NEWS

Sim Dreams and Nightmares!

• 54 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« on: <03-13-13/2321:46> »
Drugs.  In.  SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!  Shadowrun!!!

You can read about them here!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <03-14-13/0453:15> »
Well, I could, if the download link didn't tell me that they couldn't find the file... <grumble> And the 'contact us' link brings up a blank white screen. Oh well, I'll try again later.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-14-13/0458:09> »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #3 on: <03-14-13/0524:27> »
Its accessible from Stormfront page in Battleshop

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <03-14-13/0530:30> »
Give this a try: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/112345/Shadowrun%3A-Sim-Dreams-%26-Nightmares
Didn't work, RHat, it is the download link itself that's telling me they can't find it. I even tried *shudder* using IE to see if it was just a problem with Chrome, so I don't know what's going on.

And I'd rather not pay for it again, Sichr.

My Characters

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <03-14-13/0534:30> »
NP, I thought you dodnt even find it on that shop.  Sad that this release came when Im almost healthy, I had a week to read it. Now I have to make it in two days :D

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <03-14-13/0540:13> »
Give this a try: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/112345/Shadowrun%3A-Sim-Dreams-%26-Nightmares
Didn't work, RHat, it is the download link itself that's telling me they can't find it. I even tried *shudder* using IE to see if it was just a problem with Chrome, so I don't know what's going on.

Strange.  Worked through Chrome for me...  Possible it's a script blocking issue or something?

That, or there's been so much attention the download server's cut off access to the file the time being to prevent a crash, or somesuch.  :P
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #7 on: <03-14-13/0608:41> »
That, or there's been so much attention the download server's cut off access to the file the time being to prevent a crash, or somesuch.  :P
Well, it is one of my books after all.  ;D  Pity Drive-Thru RPG is drekking it's pants right now, sorry folks.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #8 on: <03-14-13/0641:41> »
Well, it is one of my books after all.  ;D  Pity Drive-Thru RPG is drekking it's pants right now, sorry folks.
Got it.  All good CanRay.  Not an issue with Drive-Thru RPG, at least not at the moment.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Icy

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <03-14-13/0647:16> »
This is a great one.
It answers a bunch of simsense related questions we had in a well thought out way.
And thank's alot for the addiction rules and fluff. It's an important part in this cyberpunk dystopia and you've done a great job there. In a world where the next fix is just a download away, addictions should really be a problem.

Thumbs up, 'Ray!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <03-14-13/0652:24> »
Looking forward to this one...downloaded.  ;D

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: <03-14-13/0953:24> »
Gotta hand it to Drive-Thru RPG. Only a couple hours after I sent my email, they gave me a working link to download.

My Characters

Starglyte

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <03-14-13/1149:12> »
I might pick this up.  There was an encounter in one of the early 1E books that described a group of Troll chip heads, who through overdose of BTLs, thought they were Caribbean pirates. They had a van painted to look like a pirate ship and they dressed like 17th century pirates.  That is the stuff that says Shadowrun to me.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <03-14-13/1152:32> »

Go Firefox. Chrome is crap.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #14 on: <03-14-13/1153:18> »
I might pick this up.  There was an encounter in one of the early 1E books that described a group of Troll chip heads, who through overdose of BTLs, thought they were Caribbean pirates. They had a van painted to look like a pirate ship and they dressed like 17th century pirates.  That is the stuff that says Shadowrun to me.

Awesome!! Thank you for that image, I wont be able to get it out of my head for the rest of th afternoon...
« Last Edit: <03-14-13/1232:32> by Sichr »