NEWS

Need a name for a Shinto shrine

• 1 Replies

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« on: <02-25-17/1550:54> »
This is for the Reaping Wild Oats game I posted about a while back. The players will find Mod at a Shinto shrine, unarmed or armored, praying to Omoikane, the kami of wisdom. Unfortunately, I can NOT think of a name for the shrine.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <02-25-17/1747:02> »
The players enter the Kotetsukami Shrine after being searched for weapons and see an unassuming elven man dressed in a plain, light grey kimono. He is unarmed and praying at an altar dedicated to Omoikane, the kami of wisdom. He doesn't seem to notice the players at first, but then in one fluid motion he stands up and turns to face the players. His features are clearly Asian, and his attire is that of a feudal era Japanese peasant. Despite his elven heritage, deep frown lines mar his face. He holds his arms out in a gesture of greeting, revealing an obvious, matte black left cyberhand. He speaks calmly, and clearly, appearing to me only the slightest bit annoyed at having his prayers interrupted. "So, you've found me. You are clearly not Red Samurai. So now I wonder...Who sent you?"
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.