NEWS

[IC] Virtual Underworld 93

• 3498 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1530 on: <04-15-12/1406:44> »
>>>>>[Hmm. If it was me, I would say 'Eat one, and see if that gets the other two in a talking mood'. Unless they're heavily cybered. In that case, maybe start cutting the cyber out to sell? After a certain point, the first one is going to die or pass out. By then they should be quite ready to answer your questions.

And one of my friends in the Rings said that when they want information, they have someone they call a 'Stand Over Man' go and get it. Maybe you could ask them for help?

By the way, anyone know whatever happened to that Spam guy? He was always nice to talk to.]<<<<<

--Wyrmtongue (14:06:23/04-15-74)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1531 on: <04-15-12/1443:13> »
>>>>>[Eating them?!? Really really really um no thanks. Hey Morg you think the Crush would like to 'talk' to these fraggers? Since the blew through a couple of their establishments during the chase. Hey Wyrm at the mention of your name one seemed to get really uncomfortable . Ghoulcab......hmmmmm drop em naked in the middle of choulcity . Oh they hated that idea.]<<<<<

--Marak (14:43:23/04-15-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1532 on: <04-15-12/1450:50> »
>>>>>[I cannot endorse Ghoul Cab enough for the disposal of bodies, living or dead.  Figure out which guy is low on the ranking, and have Ghoul Cab pick him up in their Three-Body Trunks, and let the other two watch.  Then smile and say, "We're going to get nasty now" in your happiest voice and watch how fast they start talking.

Wish I could do that with some of the people I'm working with at the moment.  ...  NO!  No marks on the body that can be seen by the cameras.  Just...  Just wreck his car or house or something.  All Father, where are these Shadowkiddies coming from?]<<<<<
-- Money Johnson (14:49:10/04-15-74)
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1533 on: <04-15-12/1510:35> »
>>>>>[Well, anytime I threaten to eat someone, they tend to take me more seriously than they would otherwise. But apparently a lot of people are scared of snakes? I don't get you metahumans sometimes. I mean, just because I can swallow a human whole, some people are scared of me. Anyways, I don't know why the Azzie would have reacted like that, Marak, unless he saw some of the trids I made for the Rings in return for them helping me get started after I was released from MCT. Apparently, some people like getting eaten. Strange, yes?]<<<<<

--Wyrmtongue (15:09:34/04-15-74)

My Characters

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #1534 on: <04-15-12/1539:44> »
>>>>>[Well, anytime I threaten to eat someone, they tend to take me more seriously than they would otherwise. But apparently a lot of people are scared of snakes? I don't get you metahumans sometimes. I mean, just because I can swallow a human whole, some people are scared of me. Anyways, I don't know why the Azzie would have reacted like that, Marak, unless he saw some of the trids I made for the Rings in return for them helping me get started after I was released from MCT. Apparently, some people like getting eaten. Strange, yes?]<<<<<

--Wyrmtongue (15:09:34/04-15-74)

>>>>>[We instictively fear that we are crunchy and good with a light synthanol brew. As for your interrogation Marak... I always found certain daevas (demons) were very effective at loosening the tongue-tied. I doubt you have the capacity to conjure- but I could be wrong.]<<<<<

--Delir Emet (15:35:17/04-15-74)

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1535 on: <04-15-12/1847:31> »
>>>>>[For a few nuyen and if you can stomach it, I can send Autumn over to where you got them tied up. She brews amazing concoctions for nearly anything. Two of them I'd love to see tested for interrogation purposes. One drug make the subject develop hyper-sensitivity to nearly everything and overloads sensory inputs. Break a finger and he'll feel like his whole hand just got shredded in a blender. The other one gets them so high they'll prolly tell you everything you want and everything you don't want to hear. Hahaha! Knowing Autumn though, I'd bet she'd go for the first one.]<<<<<
       -- Smiley (18:47:26/04-15-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1536 on: <04-15-12/2011:54> »
>>>>>[I feel like I'm losing my touch with the muscle work after all the hiring I've done.  Give you a discount for some hard questioning, just for the practice Mr. Marak.]<<<<<
       -- Murphy (20:11:38/04-15-74)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1537 on: <04-15-12/2021:52> »
>>>>>[Hmm. Those are some interesting compounds, Smiley. The hypersensitivity one, does it work on all sensations, or just pain? If it can enhance, say, pleasure as well, that would vastly expand its potential uses. Afterall, some people respond better to pleasure than pain.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (20:21:22/04-15-74)

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1538 on: <04-15-12/2118:43> »
>>>>>[Hardest intel I ever had to get out of someone was a guy that worked a BDSM Club.  That was back in...  '58?  Something like that.  Luckily he had a Datajack and I had some, um, "Interesting" Simsense that made him talk.  After that, however, the problem was shutting him up.]<<<<<
       -- Money Johnson (21:18:40/04-15-74)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #1539 on: <04-15-12/2126:14> »
>>>>>[Hardest intel I ever had to get out of someone was a guy that worked a BDSM Club.  That was back in...  '58?  Something like that.  Luckily he had a Datajack and I had some, um, "Interesting" Simsense that made him talk.  After that, however, the problem was shutting him up.]<<<<<
       -- Money Johnson (21:18:40/04-15-74)
>>>>>[The worst part is that I'm trying to imagine it.]<<<<<
       -- Delir Emet (21:25:21/04-15-74)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1540 on: <04-15-12/2129:53> »
>>>>>[I don't even want to remember it.  Honestly, it'd have been nicer to jack him into a Black BTL on loop for a few hours.]<<<<<
       -- Money Johnson (21:29:04/04-15-74)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #1541 on: <04-15-12/2141:27> »
>>>>>[Being scrupulously free of drugs I wouldn't know, but wouldn't that ensure NO response?]<<<<<
       -- Delir Emet (21:40:09/04-15-74)

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1542 on: <04-15-12/2149:29> »
>>>>>[Shooting the guy in the head seems to do the trick almost every time... I mean to make him shut up. Well, I guess I do have a few soft spots, BTLs are no-no for me. The closest thing I had to a girlfriend was a beetlehead who slowly gave up. Since then I don't use them at all for anything... And I don't even know why I give a drek about it! I just use something else, most of the time something even worse to get what I want.

Ice, I guess you could use the compound for that. Although... That's way too strong unless the goal is to win speed records. I guess you could... Oh my! That's genius, and wrong in so many ways! Hahaha!]<<<<<
       -- Smiley (21:48:19/04-15-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1543 on: <04-15-12/2201:48> »
>>>>>[I think you've got the gist of it, Smiley. I never said I would use it on myself.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (22:01:23/04-15-74)

My Characters

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1544 on: <04-16-12/1506:14> »
>>>>>[I don't get it. The one keeps saying the sins of the father fall onto the sun. What kinda bulldrek is he spewing. I know Azzies have a long memeory , but how the Hell they find out I'm His seed. Hey Iceblade and Wyrmtongue seems a Yellow Lotus knows you or of you.
Wyrmtongue she's uh 'related' to you if distantly....whatever that means.
Iceblade the wat she...licked her lips at your name ...uh ya well I believe thats nuff said about dat eh mon..]<<<<<

--Marak  (15:06:23/04-16-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no