NEWS

North Texas RPG Con June 7 - 10, 2012 Fort Worth, TX (Beford)

• 2 Replies

nimrod_funk

• Newb
« on: <01-25-12/1500:43> »
The North Texas Roleplaying Convention is going to be officially East Fort Worth (Beford) this year. It's a old school gaming convention.

If you'd like to represent feel free to sign up by contacting the con event coordinator at mikebadolato@ntrpgcon.com.

The con has a good mix of role playing and board games overall.
"Can't stop here it's bat country"

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #1 on: <01-25-12/1521:24> »
June, hmm?  My semester'll be over with by then, at least...gotta look into it.  Thanks for the heads up!

nimrod_funk

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <02-01-12/1753:31> »
To be fair I've heard good things about it from a long time friend who went last year. I noticed Shadowrun was under represented so I posted on it. It's kind of cool in that there's alot of AWSOME guests. The creator of Call of Cthulu and alot of the old school folks who started TSR and Dragon. That's cool if you ever played AD&D and read Dragon. For the younger crowd not so much. For me totally.

It's got a limited attendance which is cool if you've ever been to an Anime Convention. I'm thinking about running a Call of Cthulhu game. Shadowrun is awsome but to be done right takes alot of work. I hope the GM who ran the late night game at Texicon come's out. He had a great adventure. I'm a bit too OCD for Shadowrun. I like details, details and details and it can get bogged down. I spent a week or two making some props a few years back.

Anways a great con to play or run.
"Can't stop here it's bat country"