NEWS

[OOC] Cannon Fodder

• 172 Replies

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #45 on: <05-17-13/0701:24> »
Am I correct in assuming that only those items are available to us that we have with us on any given day?
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

AffreuxLex

« Reply #46 on: <05-17-13/0750:35> »
yes

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <05-17-13/1024:46> »
The only thing I left out on Ren's assensing test was my health state since not even I know wtf is going on or what I had to go through :P

Are our damage tracks starting out with any kind of damage?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

AffreuxLex

« Reply #48 on: <05-17-13/1805:38> »
The only thing I left out on Ren's assensing test was my health state since not even I know wtf is going on or what I had to go through :P

Are our damage tracks starting out with any kind of damage?

No damage, just the disorientation of not knowing what is going on.

"double frakku, that was metered parking, that is gonna cost me a fucking fortune when i get out of this place!..."
This made me actually lol.

By the way, I was looking at your rolls.  You were dangerously close to some glitches :D  Next time please include Cannon Fodder as the campaign name.

JDA, to roll you can use this format:

[#ofDice]d6.hits(5)  for example 16d6.hits(5) which will produce something like 16d6.hits(5) → [4,5,3,3,6,6,1,6,6,2,5,1,1,3,6,4] = (7)

If you are using edge, then the rule of 6 will apply in which case you can write:
16d6.hitsopen(5,6) which in turn produces:   16d6.hitsopen(5,6) → [4,5,3,3,[6,3],[6,6,1],1,[6,5],[6,3],2,5,1,1,3,[6,4],4] = (9)

Oh, by the way, all your commlinks were running in hidden mode when you woke up whether you had it set there or not.
« Last Edit: <05-17-13/1919:55> by AffreuxLex »

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <05-17-13/2006:58> »
Since I know as a player that the object belongs to Puppeteer, I felt it'd be unfair to specify which direction I'd roll over to to inspect the object.  Maybe Ren sees my holding his object and he decides to bum rush me and I may or may not have my back turned towards him.  I'll let you figure that out.

Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

AffreuxLex

« Reply #50 on: <05-17-13/2029:25> »
Since I know as a player that the object belongs to Puppeteer, I felt it'd be unfair to specify which direction I'd roll over to to inspect the object.  Maybe Ren sees my holding his object and he decides to bum rush me and I may or may not have my back turned towards him.  I'll let you figure that out.

I never said it belonged to him, only that he felt like it belonged to him.  I guess the two of you will have to resolve who it belongs to in game *Evil GM cackle*

Gustovness

• Omae
« Reply #51 on: <05-18-13/0154:42> »

I never said it belonged to him, only that he felt like it belonged to him.  I guess the two of you will have to resolve who it belongs to in game *Evil GM cackle*

Fair enough! Just trying to keep things fair!  By the way, I love how you're including my mustache into the story, holy shit... my handlebar mustache is obviously a big deal to me IRL  so as long as Cuco doesn't get it burnt off or shaved off or w/e I won't flip the table over and rage quit :P
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Mentor Spirit

AffreuxLex

« Reply #52 on: <05-18-13/0206:30> »

Fair enough! Just trying to keep things fair!  By the way, I love how you're including my mustache into the story, holy shit... my handlebar mustache is obviously a big deal to me IRL  so as long as Cuco doesn't get it burnt off or shaved off or w/e I won't flip the table over and rage quit :P

uh oh...

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #53 on: <05-18-13/0400:57> »
@ GM, lol I know, I think this dice roller knows I prefer real dice and is out to kill me :-)
Couldn't find any info on how atmosphere sensors work in game. Current ones use a digital barometer for pressure and measure humidty + temperature too. Let me know if you want to handwavium it or have me roll something
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

AffreuxLex

« Reply #54 on: <05-18-13/0419:39> »
@ GM, lol I know, I think this dice roller knows I prefer real dice and is out to kill me :-)
Couldn't find any info on how atmosphere sensors work in game. Current ones use a digital barometer for pressure and measure humidty + temperature too. Let me know if you want to handwavium it or have me roll something

Quick note:  Your chest did not feel tight, you just had to work harder to breath.  When you removed your helmet it got easier.  You can edit your post to reflect this if you like.

While reading your descriptions and saying you used the helmet when riding the motorcycle, is this a full face helmet or open?

And 1 hit again?  I'm trying to help you out man but you're making it difficult!  Just glitch or get a decent roll already!

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #55 on: <05-18-13/0512:26> »
Ah, that's interesting then! Its an open helmet with deployable/retractable clear visor. Visor has image link functionality for AR motorcycle controls, sat nav, commlink AR feeds etc and range finder.
it also doubles up as her running helmet as it has integrated kit like the GPS for navigation through dead spots in the barrens, flashlight for when it gets dark and range finder for calculating distances she needs to climb/jump/fall.

As for rolls, tell me about it! Hopefully just getting my crappy rolls out of the way now, be rolling like a ninja soon! :-)

edited my original post to make sense with new information.

EDITED: For grammar
« Last Edit: <05-18-13/1413:35> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

JDA

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <05-18-13/1221:59> »
The roll i did was an attempt  t role p[lay and set a impression, with the group that Alex is shaken by these events and to show that proper ettiquette is required even in these situations. As she doesn't know any of these chummers

AffreuxLex

« Reply #57 on: <05-18-13/1449:28> »
The roll i did was an attempt  t role p[lay and set a impression, with the group that Alex is shaken by these events and to show that proper ettiquette is required even in these situations. As she doesn't know any of these chummers

Ahhh, okay.  I understand now.

I'm liking this group, this should turn out quite nicely.  Or at the very least, provide some entertaining deaths... assuming Gustovness doesn't rage quit.  And on that note I'm done with the subtle hints *cough cough*

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #58 on: <05-19-13/1043:32> »
what distances did my laser range finder return for the rough dimensions of the room?
thanks
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

AffreuxLex

« Reply #59 on: <05-19-13/1236:58> »
what distances did my laser range finder return for the rough dimensions of the room?
thanks

From the center of the room it is approximately 10 feet to the wall.  The ceiling is about 15 to the top, the light hangs 2 feet below that.