NEWS

[IC} Black Trenchcoat - Out of the frying pan...

  • 71 Replies
  • 2078 Views

adzling

  • *
  • Troubleshooter
  • Prime Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2843
« Reply #45 on: (08:34:46/07-11-18) »
Ban beams a huge-shit-eating-Novacoke-driven grin as he studies the photo of Kaito, then over the group chat; "Nice work Ryu!

I have a couple of requests, one, get me some audio of Kaito talking, the more the better, video of him walking or interacting would be superb. Two, can you crack the video feeds from the dorm and see who went in/ out of the target's room and the area around the block at the time of her disappearance?

Bonus request: pictures, video and audio of Kosuke Tomizawa might end up being very useful. Fit that one in when you can please.

Also, where's our astral scouts? What did you mage types find out from scouting the building? You did that while we were in transit right?"
« Last Edit: (08:39:20/07-11-18) by adzling »

Marcus

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2240
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #46 on: (14:28:33/07-11-18) »
Ace looks to Ban, Two watchers across the way in the car, clearly been there for awhile, cars cold. Which means good odds they were here before we got the call. Could be Cops, could be Yaks? Ether might be a good lead. I can try and talk to them, but It's more in your wheel house then mine. You packing non-lethal, if it goes south?  If those are Yak they might be Made, and if not we don't want dead cops.

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5095
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #47 on: (16:19:23/07-11-18) »
\\team\\Got it...working on it....How we looking out there in meatspace??
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Marcus

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2240
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #48 on: (16:27:29/07-11-18) »
Ace swaps back to the com. We are just outside the LKL, but there some other watchers, sitting off to the side, I think the mages are doing their things, as they have both gotten very quite. Once they are back I expect we will go in and take a look. I think all is green at the present.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

adzling

  • *
  • Troubleshooter
  • Prime Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2843
« Reply #49 on: (16:34:38/07-11-18) »
Thanks for the sit-rep ace, always a pleasure to work with pros. Ryu can you run a trace on their vehicle id? It might show us if their Johnny law or oyabun goons.

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5095
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #50 on: (17:12:26/07-11-18) »
\\team\\hookay, lets see what we've got here then with this motor.... Keep moving, keep your eyes out for cameras covering good angles on the nearby buildings too.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

blackshade10

  • *
  • Newb
  • *
  • Posts: 77
  • Elfie Technomancer
« Reply #51 on: (20:45:12/07-11-18) »
"Not all of us can project." Crow said over the coms, having taken his monocycle to the site.  "But now that I am on site... let us see what we can find.  I'm gonna be focusing mostly on the spirits and the Astral, I'll let you know what I find."  Crow pushed off his bike, which self-parked, and began to assense the area.


Crow found a quiet spot where he could lean against the wall, and observe the general area, while calling upon a spirit to help him out. "Come... The Chosen of the Morrigan seeks your aid..." He mumbled as he summoned a spirit.

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5095
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #52 on: (03:38:18/07-12-18) »
OK, more deets; car occupants look yak to me. Kaito is our deceased, closed casket ceremony fits with the "grisly" death they said at the meet. Publicly announced ceremony.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Marcus

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2240
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #53 on: (04:09:07/07-12-18) »
If the rival bosses kid is dead, and the main bosses daughter is grabbed.  I think the only way the timing on this makes any sense is these jokers are the rival boss goons looking for the response team. I'm guessing we don't look like the group they were expecting.
I don't think we have time to make'em talk. I'd go with Ban trying for the Con, and then we tranc'em. Hopefully by the time they wake up this all over. Thoughts?
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5095
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #54 on: (07:25:34/07-12-18) »
I say clear it with ichiro, see if their his boys and get them to flash the headlights if so. No response, we know they're not friendly.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

adzling

  • *
  • Troubleshooter
  • Prime Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2843
« Reply #55 on: (10:48:28/07-12-18) »
Good call Ryu. Did you get an voice feeds or video of Kaito?

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5095
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #56 on: (12:05:23/07-12-18) »
nope, kid's dead, can see what's still out there though. I'm sure there'll be something somewhere if its critical?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

adzling

  • *
  • Troubleshooter
  • Prime Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2843
« Reply #57 on: (12:10:06/07-12-18) »
Maybe from his social feed or his friends? It's not essential so don't spend a lot of time on it.

Marcus

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2240
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #58 on: (12:24:19/07-12-18) »
Anyone make that call?
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

adzling

  • *
  • Troubleshooter
  • Prime Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 2843
« Reply #59 on: (13:07:18/07-12-18) »
Ban shoots Ichirou a picture of the two guys in the car "Ichirou-san, are these in your Gumi? If not they might be Tomizawa-Gumi boys, in which case mind if we take them out of circulation for a bit?"