Lifestyle negative qualities
Crash Pad
Living by Commitee
Green plan
Network Bottleneck

Karma Spent: 24
Karma Total: 25

Starting nuyen (Middle - 4d6 x 100) (4d6=17) = 1700Y

Physical Description: Not so tall for an ork, just something about 7 feets, Nina looks almost innocent. She is wearing her tribal tatoos and colours proudly, but without arrogance. The history teaches that pride will have a fall...and Nina doesnt want anything like that happen to her people. The history teaches those who listen. Those who dont...those are condemned to repeat it.
Well there are many of those seconds...and Nina never planned to be an easy prey.
She was always living close to the borders. Watching the sprawling Emerald City down to the coast...dawns, when the Sun first disappeared from the view in poluted clouds above the city...and transforms itself in thousands and millions sparkling lights throught nights. When she was a child, she thought that the Sun fell from the sky at the evening and break itself like a fragile ball to myriads of shining shards...but the sun keep waking again and again on the other side of the mountains...
The same with the people living there. Her grandfather was wise and respected warrior of the tribe, who danced the dance of war with Thunder Tyee. He told her, that not too many city dwellers are honest, brave and clever enought to be allowed to pass throught the tribal woods. Her parents tought her a lot about them...how to track them, how to hunt them down...or how to stay hidden once there is too many of them.
Mother and father...They were both mighty warriors, protecting their people, patrolling the borders, because times were crazy back then and not the month passed without large group of smugglers, desperate squatters or gangers or some hate militias tried to cross the borders and take, what doesnt belong to them. Not that it ever changed.
Once on the patrol they run across the Dead...and the Dead take them. It was the year of the new star...year of the Commet.
When the new star ffades away, a new life began for Nina. Practicing, traiining every single day, she tried to become strong enought to make her ancestors proud. Her grandfather teaches her a lot of things, and under his wise lead she began to learn a lot not just about how to hurt people, but also how to help them. She signed for molitias when she was 14, and after she broke some arms, noses and egos, she became part of regullar border units as a field medic. Investing every fortune into improving herself, she tried to keep the track with gifted warriors...and slowly loosing herself and her bond to the land. With every new augmentation she travels to the Emerald city...and with every piece of ware, returning back to woods was more and more difficult.
Her Grand father was an Elder now, and since she was the only relative to him, she didnt wan`t to cut her ties to him.
When Carnation-Seattle ranch was founded, she saw the oportunity. Talking her way to the right people, she managed to become the part of NAN unit moved to the Carnation and settle down to maintain the tribal order in the tribal land, protecting both the NAN borders and the fragile cultural balance in Carnation territory.
Well things moved forward, and Ninas contract expired. Her grandfather became too old, and she rather have him located here than back in the wilderness, because this was a land of piece for now, and he deserved peace at the end of his life. Yet, for the continuing residence she need to pay. She quickly realizes that her reserves wont last forever, and she tried to find the place when she can use her skills. It wasnt easy search. She began with helping charity shelters, working as a doctor most of the time. She saw it all. Crash zone, Glow City, even plastic jungles at the north. She worked in Supermall for a short time, but this place is no longer the option for her. Finally, she found the place at Hollywood hospital. Working there for a small amount of money, rest of her time spent outthere in the urban wilderness, providing help to those who need it, she made more contacts, both Ork underground and Metroplex representatives.
Grandfather was living in safety now, speaking most of time with his old frins and spirits, he is slowly fading out...but he still have his beautifull smile, the sense of humour, wise advice and the trust in his eyes the she is doing well.
Neverthless, resources began to dry, and with only a few months of rent paid, Nina needs to find more lucrative, and maybe also more dangerous work to cover their expenses.
Hopefully, some of her friends would have the right idea..

