NEWS

IC [Prelude] Da Bears!

  • 52 Replies
  • 1650 Views

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
« Reply #30 on: (14:23:40/01-30-17) »
Tedd enters, saying "I am here alright, let's do that darn ritual. Do I get a candle or anything? " Looking at Sky nursing her mug, he smiles and asks "How is their tea?" Tedd would have been mad, but having some money feels good.  Ofcourse, he'll just give that money to Gunderson... but still for the time being it is his money.


Stuttrboy

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 906
« Reply #31 on: (00:32:10/02-01-17) »
Jesus bustles you all up the elevator.

[spoiler]Feel free to check the Sky posts for descriptions.[/spoiler]
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 761
« Reply #32 on: (13:56:02/02-01-17) »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

When Tedd enters, Sky glances lazily in his direction. She cocks an eyebrow, surprised, but doesn't say anything. She empties her cup of tea and thanks Jesus, then gets into the elevator to go to Jack.
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
« Reply #33 on: (16:27:13/02-01-17) »
Tedd watches Sky empties her glass and comments "Still stressed I see, next time try chamomile I heard it is relaxing."  he joins the rest in the elevator.

Imladir

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 761
« Reply #34 on: (16:47:48/02-01-17) »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Sky sighs, rubbing her eyes tiredly "Are you trying as hard as you can to be obnoxious or is it a natural gift?" she shakes her head "Never mind, I'm not here for that. Let's complete this job quickly."
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
« Reply #35 on: (00:43:39/02-02-17) »
"Well we could already be chanting and dancing if you just tagged along... Nevermind that - it is a job and you do not have to text me afterwards. Let's hold candles and chant or whatever..."

To be sincere Mages just rub Tedd in a bad way and well there may be two in that elevator with him...  Tedd indeed hope that the ritual will end quickly and the couple can move back to relaying on actual science.  "Can't trust a guy that performs a ritual rather than hack stuff to discover something."




Imladir

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 761
« Reply #36 on: (01:37:42/02-02-17) »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Sky scowls "Seriously? I refused to go on your 'errand', so according to you it's now my fault we're late? There's something really wrong with you, hombre."

She shakes her head. As the elevator stops, she gets down and nods at Jesus "Thanks Jesus, I know the way I suppose."
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
« Reply #37 on: (15:03:20/02-02-17) »
Tedd scoffed "Bitch please, you had me going here twice, nearly doubled my mileage. Well at least you had some tea."  Well they did not just grab some awakened from the street to fill their little unholy Minyan... that was a plus for Tedd. Not that they were that easy to come by.
« Last Edit: (15:05:57/02-02-17) by gilga »

Imladir

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 761
« Reply #38 on: (15:17:13/02-02-17) »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Sky's eyebrows rise "Oh, and now you're insulting? That's even better..." she pinches the edge of her nose. After a moment, she squares her shoulders and advances, looking for Jack.
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
« Reply #39 on: (15:26:55/02-02-17) »
Tedd said "Insulting? You are over sensitive... That was me being nice.  I mean I brought you here on time didn't I? How can you possibly complain.  Your tight ass is safe - by the book, you are a metronome a swiss clock - or whatever."

Imladir

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 761
« Reply #40 on: (15:30:12/02-02-17) »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Not turning back, Sky simply says "I'm sure." but doesn't bother detailing whatever she's sure about... Though given her tone, she could have said "Yeah right." or "Whatever." and it would have been the same thing...
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Stuttrboy

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 906
« Reply #41 on: (20:31:37/02-02-17) »
Jack apparently notices your arrival because you see him strutting through the tent flaps heading your way.  He's beaming at the two of you.  All right kiddos lets get this show on the road.  He comes up short, hand out to greet Tedd, apparently notices the tension between the two of you and shrugs.  Animosity will help fuel the spell.  Not sure it makes for a great team though.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 761
« Reply #42 on: (20:37:39/02-02-17) »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Sky sighs "Probably not." She shakes her head lightly, then shrugs "So, what is it we're supposed to do, since none of us knows anything about rituals?"
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
« Reply #43 on: (00:58:53/02-06-17) »
Tedd shock Jacks hand and nodded.
« Last Edit: (15:20:04/02-06-17) by gilga »

Stuttrboy

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 906
« Reply #44 on: (16:54:38/02-06-17) »
Okay no need for introductions then.  So basically you two stand here and here, he says indicating your spots in the magic circle.  I'll place a  few things on the altar do a little chanting in Latin then when I reach out to touch the altar you guys touch your finger tips to the altar as well and that's it.

Once he is sure you have it he has you stand in place and begins.  He takes a swig of some sort of alcohol you can smell from where you're standing and spits it out in a spray covering the altar.  He lights two candles, places them in the center and lays a compass between them.  He picks up a chalice and pours a thick red liquid over the compass and candles extinguishing their flames.  He picks up a tome and begins chanting in a loud commanding voice reading a passage from the book in Latin, shouting the last few words then places his hand on the Altar.

[spoiler]Your turn and resist 4 stun with your normal magic drain stats for your tradition.  If you don't have one for Tedd you can just use Will+Bod[/spoiler]
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft