NEWS

The Found Arcana IC

  • 143 Replies
  • 2299 Views

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6354
« Reply #135 on: (00:01:50/10-10-18) »
Bobby carefully takes Brian by the scruff of his neck and hands him to Mato.

That done, he swiftly moves out in front of him to clear the way, should it be necessary.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Beta

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1375
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #136 on: (20:44:00/10-10-18) »
Jawsey suspects that he'll never tire of asensinsing a spell being cast.  The way that some vibrant and almost alive comes into being from nothing but raw astral background has a fascination that he can't quite describe .... With a mental shake he pulls himself from that reverie as he sees the others are starting to move out.

He stops manifesting, and flits his astral form back out to the walkway to scout check for trouble.
Jawsey  --
speechthought

Lorebane24

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 420
« Reply #137 on: (17:09:50/10-11-18) »
The pug in tow, Mato and Bobby make their way past a few confused-looking residents loitering on the walkway.

Returning to Astral space, Jawesy, spots one of the Halloweeners making his way back towards the tenement building from the bar.
The power of the Tri-Horse!

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6354
« Reply #138 on: (08:18:07/10-13-18) »
Bobby bounded down the fire staircase while maintaining his concentration and staying vigilant. If everything worked, AM would be waiting for them with the car...
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Tecumseh

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3624
« Reply #139 on: (00:21:10/10-14-18) »
Mato cradles the pug as best he can. It's abnormally large and dense, as Magic can only do so much when compressing an ork into a dog. Mato's metallic arms are not not soft or comforting, although his armor jacket at least saves the pug from direct contact with the cold metal.

Mato peels off his ballistic mask and stuffs it down the front of his jacket. Sure, it would conceal his face, but right now he'd rather appear inconspicuous. Hopefully the grocery bags help with that. Just, you know, out for a walk, carrying some dinner to grandma's house, with a mangled dog, like a normal Redmond resident...

<<@AM Coming down. ETA?>>

Lorebane24

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 420
« Reply #140 on: (12:13:42/10-14-18) »
Mato and Bobb, can you give me a stealth + cha check to see how nonchalant you can can be on your way out.
The power of the Tri-Horse!

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6354
« Reply #141 on: (14:43:52/10-14-18) »
Stealth+Cha: 10d6t5 2

Rather chalant than non-chalant, Bobby moved down the steps - which wasn't particular surprising considering his form.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5377
« Reply #142 on: (15:12:15/10-14-18) »
Seeing her colleagues depart the stairs, AM hit the gas and gets the car as close to them as possible. A bit distressed that Jawsei is still outside. She extends her spell defense to her team and eagerly waits for their return.

>> I am as close as I can, just get in, we need to get out ASAP.

Beta

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1375
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #143 on: (17:02:41/10-14-18) »
Jawsey keeps an eye on the ganger approaching the building, but also on their car.  He wants to be able to give warning if things are about to get hot, but he doesn't want to have to play 'hunt the body'
Jawsey  --
speechthought