« Last Edit: <08-15-13/2102:51> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1471 on: <08-15-13/2118:42> »
The characters do need to lay low regardless, just more so without SINs. So I think getting gear and heading to the warehouse would be the best plan.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1472 on: <08-15-13/2125:25> »
Getting the gear and doing the research should, ideally, be done at the same time.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1473 on: <08-15-13/2315:12> »
YOU ARE NOT YET ON THE GROUND.  MIRIKON PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1474 on: <08-15-13/2353:47> »
...  I have this mental image of Heron doing the Wile E. Coyote thing in mid-air - where he runs off of a cliff and keeps going just until he realizes there's not ground.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1475 on: <08-16-13/0217:46> »
It was the all caps that really made my night.  ;D
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1476 on: <08-16-13/1239:36> »
you two are really not helping.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1477 on: <08-16-13/1339:01> »
Sam watches as Heron disappears out into the night sky. After a moment, he calls out, "Remember to flap your wings!"

Sooooo tempting. ;D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1478 on: <08-16-13/1609:53> »
Sorry, but I work third shift, so I had already logged off to get ready for work when you posted, Crossbow.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1479 on: <08-16-13/1611:18> »
an FYI: I will be on holidays with reduced internet access from August 31st until September 9th.  I will have access, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to check.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1480 on: <08-16-13/1619:52> »
Also, I will be out of town, with limited internet access (and even more limited ability to post) the Thursday through Tuesday of Labor Day Weekend, because I'll be at DragonCon. I may post during that time, but don't expect it.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1481 on: <08-19-13/2218:30> »
Players exiting the vehicle will need to roll Initiative and then make an Agility test (Gymnastics apply) to safely exit the vehicle as a Simple action and get full movement and other actions, unbuckling is also a Simple Action.

Anyone taking their time will impose a dice pool penalty on anyone in front of them, but will get safely to the ground and move half their walking distance, but can do nothing else.
Torley will need to take a second action to get off because he has to get out of the cockpit without disturbing Jesus’ catatonic form which is hanging into his seat.

Anyone without breathing protection or bioware applicable will suffer a -1 penalty to all actions and rolls from the taste of the gases over the lava, another -1 is applicable to anyone that can’t tell me a reason they wouldn’t have one from a rough flight and fast landing, Fionn has an additional -1 from after effects of the blackout device.

Because seating is somewhat important here , I have Torley in the copilot seat, Matt (port) and O’Connor in the rear facing seats and on the rear bench starboard to port : Jonny, Clem, Fionn, Sammy, Heron and Icarus.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1482 on: <08-19-13/2328:31> »
For reference, I have precisely zero dice left to make that test with after penalties, so the taking of time is the only option for Fionn.

[spoiler]
Initiative 8 - 1 CM penalty (7d6.hits(5)=2)

Initiative score is 10
[/spoiler]
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1483 on: <08-20-13/0053:01> »
The only reason I can think of for Clem not to get that -1 penalty would be that she has the pilot ground craft skill, so she would be somewhat used to being shaken around. Given, it's not the same, but I'll let you make the call on that.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1484 on: <08-20-13/0138:34> »
Since I'm in the middle, I can let the others get out first and take my time as well.  I'm sitting in the middle, so there are a number of people having to get off before me anyways.

As for the penalty from flying, A couple of posts back Sammy compared the flight with a theme park ride and was actually enjoying it.  As this was before I knew there was going to be a penalty, I'm not sure if it counts.
Also, given the fact that I have the asthma negative quality, don't expect me to do a lot while we're in those fumes.  :(
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"