NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

  • 723 Replies
  • 60286 Views

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6516
« Reply #690 on: <05-17-17/1602:58> »
Flatline sighed:
"I see. Well. Seems like I'll need you to take some dictation then...
I'll go and make the reservation and ask for a suite on the top floor."
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1896
« Reply #691 on: <05-18-17/0034:29> »
bnc doesn't respond, as the mages are talking in the physical world, and she's still lying in a hospital bed, waiting for the operation.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5449
« Reply #692 on: <05-18-17/0114:52> »
"Oh common man,  give me something... don't you have any humor?" she thinks

Then Anna texts bnc >> bnc, me and Flatline think that mundane methods are the best especially as the man has a powerful magical lodge to craft all these watchers. Flatline is looking into renting a room so that we can legally get into the place. Once we're there I can use some disguise and slight-of-hand to plant a couple of nanny cams.
Any thoughts?


Volker

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1896
« Reply #693 on: <05-18-17/0552:31> »
<@all <yeah: thumbz up
make sure im not being filleted while u r @ it. i might be of help reg. cams & stuff
the op is due in 80 mins. gimme sum time 2 wake up after that & im in>>


[spoiler]Do we have floor plans?
We are talking of the same hotels where all the other securities are, aren't we?
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5449
« Reply #694 on: <05-18-17/0608:16> »
>>@all Will do and good luck with the operation.

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6516
« Reply #695 on: <05-18-17/0610:42> »
[spoiler]
Correct, it's the same hotel Slobber and Krestov are at the moment.
Floorplans are available on every floor in case of an evacuation

[/spoiler]
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6516
« Reply #696 on: <05-19-17/0248:31> »
"Certainly." Leggio replied. "Although it needs quite a bit of room unless you don't mind hitting allies in a melee. Also a bit flashy for my taste. Personally I prefer Krav Maga and a taser to deal with assailants."
He smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that before: You are security, but you are just a guest at this hotel? So what is it you do here - I mean besides keeping fresh and limber?"
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1896
« Reply #697 on: <05-19-17/0526:14> »
<@all <+
floor plans are on the info wall. cu l8r.>


With that, bnc relaxes and prepares herself mentally for the operation. Now that it's drawing near, she starts feeling a knot in her stomach. She washes down some sips of soda to do something about her dry throat. Eventually, the doc comes and a white patch sends bnc into a dreamless slumber.

About 2 hours after she sent her last message, she awakens - and texts Krestov:
<@Krestov <jeez, big un. im not feeling well. r u free? can u come? i need u. dont meddle with the operation though. send me a hug>>
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6516
« Reply #698 on: <05-22-17/1249:58> »
Leggio looked Krestov up and down and had already opened his mouth - likely to decline - when he became aware of his two female colleagues smirking at him.
"Yeah sure. But let's keep it civil. I'll go on duty in a few hours."
With that he led the way to the matt readying himself for the sparring match

[spoiler]
Ini: 12+2d6 20


[/spoiler]
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1896
« Reply #699 on: <05-23-17/0130:49> »
[spoiler]It'll take some time 'til bnc's message arrives after the op, so I guess Krestov's gonna be out of this scene anyway. Also, we don't need to roleplay it. It's just bnc being bnc ^^
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5449
« Reply #700 on: <06-10-17/1446:30> »
Anna disguises a bunch of the micro cameras in her suite and leave them on, she figures out that it should give her enough information about the routines of the cleaning/maintenance and perhaps enough visuals to disguise as one. While boring they needed to start from something, she then slipped into her bikini, grabbed a towel and headed toward the pool.  "If I am here... at least I'll enjoy myself." she thought.

Jack_Spade

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6516
« Reply #701 on: <06-11-17/0452:07> »
The trip to the swimming pool leads Anna past the fitness room where - besides the bank guards and her colleagues not much is going on at the moment. Even the pool is at this hour nearly deserted if you disregarded the bored looking young girl behind the small health bar counter, filing her nails.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5449
« Reply #702 on: <06-12-17/0351:11> »
Anna swims a for a while and then heads to the health bar and orders a smoothie "So, is there anything interesting today?" she asks the bored girl as she casually places her meticulessly painted and well groomed nails on the counter.

SquirrelDude

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 868
« Reply #703 on: <06-12-17/0831:34> »
@Krestov

You got this?
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Qwikfix

  • *
  • Guest
« Reply #704 on: <06-18-17/1208:20> »
Leggio looked Krestov up and down and had already opened his mouth - likely to decline - when he became aware of his two female colleagues smirking at him.
"Yeah sure. But let's keep it civil. I'll go on duty in a few hours."
With that he led the way to the matt readying himself for the sparring match

[spoiler]
Ini: 12+2d6 20


[/spoiler]

Krestov solemnly nodded before giving a cordial smile, gesturing with an open palm to the sparring mat.  Lowering his head in respect, the troll kept his movements at ease, as he got into the moment.

<<@Slobbertooth: Is fine.  Watch the others, see who's most interested>>

With an unspoken word, the match began, Krestov resolving to simply touch spar against this opponent, readying himself to counterstrike and let the opponent make the first move...

[spoiler] Initiative: 8+3d6 22

Readied action to counterstrike (interrupt action, -7 to initiative.  If my unarmed hits exceed his, it's treated as if I had attacked with net hits as normal.
Counterstrike: 12d6t5 7[/spoiler]