NEWS

SR 3 4 or 5 Central NJ

• 3 Replies

Slide

• Newb
« on: <07-12-13/2115:56> »
Hi there, I originaly hail from Houston, where the gaming community thrives and some how ended up in the arm pitt of america.... Anyways not to bad mouth the state anymore before I find a shadowrun group, I live in Sayreville and haven't found any sort of local gaming comunity. Any groups out there who are willing to take in an old runner?

vonpenguin

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-18-13/1917:45> »
I've lived in NJ my entire life and I feel your pain. I live about 40 minutes south of you and the nearest game shop to me is about 40 minutes towards Trenton. Good news is I'm pretty sure there is a FLGS within 20 minutes of you but I can't for the life of me remember the exact town, Bad news is that puts it in North Jersey and North Jersey is what gives us our lovely reputation, well that and transplants from New York.

Honestly I've been gaming going on 8 years and have never had a face to face group. The internet is going to be your best friend until you escape this hellhole. Finding a group isn't going to be impossible but just keep it in mind as a fallback.

Slide

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <08-08-13/2323:46> »
I'm just gonna toss this one out there again.

therealvang

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <02-03-15/1022:44> »
Ihttp://www.wildpigcomics.com/a-fistful-of-credits---shadowrun-5e.html

We just started playing shadowrun 5th here. We are all new and could benefit from having some experienced runners.