Attributes

BodyAgilityReactionStrength
64/64/65
CharismaIntuitionLogicWillpower
EdgeMagic/ResonanceEssenceInitiative
3---0,3759 / 3IP

Positive Qualities
Martial arts (3) - Wildcat
     +1DV Unarmed, +1 Called shots vs Armor, +1 Called shots for damage
     Disarm, Throw, Kick Atack, Riposte, Set-up, Finishing Move
Quick healer
Sensei

Negative Qualities
Dependend (Hard, Grandfather)
SINner (Standard, NAN)
Day Job (2500Y/20hrs) - Holywood hospital, Redmont

Active Skills
Athletics Skill Group2
Biotech Skill Group3
Outdoorsman Skill Group2
Infiltration4
Perception4
Etiquette2
Unarmed Combat (Martial Arts)4(6)
LongArms(Sport Rifles)5(7)
Pistols(SA)3(5)
Chemistry(Toxins)3(5)
Knowledge Skills
Seattle Gangs3
Border Patrol Procedures4
NAN Politics2
Hangouts: Charity shelters4
Hospital routes (Street Clinics)3(5)
Chemistry (Toxins)4(6)
Language Skills
SalishN
French2
English4
Cyber/Bioware
CyberwareEssenceCostNotes
Attention Coprocesor 30,39000¥+3 Perception
Radar Sensor 40,312000¥UWB Radar
Olfactory booster 30,23000¥+3 Sniffing
Taster Booster 30,24500¥+3 Tasting
Wired Reflexes 2332000¥+2 re/+2IP
Bone Density Augmentation 30,960000¥+3 Damage resistance, Str/2+2P Unarmed
Muscle Toner 20,416000¥+2 AG
Sleep Reglator0,1510000¥3hr/Day or 48hrs awake
CyberEyes r40,511150¥Flare Comp, Image Link, recorder, Smartlink, Vision Enhancement 3, Microscopic vision, Low Light, Thermographic vision, Protective covers
CyberEars r30,411000¥Audio Enhancer 3, Damper, Select sound filter 4, Spatial recognizer, Soundlink, Recorder

Programs
System1
Firewall1
Analyze1
Browse1
Edit1

Gear (20000¥)
Commlink 2/1
1x Medkit R6
3xBiomonitor            
10x Medkit Supplies            
Shop            
5x Olfactory Camouflage            
2x Naga Venom            
5x Breathtaker            
3x Flash-Bang Grenade            
2x Certified Credstick            
2x Lae's              
2x Deepweed            
6x Neuro-Stun            
3x Atropine            
Chemsuit R6
Ghillie Suit            
Tent            
GPS            
Glue Sprayer            
Sleeping Bag            
Backpack            
Holo Projector            
5x Antibiotics 5
4x Antiparasitics 5
2x Stimulant Patch  4
2x Trauma Patch            
5x Antidote Patch            

Camouflage Suit 8/6
Industrious line Jumpsuit - Medic
Urban Explorer Suit + Helmet

Weapons (4650¥)
Ares predator IV: Smartgun, Additional Clip, Gecko grip, Personalized grip, Silencer
50(c) regular ammo
Remington 950 : Smartgun, Personalized Grip, Extended clip, Firing selection change SA, Improved range Finder, Gecko Grip, 50(c) regular ammo

Contacts
ContactC/L
Ameridian Tribesperson2/3
Nomad2/2
Beat Cop2/1
Firefighter2/2
Ork Nation Organizer3/2
« Last Edit: <06-03-11/0422:14> by Sichr »

Cass100199

• Chummer
  • Truth hurts only if you're a dumba**.
« Reply #1 on: <05-15-11/1524:03> »
A perspective to consider is that medics tend to be "jacks of all trades". I'm a Medic and have been in a number of different combat arms and had to learn how to function within that particular group.
You can't tell me what toys I can play with.

Glyph

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <05-15-11/1621:02> »
It's hard to comment without a background to go with those numbers, or any of the character's 'ware listed (I can tell she has some, because of things like augmented ratings for Attributes, Essence score, and IPs).  Not quite optimized for either role (combat, medic), but decent at both.

