NEWS

(I.C) Cleaning Up the Band

  • 90 Replies
  • 13662 Views

Father_Twilight

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 57
« Reply #30 on: (22:25:03/09-19-10) »
Father Twilight speaks softly into his commlink after Joker speaks into his.

"The figure in question may have body mods, and is extremely calm. Be careful."

As he finishes he walks with Joker through the front door of the clinic, and once in says to the receptionist,

"Hello, my name is Father Gabriel. I am here with a member of my parish looking for information about your fine facilities for a loved one of his. Is there anyone here who can speak with us and show us your establishment?"

((OOC Assuming there is a receptionist there.))
« Last Edit: (23:00:55/09-19-10) by Paladin101 »

Darkstorm

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 21
« Reply #31 on: (22:56:52/09-19-10) »
Y-Chan speaks into her com..."On the way now, guys". She checks her two pistols are secure in their holsters, double checks her katana is secure, then makes the short drive over to the hospice area to look for the target.


OOC: If nobody has a better idea, she'll drop Monkey off near the close end of the alley, then circle around to the far side to approach from that end in case he decides to run.

Tobias

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 12
« Reply #32 on: (12:51:18/09-20-10) »
Monkey hops out of the van waiting for a few minutes to let Y-Chan get in position. Then wanders over to the human with a smile his commlink broadcasting its usual SIN of "River Bhatt". Trying to be as non-threatening as possible.

"Hello good Sir, How is it going today? I was wondering if you could answer some questions?"
SR4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition 1136/1500

Darkstorm

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 21
« Reply #33 on: (14:21:30/09-20-10) »
After dropping Monkey off, Y-Chan parks and trots down the alley from the far end to meet up with Monkey by the target.

Maelstrom

  • *
  • Chummer
  • **
  • Posts: 159
« Reply #34 on: (15:49:26/09-20-10) »
After exiting the taxi:

As he walks to the bistro, Axe sites New Hope Hospice and sends the coordinates to the Fly-Spy microdrone.  Axe then pauses to tie his boots as he issues the drone commands and begins recording the drone’s video feed with his commlink.

The Fly-Spy buzzes off toward the hospice building as Axe heads into the bistro.


OOC

MCT Fly-Spy Drone (R3), Programs running: Clearsight (optimization 1) – 4, Defense (optimization 1) – 4

Drone Commands:
1. Send video feed to my commlink.
2. Remain within 350 meters of my commlink.
3. If attacked, retreat at full speed using full defense to hover above bistro building.
4. Perform perimeter scan of New Hope Hospice; speed: 1 meter per 10 seconds, altitude: parallel building’s lower roofline (the eves), distance: no closer than 10 meters.
5. When scan is completed, return at full speed to hover above bistro building.

Walks Through Walls

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1033
« Reply #35 on: (20:00:14/09-20-10) »
The receptionist looks up and smiles her blue eyes (I've never seen such a dark blue naturally) seems to almost sparkle in the lighting. "None of the Doctors are currently in unfortunately. If you'll take a seat I'll see if one of the nurses or interns have a few minutes to give you a tour." She gestures to a group of seats off to the side of the entryway. "Of course if they are general questions about the facility I'd be happy to answer them for you while you wait."


The fly drone does its loop around the building and finds that it looks like it was once two or maybe three residential buildings that have been expanded to all be under one roof as a main building and an West and East wing.

As Monkey and Y-Chan approach the gentleman at the front of the alley he waits until you are both about 15 meters away and calmly pushes off the wall. He moves so he can keep both of you in his vision yet the wall won't hamper his ability to react. He says, "I'm just hanging. What do you two want to hassle me for?"

He keeps his hands out away from his body as if to emphasis the fact that he isn't going for a weapon. "Let me know what you want and I'm sure we can come to some type of agreement. I have no hassle with you."
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Walks Through Walls

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1033
« Reply #36 on: (20:05:00/09-20-10) »
(Sorry about the double post realized I missed something with the first one)

As Monkey gets closer he realizes that the gold and purple is done like a lot of gang colors. Though he isn't placing the gang right now, and he is almost positive that there isn't a gang in this area that wears either of those colors let alone them together.
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Darkstorm

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 21
« Reply #37 on: (20:57:35/09-20-10) »
Y-Chan holds her hands away from her body to ease his nerves, and slowly steps forward a pace before coming to a stop at a non-threatening distance..."Easy, guy, we're not looking for any trouble. We're just trying to gather some information, and were hoping we could ask you a couple questions?"

