NEWS

Shadowrun tabletop website

• 5 Replies

Kourg

• Newb
« on: <04-05-17/1233:36> »
So the shadowrun tabletop website seems to be the most official looking site for all rpg info, but it's so incredible out of date. I mean it looks like they stoped updating most of it around 2014, just after the SR5 core rulebook came out and just around the release of crossfire. Now, after a bit, I figured things out but it has like all the 4th ed core and deep shadows stuff listed as the most recently released products (besides the one 5th ed core). It was a pain to figure out all the 5th ed products available. They do have a cool list of older products that are  4th ed compatable, but I wish they'd update that list for 5th. The Battletech product line has the same problem. I have to scrounge various sorces to figure out whats current and compatable for each of these product lines. I mean I should be able to go to a single main product site and find right away the entire product line right up to whats considered the current line, which older products are compatable, and whats coming out soon, and maybe down the pipe a bit. That would be awesome and good business. Things are a sloppy mess right now though and we have to rely on forum posts and 3rd party sources and a multitude of official sites. One of them says shadowrun online is coming soon, lol. Please understand I love these products and I only want the best for CGL. Thanks for listening to my rant. Out!

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #1 on: <04-06-17/1441:04> »
Hardcore fans have made it a hobby to scour internet for up to date Shadowrun info.  I do wish we had one central source for info on whats available, whats coming and setting info.  Also while I'm dreaming, wished missions was better integrated and supported.

Have time but probably not skills to volunteer. 
I want to thank the freelancers and fans who do go out their way to keep us informed and fight the good fight.
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #2 on: <04-06-17/2339:02> »
Someone on /r/shadowrun was complaining about how hard it was to find info on SR5 books. So I took it on myself to compile them all. It'd be nice if someone was nice enough to add the SR4 books and earlier edition stuff. Any reddit user with a bit of karma can contribute to the /r/shadowrun wiki. I might do it later, but I'm kind of burnt out after doing it yesterday.

Kourg

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <04-08-17/1000:17> »
The community is amazing. There's a guy on the battletech forums who compiled an awesome list of all relevant by books that are compatable with Total Warfare. Thanks for links. These are great.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-08-17/1616:03> »
The community is amazing.

Yes, it is - couldn't agree more. ;D

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <05-23-17/1152:59> »
Someone on /r/shadowrun was complaining about how hard it was to find info on SR5 books. So I took it on myself to compile them all. It'd be nice if someone was nice enough to add the SR4 books and earlier edition stuff. Any reddit user with a bit of karma can contribute to the /r/shadowrun wiki. I might do it later, but I'm kind of burnt out after doing it yesterday.

YOU ROCK