Is your GM using a house rule for knowledge skills?  Normally, in karmagen, you have to spend karma on them.

Maybe the backstory will answer this, but:
The SINner quality seems a bit off, since the Redmond Barrens are a place where the SINless with nowhere else to go end up, and the Body Mall is a dubious clinic right near Glow City, that Tamanous has its hooks into.  So what is someone who still has a valid SIN, and marketable skills, doing there?

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #3 on: <05-15-11/1643:07> »
Needs more Logic. :P
Otherwise, yeah, looks recently average; can handle themselves in a fight pretty well, patch people up, sneak okay, not get lost, and not trip over their tongue.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #4 on: <05-15-11/1700:01> »
It's hard to comment without a background to go with those numbers, or any of the character's 'ware listed (I can tell she has some, because of things like augmented ratings for Attributes, Essence score, and IPs).  Not quite optimized for either role (combat, medic), but decent at both.

Is your GM using a house rule for knowledge skills?  Normally, in karmagen, you have to spend karma on them.

The SINner quality seems a bit off, since the Redmond Barrens are a place where the SINless with nowhere else to go end up, and the Body Mall is a dubious clinic right near Glow City, that Tamanous has its hooks into.  So what is someone who still has a valid SIN, and marketable skills, doing there?

Knowledges are Paid by Karma.

She is NAN citizen, so the SIN is not UCAS. And those places were choosed quite intetionaly. Ill need to finish the rewriting of the character to the code and write up the CV and background. Ill appreciate further recomendations, it my first attempt with Karmagen...and it seems that I would love this way of creating characters...

And...working in BodyMall is a way to use my marketable skills, as a tribal NAN Ork woman...do you think I should find a work in Bellevue or something?
« Last Edit: <05-15-11/1803:29> by Sichr »

Operator

• Omae
  • We own the night!
« Reply #5 on: <05-15-11/1716:15> »

There's no prying eyes that look into Redmond, generally speaking. Neither Lone Star nor Knight Errant want anything to do with the place. So we have in Redmond a large number of orks who are generally suspicious, but I would imagine they are better disposed towards trusting another ork over a human.

Seattle 2072 describes Hollywood Hospital's administrator as an ex-MCT combat surgeon who got kicked out for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy", or actually showing some iota of human kindness.

I personally will wait for the backstory. :)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <05-16-11/1608:29> »

There's no prying eyes that look into Redmond, generally speaking. Neither Lone Star nor Knight Errant want anything to do with the place. So we have in Redmond a large number of orks who are generally suspicious, but I would imagine they are better disposed towards trusting another ork over a human.

Seattle 2072 describes Hollywood Hospital's administrator as an ex-MCT combat surgeon who got kicked out for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy", or actually showing some iota of human kindness.

I personally will wait for the backstory. :)

Thanx for correcting the course, I knew it was a hospital in Redmond but I have mistaken the name. Hollywood Hospital it is for sure...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <02-20-13/1209:41> »
The Emergency shift in Redmond is, as always half boring and half hectic.
Boring is that part that there is only a few types of injuries to heal...shot wounds, cuts, broken bones, burns, metahuman of every age, shape and colour shattered in car accidents, caught in crossfire, gang skirmish...and drug and BTL addicts...
Hectic is the fact that there is 200 cases per hour...
This day for difference, after finishing her job in the hospital, Nina is not waiting for the company bus, taking another shift of workers to Carnation, to take her home. Instead she take the shower, pack all her things to prepared backpack, dress up the casual Urban Jumpsuit with the Helmet.
This time she takes the tour to the other side...to the Metroplex. She was sending her message two days ago, to all her contacts in the city, that she is lookong for work. Nobody anwers yet, so she decided to visit the Orkish underground for the beginning, looking for the women she met before. once in the reach of the signal, she sends her proposal one more tim, and hopes that the response would appear now. Inside she is cursing about her equipement, on the oposite to Redmond, she is even able to receive music from some local radio, but the commlink quickly began freezing and crashing, as too many messages from every corner attacked her PAN. She quickly realizes, that cold reset makes things easier sometimes, and she shut that thing down, and power it up only on the regular ocasions to check for the response.

