option in Excel to open Open Office documents, things like Macros which are required for this sheet will not work.

tl,dr: You need Open Office for this to work. http://www.openoffice.org/