Maelstrom

  • *
  • Chummer
  • **
  • Posts: 159
« Reply #38 on: (21:05:57/09-20-10) »
The fly drone does its loop around the building and finds that it looks like it was once two or maybe three residential buildings that have been expanded to all be under one roof as a main building and an West and East wing.

(OOC, a few extra questions:)

Are there visible exterior cameras or security measures (doors, windows, the grounds)?

Are there additional doors (at least emergency exits), and if so, what types of locks/maglocks?

Is there a parking area dedicated for staff/visitors?

Walks Through Walls

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1033
« Reply #39 on: (21:11:37/09-20-10) »
The fly drone doesn't pick up any external cameras. The windows seem to have some sort of mechanical lock on the inside. There is a back exit that has a palm reader on it, and another scanner of some sort. There is also a small parking lot that has room for two maybe three vehicles and is currently empty.

There isn't any parking out front for visitors though the neighborhood seems to allow curb side parking or else the people parked down the block just don't care if they are legally parked or not
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Devil

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 747
« Reply #40 on: (23:52:40/09-20-10) »
The receptionist looks up and smiles her blue eyes (I've never seen such a dark blue naturally) seems to almost sparkle in the lighting. "None of the Doctors are currently in unfortunately. If you'll take a seat I'll see if one of the nurses or interns have a few minutes to give you a tour." She gestures to a group of seats off to the side of the entryway. "Of course if they are general questions about the facility I'd be happy to answer them for you while you wait."
Joker offers her a wry, friendly smile as he nears, having just come through the doors. "Hoi." By the time Father Twilight started to speak, Joker had already checked her for a wedding/engagement ring or a nametag.

"Thanks." He turns away, then acts as if he's thought of something and turns back. "Hey, is it true you have all kinds of famous people stay here?" He leans onto the counter-top casually, resting his head against palm and curled fingers. Purple eyes peering into hers searchingly, a trace of a smile forms on his lips.

((OOC: I'd like an approximate age, marital status, and name for this woman if they are available to me in the Physical World or Augmented Reality.  Also, do I think the eyes are cyberized? Perception (1d6=1, 1d6=1, 1d6=5, 1d6=5, 1d6=2, 1d6=3) 2 Hits. Let me know if I need to roll for anything else.))
« Last Edit: (19:19:29/09-21-10) by Joker »

Tobias

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 12
« Reply #41 on: (04:02:16/09-21-10) »
Monkey nods along to Y-Chan and then tilts his head over the colours the guy is wearing. After a few moments he takes a wild guess.

"You have a friend inside?"
SR4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition 1136/1500

Walks Through Walls

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1033
« Reply #42 on: (19:11:54/09-21-10) »
He looks at you with a puzzled look on his face.
Monkey says,"You know the clinic."
"Ohhhh. Is that what the place is. No chummer I'm just hanging out you know how it is." He gives you a tight lipped grin. "How about you? You have friends inside?"
Somehow something he is saying just doesn't seem to vibe right, but you cannot put your finger on it. He seems to not have a care in the world and all day to not worry about it as he leans back up against the wall.

He looks over at Y-Chan, "What types of questions I ain't no ones snitch."
He looks you over and continues, "Not that you look like a narc or anything anyhow."
« Last Edit: (19:14:17/09-21-10) by Walks Through Walls »
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Walks Through Walls

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1033
« Reply #43 on: (19:19:05/09-21-10) »
The receptionist looks back up from the paperwork and laughs a gentle easy laugh. "Don't I wish. No we haven't ever had anyone famous here that I know of, and I check in everyone who comes through that door, and have since the place opened last year."

Her name tag identifies her as Kathy, and her AR profile says that she is single looking for Mr. Right. Looking into her eyes as she talks you don't think they are cybered, but that she probably has some high end contacts of some sort that have the ability to change the iris color.
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Devil

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 747
« Reply #44 on: (20:20:53/09-21-10) »
"That's too bad. I was hoping you had some wiz celebrity stories. Still, I bet you work with some pretty interesting people." He seems to be trying to strike up conversation with her, showing interest in a casual, friendly, and workplace appropriate manner. Meanwhile his sharp eyes scan her features, reading her expression for information.

((By the way I forgot about my vision enhancement for that last role. Anyways here's another. Visual Perception (1d6=4, 1d6=6, 1d6=3, 1d6=2, 1d6=4, 1d6=3, 1d6=1, 1d6=5) 2 Hits. ))
« Last Edit: (21:15:09/09-21-10) by Joker »