Quote from: Nina
Good evening monsieur Operator. So Ive heard the call and Im currious about the rest of it. As My friend here told before, Im experienced field medic...well I have extensive Salish millitary training and history, so Im capable also of some different tasks. Good with the long shots, capable in the hand to  hand combat. Ive paid my price for those capabilities...well it doesnt affected my physical or mental balance, just my relationship to the nature..in the spiritual meaning. There are some weaknesses you should be aware also...Im better with moleculas then with electrons...possibly every teenager would be able to hack my comlink...which is now offline because I got spammed too much on my way here.
In the urban terrain situations I prefere to use my close combat abilities, but yes, Im capable of using smal firearsm, and also I`m equiped for this. About the urban social situations...well, Im working in Redmond Hollywood hospital most of my time, so Im acknowledged with many results of this kind of "Social situations". Im not a skilled negotiator, well Im able to find my way around, even get some more informations using contacts i have in the city.
Now, the most difficult question...
As Im trained Salish warrior, it is a question of my personal honour not to take action against civilian population. Corporate targets are the option, only in the case there is strong lead that they are abusing their power to commit the crime. Criminal syndicates, gangs, mercs...those are possible targets of oportunity, if assigned, I prefere to use clear, precise hit, minimizing possibility of collateral damage.
Generally, you could say that I have no problem with hurting people who hurt people.

Good.Now, If you are done questioning, let me ask something about you, the team, and the work we are up to.
First, you seem to be surprisingly liberal about metas. Not too much Japanese would have a drink at one table with two orkish women. Understand me. I dont want to be an expendable asset on some supremacist`s list of resources.

Im glad to hear that.I know Seattle just across the borders, being in the civilized parts of the city only for a few times only. Part of the team that was provided by the council to provide field hospital when Renraku incident occurs for example. Strange, most time Ive been here Ive spent with hands painted red by human blood. I hope that our job would not be the case...
So, Id better return to Redmont and get my shift done. Enjoy your ale, Ill see you tomorrow. I suppose I should came fully equiped, we will go for the job right after the meeting, right?

Calm down, chère amie. I am a field chirurg. Working with my hands in someones viscera with lead flying around my head. It takes more than a few biggots to make me mad.

Operator>> Well, I cant say I miss the old days that much. We have been brothers and sisters in arms, that is the fact, well on the other side that meant Ive seen the worst shit metahuman is able to do...and Ive almost lost my soul when fighting this...now there is so much hardware in myself that sometimes I feel completely disconnected from happiness of living. It`s an insane feeling, Op. I only hope my wise elder would stay alive long enought for me to gain enought money to remove that trash from my body and heal my soul once again...

Quote from: Shotozumi, Shotozomi-gumi Oyabun

A man was walking in the jungle when he heard a sound behind him, he turned and there sat a tiger. Fearing for his life he ran and the tiger chased him. Ahead of him he saw the edge of the trees and when he crossed out of the jungle he found himself on the edge of a cliff. Frantically he climbed down the side and as he looked up he saw the tiger staring down at him. He continued to climb but as he glanced to the ground below he saw another tiger emerge from the jungle. A tiger above and a tiger below, the man rested on a branch jutting out from the side of the cliff. The branch was sagging and starting to creak with a noise he knew ment he was not long for this world. As he sat there waiting he saw two mice, one black and one white scurry into a hole, looking from wince they came he saw a single strawberry hanging from the branch. He reached out and took the berry. As the tigers waited he took a bite and realized how sweet it was.
You may leave now, but before you go, know that you already knew the answer to your question. It is unfortunate that there are no strawberries for you.

