NEWS

[IC] New Beginnings

• 1545 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #675 on: <04-08-13/1430:19> »
"If you have traveled as much as I have, you learn to make every place a bit home," Sammy replied, "but I can understand.  I want to get back home and see how Marcus is doing.  He's having exams right now.  I hope he's studying enough... or at all.  But I just wanted to see where they are and if they are close enough, maybe head over."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #676 on: <04-08-13/1657:31> »
O'Connor snapped his head to the side to add dramatic effect to Clem's slap. He turned back to her with his grin still in place. In succession. he slammed his hands against the wall near Clem's head to box her in. He leaned in until their noses were only a few centimeters apart, "I just wanted to talk, but if you want to skip to foreplay I'm not complaining."
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #677 on: <04-09-13/0113:46> »
"How about we skip to the cigarette?" asks Clem as she shoves O'Connor once more, strongly enough to push him a few steps back. "Don't make me escalate this further" screams Clem.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #678 on: <04-09-13/0418:27> »
After he caught his footing, O'Connor laughed in a near psychotic manner. He moved to close the distance created between them, "Your dirty talk could used a little work, but I like the enthusiasm."

Characters

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #679 on: <04-09-13/0739:22> »
Heron shrugged. "No point in getting ahead of ourselves. But if you want to wander over there, we could go for a walk, I guess. But I really would rather just kick back and wait until it is time."
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #680 on: <04-09-13/1122:44> »
Ares Mart:

Clementine and O'Connor's scene is definitely having the desired effect, you have the attention of EVERYONE within the sound of your raised voices, a growing ring of an audience, and can hear more coming.  You don't see any security yet, but a possible fly in the ointment does exist: a civilian, a bigger man who was shopping with his family nearby, moves in to your scene.

"Is this man bothering you uh,...miss?"  He is clearly uncomfortable, but seems to want to help Clementine.

Martell Place:

The visit seems to be wrapping up, the peace officer thanks their host, and Martell gives Johnny and Sam his card, a real cardstock card, and hopes they can do some business.  Unless the runners change things, they will be returned to the diner.

Diner:

Sammy and Heron have been given a measure of privacy to finally, everyone in the diner has already had a generous amount of time with the star.  The young orks are off in another corner, the boy visibly working his commlink and making contacts, the girl enjoying a sundae and waving at Sammy occaisionally.

You also notice that even though the cook has returned to the kitchen, he is also on his commlink, he seems to be urging his partner to hurry over to the diner.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #681 on: <04-10-13/0133:59> »
"It's just that I hope they are not in trouble with something magical they need our help for," Sammy said, before lowering her voice a bit, "and you probably wouldn't know it, but all these autograph hunters become annoying at times.  Luckily I think I've seen most of the village already."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #682 on: <04-10-13/0736:45> »
O'Connor turned to face the man, Great, just what we need. Icarus needs to hurry the fuck up. Don't know how much longer Clem an' I can keep this up. He sneered at the man, "How 'bout you mind your own business? This ain't got anything to do with ya."

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #683 on: <04-10-13/1005:32> »
"And you wonder why we're in this situation? This is the reason. Why do you have to come down on this man just trying to be decent and do the right thing? You clearly haven't learned anything in the last 3 years, have you?" continues Clem. Turning over to the Good Samaritan, she says "You better leave him alone, he's awfully hard-headed."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #684 on: <04-10-13/1408:19> »
When O'Connor speaks to him the Amerind turns to look at him, "When you start man-handling a woman in public, you made it my business, omae" he pretty much ignores Clem, and stares down (yes down, he's got 4-5 inches on you, and is fairly wide too)  at O'Connor.  He basically tries to impose himself in the middle of you, without making contact.

Up close, he appears to be late 40's, but he looks like he would tussle a bit back in the day.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #685 on: <04-10-13/1455:48> »
O'Connor scoffed at the man, "Why do you even give a shit old man? What's this whore to you?" He gave the man a mocking smile, Fuck, fuck, fuck. No clue how I'm getting out of here without knocking this asshole out. Come on Icarus, time to get the goods and go.

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #686 on: <04-10-13/1518:27> »
The man grew visibly irritated "I don't know her and I don't know you, but I do know how to teach someone some manners, do you need a lesson?"

The three of you are now fully enclosed by onlookers, including several sales associates.  You still don't see any security uniforms in the crowd, but you do hear running feet.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #687 on: <04-10-13/1554:09> »
"As flattered as this is, there's absolutely no need to escalate this any further" interjects Clementine. She goes over to the stranger and tries to whisper to him, "come on, we're filming here. It's all role-playing and you're killing the moment. I mean, just look at me: I could easily take him on if I wanted to."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #688 on: <04-10-13/1804:22> »
As Johnny climbed out of the SUV at the diner he thanked the Sheriff "We really appreciate the ride and the information sir."
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #689 on: <04-10-13/2106:32> »
C'mon, Icarus, make your move already...  Fionn checked the real security feeds - the ones he was keeping from getting to their original destination - to see where Icarus was at.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites