NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2025 on: <07-08-15/1235:52> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2026 on: <07-08-15/1237:35> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2027 on: <07-08-15/1239:30> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2028 on: <07-08-15/1241:06> »

Deadborder

• Chummer
  • For love and free Thuds
« Reply #2029 on: <07-09-15/0152:23> »

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2030 on: <07-16-15/0438:09> »
Man is it hard to try and find anything specific in this thread...  :o
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2031 on: <07-16-15/0722:03> »
It's hard finding anything specific on the internet. A specific search will either give you nothing useable, or scores to browse through, as well as scores more that aren't even applicable to your search. It will take quite some time, but your best bet may be to do what I am: Make a folder for Shadowrun pics, with subfolders for archetypes and possibly subfolders in each archetype for male and female pics. Then start at the beginning of this thread and start copying the pictures into the folders. If you use Hero Lab, you can put the subfolders in the Shadowrun pics folder there, so that you can use them directly when creating a character. You may need to trim some of the larger pics down, if you go that route.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2032 on: <07-16-15/1915:57> »
Then again, partly my fault for the oddball combo of human male with fibre-optic hair and outrageous clothes. Vast majority of 'neon hair' pics are female character.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #2033 on: <07-17-15/0535:16> »
You think it's bad now?
Just be glad I don't throw pic's up here anymore. All my upload accounts went over the limit and locked and I just don't have the time to go find all these pics upload them and then link them all back over to here.

I'm considering just throwing them all in a file site as a batch and letting you all just DL them.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2034 on: <07-17-15/1014:40> »
Blegh.. so ploughed my way through this entire thread and still couldn't find anything...
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2035 on: <07-17-15/1213:31> »
Try Deviant Art!  Some good stuff there, and they have an SR specific sub group too!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2036 on: <07-17-15/1216:15> »
I usually try typing '[something] concept art' into a search engine. You have to wade through some questionable art on DA.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2037 on: <07-17-15/1226:13> »
http://shadowrun-collection.deviantart.com/ is the direct link to the SR stuff...
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2038 on: <07-19-15/1837:25> »
tell me what are you looking for I can try to tailor my posts

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2039 on: <07-19-15/1840:56> »
Lets go hunting

Lets cut right to the point

Register