Quote from: Shotozumi`s lieutenant

A sign of your intention? What the dreck do you think is going on here? Shotozumi-san gets a call that some lowlifes are in his daughters home, after she disappears and one of his favored men, who was in line to marry her and take over the family, is dead. He comes here wondering what you are doing here and you tell him to basically slot it because you don't think he is who he says he is, when he asks you politely to explain yourself. Shotozumi-san does not need to prove his identity, you need to prove your intentions so he doesn't kill you. That's how it works not the other way around. You tell him that your loyalty lies with that shark Kanaga, well subtlety and patience nothing, your boss will be taken care of soon enough and like I said you would be dead right now if it wasn't for that man in there staying our hands. You better find her and find her soon because we've got a date in the future you and I, and I am going to take great personal pride to make that appointment.

...Two years later:

Far away are those days in Seattle. When they left for Denver, continuing the search for Kiko Shotozumi, nobody had an idea what awaits them ahead. Nina dont like to recall those events. Only death, pain, constant fear...and first steps into madness. Not that she wasnt able to take those wires out. She get stucked with her implants and get even some more, pushing her metahumanity on the very edge of void. From this moment, she stares down there...and the void stares back. She knows it.
She tried to spend some time with her old friend, Salish hound trainer, who was using his trained wolves as a therapeutic tool for retired soldiers who had seen just too much.
The fact is, she founds the pack calming, even more than human society. On the other side, her desire to fight the madness back wasnt sattisfied. She developed quite good ability to understand those noble hunters, and even make the fulfill her wishes. But the void is still there.
Then her grandfather died.
As she leaves the burial ground, where she left his corpse with ancestors. Something almost audible cracked in her. The only human she loved, the only thing she really cares to stay human, now gone.
Next augmentation brought her even closer to wolves. She became their bitch queen. Alpha female. It doesnt really matter to her any more. Human opinions are just for human.
Far away from civilization, from those cities that once attrated her eyes, she become soldier once more. Dog soldier. Her new pack was called TriSec. They gave her beautifull hound to work with. And freedom to roam around their territory to hunt with her fourlegged partner. Fourleaves dances with fenrir wolves now.
And the void waits. Patiently stares at her on the edge of visual fild, engulfing her in her dreamless sleep.
Movement: 10/25, Swim: 5
Street Cred: 3
Notoriety: 0
Public Awareness: 1
Ork F Age 29
Height 187 Weight 140 Kg
Composure: 6
Judge Intentions: 6
Lift/Carry: 11 (75 kg/50 kg)
Memory: 10
Nuyen: 10

== Attributes ==
BOD: 6
AGI: 4 (6)
REA: 4 (6)
STR: 5
CHA: 2
INT: 4
LOG: 4 (6)
WIL: 4
EDG: 3

== Derived Attributes ==
Essence:                   0,075
Initiative:                8 (10)
IP:                        1 (3)
Matrix Initiative:         4
Matrix IP:                 1
Physical Damage Track:     11
Stun Damage Track:         10

