NEWS

Molly Millons' Gun

• 1 Replies

diestormlie

• Newb
« on: <06-15-13/1908:47> »
Rocked up some stats for the gun that Molly used in the Sprawl Trilogy. Have no idea how to price the thing or work out availability, so suggestions welcome:

Machine Pistol (Ares Echis):

Damage     AP        Mode        RC     Ammo     Avail     Cost
   7P(f)          +2     SA/BF/FA      2         50(c)         ?           ?

Standard Mods:
Smartgun system
Sound Suppressor
Electronic Firing
1 point Intrinsic RC

Mk.II (Regular Rounds):
Damage     AP        Mode         RC     Ammo     Avail     Cost
   4P               -         SA/BF       2       30x2(c)         ?            ?

When firing Flechettes loaded in front clip:
Damage     AP        Mode        RC     Ammo     Avail     Cost
   7P(f)         +2     SA/BF/FA      2         60(c)         ?           ?

Standard Mods:
Smartgun system
Sound Suppressor
Electronic Firing
1 point Intrinsic RC

Notes: The Ares Echis has two clips, one housed in the pistol grip, the other housed in front of it. This clip is designed to hold flechette rounds, and the firing mechanism can accept double stacked flechette rounds from the front clip only. When a clip of flechette rounds is loaded (and only one can be loaded at a time), double clip capacity.
« Last Edit: <06-16-13/0607:17> by diestormlie »

Ted Fast

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <06-15-13/2036:34> »
Is has been some time since I read Sprawl Trilogy ut I seem to remember that Molly used a lot of different types of ammo and switch between them during a fight.. Explosive and poison flechette in particular if my memory isn't failing me. So maybe Additional Clip could help simulate that.

Her bullets is another problem and I don't know the best way to handle that.

Any cool idea for a gun diestormlie and hopefully tomorrow I will have something bit more structured to say, the sun just rose where I live and I'm sleepy as hell.