NEWS

Drowning in Shadows [OOC]

• 261 Replies

AalithHUN

« Reply #210 on: <02-15-12/0918:52> »
Okay, since it's a little downtime, you all survived your intro posts, your characters lived a little (sorry for Sharp, I had to wrap that up a little, my longer post was crushed by the stupid W7) so you get 10 Karma (Netz gets 11 for that last post) to advance a little and have the Tuesday to prepare. You can somehow learn or improve one skill or do something similar in one day (you are this good!). You can write your Tuesday down if you want, do a little freeform gaming, maybe earn a Karma or two if you manage to add flavor (wink) to your character.

In the meantime, I'm working on bringing one more player. If you know someone who could come, let me know! :)

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #211 on: <02-15-12/1323:53> »
-coughs- Me. Just pick a fraggin character you want.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #212 on: <02-15-12/1327:40> »
I'll just up my assensing to 4 (for 8 karma), if ok for you.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #213 on: <02-15-12/1336:42> »
Well, guys, I need to inform you that next week my vacations will start (only two weeks), and during them I will be unable to post as much as I do. Sometimes I may be some days without connection, so expect a little bit of a silence from me for some days.

At the beggining of March, I'm back on bussiness and everything returns to normal.

AalithHUN

« Reply #214 on: <02-15-12/1448:50> »
That's not that bad. I'll have time to ease in the new player. He's a computer programmer and he was traveling too, but he's back now and the character is on the way. I may even have time to get the proper intro for Sharp and play around on that Tuesday. Just try to manage a post or two while you are sunbathing (or doing whatever you like doing) :)

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #215 on: <02-15-12/1457:02> »
No problem; be sure I'll try to post as much as I'm able. I'm enjoying this quite a lot.

By the way, the Gentleman has nothing more nothing less than 12 karma to spend. I'd like to buy the first rating of perception (after the elevator scene, that ork will try to be more carefull and paranoid to any sign of anything) and specialize the Pistols skill in Heavy Pistols. Is that okay?

AalithHUN

« Reply #216 on: <02-16-12/0512:53> »
Noted, 6 K left

AalithHUN

« Reply #217 on: <02-16-12/0515:00> »
I'll just up my assensing to 4 (for 8 karma), if ok for you.

2 Karma left if I'm correct.

AalithHUN

« Reply #218 on: <02-16-12/0739:33> »
Kour! I wanted to ask this before I reply. Does she knows about her weakness to silver? Does he know that she's a shifter?

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #219 on: <02-16-12/0748:20> »
Kour! I wanted to ask this before I reply. Does she knows about her weakness to silver? Does he know that she's a shifter?
He and She herself know that she is a shifter, but she knows little about magic, very little. She attributes her spells as powers and miracles, as far as know, she does not know about it, she might have noticed that it hurts to touch it and that these things heal a lot slower, but the concept why, i think not.
there is a lot of silver in electronics  :(
« Last Edit: <02-16-12/0753:28> by Kouryuu »
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

AalithHUN

« Reply #220 on: <02-16-12/0753:43> »
She knows that she is a shifter, but she knows little about magic, very little. She attributes her spells as powers and miracles, as far as know, she does not know about it, she might have noticed that it hurts to touch it and that these things heal a lot slower, but the concept why, i think not.

The HE wasn't a typo, I've meant Watchmaker. :) Does he know how "special" is she?

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #221 on: <02-16-12/0756:28> »
She knows that she is a shifter, but she knows little about magic, very little. She attributes her spells as powers and miracles, as far as know, she does not know about it, she might have noticed that it hurts to touch it and that these things heal a lot slower, but the concept why, i think not.

The HE wasn't a typo, I've meant Watchmaker. :) Does he know how "special" is she?
;D corrected, but as i am at work i have not much time to post, sorry
RainDragonBar

AalithHUN

« Reply #222 on: <02-16-12/1551:26> »
Kour, she will be on the same corner.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #223 on: <02-16-12/1605:11> »
Kour, she will be on the same corner.
well he said not to forget to meet her, implying that she could not meet her. and Sharp is not that well versed in Social conversation  :P
RainDragonBar

AalithHUN

« Reply #224 on: <02-16-12/1722:56> »
Then she will have a troubled night, but she will meet her there, since that's the "meeting point" :) And he meant, "there will be a couple of people there, so don't forget to seek out Sammy"