== Active Skills ==
Animal Handling            : 2                      Pool: 8
Animal Training            : 2                      Pool: 8
Climbing                   : 2                      Pool: 7
Computer                   : 1                      Pool: 7
Cybertechnology            : 3                      Pool: 9
Data Search                : 2                      Pool: 8
Demolitions                : 1                      Pool: 7
Diving                     : 2                      Pool: 8
Dodge                      : 3 [Ranged Combat]      Pool: 9 (11)
Electronic Warfare         : 1                      Pool: 7
Etiquette                  : 2 [Mercenary]          Pool: 2 (4)
First Aid                  : 3                      Pool: 9
Flight                     : 2                      Pool: 7
Gymnastics                 : 2                      Pool: 8
Chemistry                  : 3 [Toxins]             Pool: 9 (11)
Infiltration               : 5                      Pool: 11
Longarms                   : 5 [Sporting Rifles]    Pool: 11 (13)
Medicine                   : 3                      Pool: 9
Navigation                 : 3                      Pool: 7
Parachuting                : 3                      Pool: 9
Perception                 : 4                      Pool: 11
Pistols                    : 3 [Semi-Automatics]    Pool: 9 (11)
Riding                     : 2                      Pool: 10
Running                    : 2                      Pool: 7
Shadowing                  : 1                      Pool: 5
Survival                   : 3                      Pool: 7
Swimming                   : 2                      Pool: 7
Throwing Weapons           : 2                      Pool: 8
Tracking                   : 3                      Pool: 7
Unarmed Combat             : 4 [Martial Arts]       Pool: 10 (12)
VetTech                    : 2                      Pool: 10

== Knowledge Skills ==
Combat Tactics             : 3 [Guerilla]           Pool: 9 (11)
English                    : 4                      Pool: 8
French                     : 2                      Pool: 6
Military                   : 4 [Army]               Pool: 8 (10)
Parazoology                : 2                      Pool: 8
Politics                   : 2 [Salish-Shidhe Council] Pool: 8 (10)
Security Tactics           : 4 [Border Patrol]      Pool: 10 (12)
Sioux                      : N                      Pool: 0

== Qualities ==
Animal Empathy
Cyberpsychosis
Lost Loved One (Grandfather)
Low-Light Vision
Quick Healer
Sensei
SINner (Standard) (Nina Fourleaves, NAN)
Wanted (Kanaga-gumi, Shotozomi-gumi; Seattle)

== Lifestyles ==
Street  1 months

== Cyberware/Bioware ==
Adrenal Regulator
Attention Coprocessor Rating 3
Bone Density Augmentation Rating 2
Cerebral Booster Rating 2
Cyberears Rating 3
   +Ear Recording Unit
   +Sound Link
   +Damper
   +Audio Enhancement Rating 3
   +Select Sound Filter Rating 4
   +Spatial Recognizer
Cybereyes Basic System Rating 4
   +Eye Recording Unit
   +Image Link
   +Flare Compensation
   +Vision Enhancement Rating 3
   +Microscopic Vision
   +Low-Light Vision
   +Thermographic Vision
   +Protective Covers
Muscle Toner Rating 2
Olfactory Booster Rating 3
Radar Sensor Rating 4
Sleep Regulator
Tailored Critter Pheromones Rating 2 (Fenrir Wolf)
Taste Booster Rating 3
Wired Reflexes Rating 2

== Armor ==
Camouflage Suit           8/6
   +Insulation 3
   +Thermal Damping 3

Ares Armored Coldsuit ("Standard Issue")      6/4
   +Fire Resistance 5
   +Insulation 4
   +Internal Air Tank
   +Thermal Damping 4
   +YNT SoftWeave
Ballistic Mask ("Standard Issue")             2/1
   +Flare Compensation
   +Mark 74 Smartlink
   +Thermographic
   +Vision Enhancement Rating 2
   +Vision Magnification
Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit (""Standard Issue"") 6/2
   +Fire Resistance 2
   +Nonconductivity 5
   +Responsive Interface Gear (Armor)
   +YNT SoftWeave
Full Body Armor Helmet ("Standard Issue")     2/2
   +Insulation 2
   +Responsive Interface Gear (Helmet, Cold Sim)
   +Camera Rating 6
      +Flare Compensation
      +HyperSpectrum
      +Image Link

== Weapons ==

Cougar Fineblade Knife, Short ("Standard Issue")
   +Personalized Grip, Melee
   Pool: 6   DV: 3P   AP: -1   RC: 0

