NEWS

[IC] New Beginnings

• 1545 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1335 on: <09-14-13/1254:20> »
"Can you please quit it," Sammy said from the back seat, "There are people here who already have a headache and don't need more of the same.  Why don't we compromise.  We go together until, let's say... two blocks from the location.  From there you can go on your own, so we don't know exactly where your pall is, but we're still close enough to come to your assistance should it be needed.  Now hit the road so we can get this over with and I can visit a hospital."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1336 on: <09-14-13/1547:39> »
"He's not a fighter Nanny he's a mechanic but he's not limited to cars from what I understand. I figured with all the pies you have your fingers in you could use people with all skill sets."

"You keep your mind of my fingers Chopsaki, I'll meet the kid, bring him by I will see what I can do.  Let me know when you become available again."

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1337 on: <09-14-13/1854:01> »
After Sammy's comment, Clem turns to O'Connor and whispers to him "Not the right time, omae" while shaking her head.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1338 on: <09-14-13/1934:54> »
"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am." Johnny's flirtatious smile growing wider. "I'll bring the kid by as soon as I can Nanny dearest, and I'll call as soon as I have more information."

Johnny hung up and glanced around his smile dropping. He tossed the comm back to whoever had let him borrow it before speaking up. "Matty I've got a possible job interview for you." He looked between Red and O'Conner "Red if the man wants to go, let him go. Its his choice no matter how much we disagree on the tactics of it we shouldn't stop him." He looked around at the various faces "After we drop O'Conner where ever he's comfortable we can then head straight to the place where our stuff is being held and check out the security. If O'Conner is noticed it could pull some of the security off of the building and we might be able to use it as a distraction to break in." Johnny looked for the groups reaction to his plan.
« Last Edit: <09-15-13/0151:34> by irisheathen »
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1339 on: <09-15-13/1955:58> »
Taking a second to collect himself, Fionn decided to be rational about this.  "I can work with that - we'll have to hope he doesn't end up outside our concealment, but it's a workable compromise.  But I think I deserve to know what he's on about before we hit that warehouse."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1340 on: <09-15-13/2256:17> »
O'Connor turned to Clem, "I was gonna let you take lead of this, but I'm not gonna standby and give this asshole the chance to fuck over my friend." O'Connor checked the text message inbox in the commlink he had on him. He couldn't remember which one the message was on exactly, with possession of the 'links being pretty fluid among the group. If he's wasn't the one, he'd go through them all until finding the incriminating one, "This, this right fuckin' here!"

<<I know you guys might be inclined to be suspicious, but I get the impression this guy's on the level - at the very least, he seems to believe what he's saying and genuinely want to help.  May be best to play this out for the time being, rather then taking the risk of escalating matters.>>

O'Connor glared at Red, "You wanna taunt us with your techo-powers?! Fine, but have the balls to fuckin' admit it!"
« Last Edit: <09-16-13/0041:07> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1341 on: <09-16-13/0106:29> »
Clementine doesn't say anything but keeps an eye on Fionn, making sure to look at his reaction and listening carefully to him.

[Spoiler]Just for good measure: Judge intentions (6d6.hits(5)=3))[/spoiler]
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1342 on: <09-16-13/0141:52> »
Fionn blinked a couple times before he managed to actually respond to O'Connor - he was insulted, and confused for the couple of seconds it took for him figure out what must have happened.  "How stupid do you think I am?  If I was the sort who spied on his own team, don't you think the last thing I'd do is tip off the paranoid homicidal psychopath and the mesh-phobic probable-killer?  I had a fucking guess about what you might be thinking, and didn't want you to do something stupid - is it my fault you're an easier read than a children's book?  Hell, I had you pegged before we even met Coyote, jackass."

[spoiler]At three hits, Clem probably notices Fionn's confusion, and the fact that he's more insulted by the accusation than anything.  He doesn't appear to be hiding anything.[/spoiler]
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1343 on: <09-16-13/0204:15> »
O'Connor grabbed Red and slammed him against the side of the van, "Fuck you!!! You think you can just play off something like this?!!"

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1344 on: <09-16-13/0219:03> »
What the hell is wrong with him?  He clenched his teeth and forced himself not to get everyone hurt by matching the aggression.

"One, get your hands off me.  Second, it's a very bad idea to attack the guy who's driving the damn van you're in.  Third, think about it for a second.  Why the hell would I have done what you think I did?  That'd be like if you shot someone with a silencer on, and then screamed as loud as you possibly could for no good reason.  In other words, phenomenally stupid."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1345 on: <09-16-13/0229:01> »
"I said not now" says the Ork, as she grabs O'Connor from behind and tries to get him off Fionn. She will try to get him into a submission pose, but not try to injure him. "The kid's driving the van you drekhead! We'll address this later, when we have the time."

[spoiler]Agi 7 + Unarmed 4 + Superior position +2 (13d6.hits(5)=2) for good measure[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <09-16-13/0251:26> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1346 on: <09-16-13/0244:06> »
O'Connor let Clem pull him off Red, but prevented her from locking in a hold, "There is no later! I won't let him compromise Darrell! I was willing to wait for you to make a move, but not anymore! I won't let this rat anywhere near my friend! I'd rather we all die here than let that happen!"

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1347 on: <09-16-13/0315:01> »
"He's not going to go close to your friend, Con. It'll only be you and me, calm down" says Clementine. She then whispers to O'Connor "I'm your only friend here, so we either wait for the proper time or you're on your own."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1348 on: <09-16-13/0325:30> »
O'Connor slummed in Clem's grip, "Fine, drop us off on the edge of The Verge, we'll make our own way from there."

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1349 on: <09-16-13/0331:16> »
"Gods I hope this doesn't bite us in the collective ass...  If you can, make sure the gear is concealed so that cameras, visible or otherwise, can't pick it up.  And if you can manage it somehow, you should probably hide your face O'Connor; I'll go ahead and guess you're known around here and it would be best to keep the list of people who know we're back as small as possible."  Fionn navigated the designated spot.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites