NEWS

Looking for group in the Grand Junction CO, or a Skype Game.

• 20 Replies

Supine

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <04-04-13/1354:34> »
No, but I have the books on PDF.

DamienHollow

« Reply #16 on: <04-12-13/2025:17> »
Just letting everyone know that you haven't been forgotten. Since most of you are new I'll try and keep the game set in Seattle till you rack up some Karma. I'm still waiting on character sheets. Send them at you leisure. If anyone has any questions don't be afraid to ask. I'd also like to take a poll to see if Sundays or Saturdays would be better for everyone.

Supine

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <04-13-13/1714:00> »
I'm getting everyone together right now, making sure they do their homework and such.

DamienHollow

« Reply #18 on: <04-27-13/0218:24> »
Just a reminder that the game hasn't been forgotten. If there are delays or if anyone needs to drop out I fully understand.

Supine

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <04-27-13/1340:35> »
I'm probably going to bring two others in to get the four-man band together, and I'll bring the guys that I'm not going to run with in another campaign. That one is full espionage, low-combat, white-collar crime, and it's probably not for everyone. I'm not going to be in there forever, though, since I'm leaving for Colorado Springs in June. I've got a job lined up out there.

DamienHollow

« Reply #20 on: <04-27-13/2302:26> »
So you won't be much more than a full month. Okay  so Adam, Me, you're not going to be here for long, I don't know if the other two are going to be staying long or not (remains to be seen as from what i gather both are new) and the guys your not running with in another campaign would number how many and have what experience at the game?