== Commlink ==
Singularity Battle Buddy Basic (5, 5, 5, 5) ("Standard Issue")
   +Biometric Lock
   +Hardening Rating 5
   +Armor Case Rating 5
   +AR Gloves
   +Custom Commlink OS [Encrypt 6, Firewall 5, IC 3, System 5]
   +Sim Module (Cold)
   +Satellite Link
   +Printer

== Gear ==
Goggles Rating 6 ("Optional Ballistic Mask Replacement")
   +Vision Magnification
   +Thermographic
   +Mark 74 Smartlink
   +Image Link
   +Flare Compensation
Headphones Rating 3 ("Standard Issue")
   +Microphone Rating 1 [Select Sound Filter 1]
   +Audio Enhancement Rating 3
   +Select Sound Filter Rating 2
   +Spatial Recognizer

Medkit Rating 6 ("Special Issue Only, Medic")
   +Emergency Field Dressing x 5
   +Disposable Syringe [Slab] x 6
   +Slap Patch [Long Haul] x 10
   +Betel x 20

MOSLTOV ("Standard Issue")
   +Gecko Tape Gloves
   +GPS
   +MCT Gun Pit
   +Smart Pouch System, Ammunition Pouch
   +Butt Pack
   +Micro Flare Launcher
   +Micro Flares x 6
   +Microwire (100 m)
   +Grapple Gun
   +Rappelling Gloves

== Weapons ==
Ares Predator IV
   +Quick-Draw Holster
   +Shock Pad
   +Gecko Grip
   +Personalized Grip
   +Silencer
   +Smartgun System
   +Thermal Suppressor
   Pool: 9 (11)   DV: 5P   AP: -1   RC: 2

Remington 950
   +Imaging Scope
   +Shock Pad
   +Smartgun System, Internal
   +Sound Suppressor
   +Additional Clip
   +Extreme Environment Mod Rating 1
   +Firing Selection Change, Small Mod (SA)
   +Improved Range Finder
   +Personalized Grip
   Pool: 15   DV: 8P   AP: -1   RC: 2

Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 10   DV: 5P   AP: -   RC: 0

== Martial Arts ==
Wildcat
   ++1 die on Called Shots to increase damage
   ++1 die on Called Shots to target an unprotected area
   ++1 DV on Unarmed Combat attacks
Disarm
Finishing Move
Kick Attack
Riposte
Set-Up
Throw

Fenrir Wolf Warform

Movement: 15/60
Fenrir Wolf
Composure: 7
Judge Intentions: 7
Lift/Carry: 15 (120 kg/80 kg)
Memory: 7

== Attributes ==
BOD: 7 / 11
AGI: 5 / 8
REA: 4 (5)
STR: 8
CHA: 2
INT: 5
LOG: 2
WIL: 5
EDG: 2
MAG: 4

== Derived Attributes ==
Essence:                   2,85
Initiative:                9 (10)
IP:                        1 (2)
Astral Initiative:         10
Astral IP:                 3
Matrix Initiative:         5
Matrix IP:                 1
Physical Damage Track:     12
Stun Damage Track:         11

== Active Skills ==
Counterspelling            : 3                      Pool: 7
Infiltration               : 2                      Pool: 9
Intimidation               : 2                      Pool: 4
Perception                 : 3                      Pool: 10
Shadowing                  : 3                      Pool: 10
Tracking                   : 3                      Pool: 10
Unarmed Combat             : 4                      Pool: 9

== Critter Powers ==
Attribute Enhancement (AGI)
Attribute Enhancement (BOD)
Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell)
Fear
Magical Guard
Natural Weapon (Claws/Bite: DV 6P, AP +1)
Pheromone Coding
Skill Enhancement (Tracking+2)
Skill Enhancement (Shadowing+2)
Skill Enhancement (Perception+2)

== Cyberware/Bioware ==
Adrenal Regulator
Digestive Expansion
Orthoskin Rating 3
Orthoskin Upgrade: Dragon's Hide
Orthoskin Upgrade: Smart Insulation
Synaptic Booster Rating 1
Thermosense Organs