NEWS

[IC} Black Trenchcoat - Out of the frying pan...

  • 71 Replies
  • 3727 Views

Redwulfe

  • *
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 695
« Reply #60 on: (01:45:24/07-13-18) »
Ichirou replies, "They are ours and will assist you if needed. We do not wish your investigation to be hampered by others that may look into the death of Kiku's guest. Those parties have been given word and orders that they still may disobey. emotions are a powerful motivator."
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5100
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #61 on: (07:38:37/07-13-18) »
alright then chaps, time to go make friends.
 
Ryu dropped into AR and stretched his legs in the passenger seat and came to. He checked his sidearm and hid it as best he could in the concealable holster before following the team out into the night
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Marcus

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2696
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #62 on: (16:44:49/07-13-18) »
Ace pulling up his pan he reactive the wrist draw feature on the Kata Slide. Opens the car door, and climbs out. Well if this is inside and Mr.J is wrong, better to let me go first. Cranks the knuckles on one hand, and rolls his neck, and walks to wards the other car. Being Careful to approach across in plane sight. Walks up the drivers window, very read to fight incase there is a mistake. Konbanwa Shallow bow while never taking his eyes off the two men.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

adzling

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3176
  • Telling it like it is
    • Building Better Security
« Reply #63 on: (18:33:22/07-13-18) »
Ban flips his skin-tone to make it closer to Asian and quickly tweaks his epicanthal folds to make his eyes fit his skin-tone before stepping out Ace's car.

With his head on a swivel he scans the surroundings as he follows a couple steps behind Ace, waiting to see what the response is to his bow.

Redwulfe

  • *
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 695
« Reply #64 on: (11:57:45/07-15-18) »
The window of the car rolls slowly down as Ace and Ban approach the two Japanese men watch as they get tot he car and ace bows slightly. The man in the drivers seat bows his head in response and then speak with a heavy Japanese accent "Ichirou said you would be coming, We have secured the entrance around the back for you to go inside. Kiku's apartment is on the top floor on the south west corner of the building, number 413. Door is unlocked for you."
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Marcus

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2696
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #65 on: (12:41:11/07-15-18) »
Ace  bows slightly again and thanks him politely in accented Japanese, keeping his eye careful on the men, and he waits to see if Ban says anything. If he does Ace waits for the interaction to complete and waits for Ban  to head towards the house careful to cover Ban's back. He is careful to never turn his back to the two Gangsters, but attempts to do so while looking natural.

(OOC: Sorry Adzling I should has said waited for Ban to take whatever action he takes, and not have dicated Ban was moving towards the house.)
« Last Edit: (11:01:02/07-16-18) by Marcus »
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

adzling

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3176
  • Telling it like it is
    • Building Better Security
« Reply #66 on: (12:56:07/07-15-18) »
Ban eyes the two yaks in the car over Ace's shoulder, careful to capture their faces and voices on video.

As they respond to Ace Ban simply nods and throws up an AR icon of a neon arrow with chaselights running around the perimeter pointing towards the back entrance that only the team can see.

blackshade10

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 77
  • Elfie Technomancer
« Reply #67 on: (17:00:39/07-15-18) »
Crow leaned back and continued assensing, turning to the Crow Spirit. "Search the area.  A young daughter of a crime lord has gone missing.  Her apartment is this building.  Please, search for clues as to who may have taken her, or been involved in such." He requested of the spirit.

((Using a task for it to use its Search power.  Crow sends a mental image of the girl, instructing the spirit to hunt down clues as to what direction she may have gone, and for any signs of Astral shenanigans.)

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5100
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #68 on: (07:51:04/07-16-18) »
Ryu followed the team after bowing, following ace's lead. He monitored the search results in his AR overlay as he followed the team round the back, keeping an eye on the icons nearby
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Marcus

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2696
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #69 on: (11:06:32/07-16-18) »
Ace makes his way towards the building, keeping an eye on access points and cameras. Retrieves and puts on a pair mirrored shades before reaching the door of the building. Are we ready to go in?
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5100
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #70 on: (16:42:37/07-17-18) »
Ryu tugs his hood against the cold and the rain and nods. Fucking freezing out here, let's get in and crack on
He follows ace inside and has a good look around
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Marcus

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2696
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #71 on: (17:51:14/07-17-18) »
Stepping inside the building Ace looks around for the security. Ready to show the given mark if need.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking