NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

  • 445 Replies
  • 30903 Views

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #345 on: <02-11-17/2124:03> »
How far down the road is the enemy vehicle and how many guys are still with it?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #346 on: <02-13-17/2032:47> »
Hard to get a head count, due to the brush, but at least a half dozen.  The truck is about 25 meters down the way.

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #347 on: <02-14-17/0206:18> »
It's been a few weeks, so I want to make sure my mental map matches what's actually going on.

Team Position
O'Connor is in the middle of the road.
Torley's in the truck.
Clem's behind a tree on the left flank.
Snow and Sammy are behind the truck.
Jane and the kid are off the side somewhere, presumably safe for the moment.

Enemy Position
The two that were with the leader are standing in the road.
The four water carriers are scrambling for cover.
Two attackers are on the right flank.
At least six more guys are up the road with their truck.

Team Actions
O'Connor is making himself a presentable target.
Torley's having a panic attack.
Clem is shooting at one of the guys that was with the leader.
Sammy is lobbing a spell at the other guy that was with Mr. Giblets.
Snow is shooting at someone, I think.
Jane and the kid are still taking a nap.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #348 on: <02-15-17/0040:23> »
That seems good to me, except that Snow is not yet firing at anyone.  She is waiting for Con or Clem to tell her which direction to go to do the most good.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #349 on: <02-15-17/0722:59> »
That is accurate,  from a game management perspective I am waiting on posts from Torley and Snow before I move into describing the others.

Since Snow is awaiting instructions, we can do this one of two ways.  Someone can take a free action and give that to her so she can take her remaining simple action and her first round turn, or we move through it and continue on.
« Last Edit: <02-15-17/1145:18> by Crossbow »

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #350 on: <02-15-17/1006:55> »
Cool. 
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #351 on: <02-15-17/1941:26> »
If it were up to Clem, she would probably ask Snow to shoot anyone that comes close to her or Jane. I think O'Connor, Sammy and Clem can handle the attackers on their own unless something unexpected comes out of the woodworks.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #352 on: <02-15-17/2043:40> »
Okay post that, she asked Clem for instructions.

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #353 on: <02-20-17/2055:06> »
Anyone with extra actions can go ahead and post them, I also need audio Perception checks from everyone.

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #354 on: <02-20-17/2156:05> »
Perception (Audio) Check
Intuition 3 + Perception 3 - CM 1 = Pool 5
Perception (Audio): 5d6t5 1

By extra actions do you mean for this IP, or the entire combat round?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #355 on: <02-21-17/0024:47> »
Snow's perception (audio) check:  Intuition 4 + Perception 2 - CM 2 = Pool

Perception: 4d6t5 1  1 hit
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #356 on: <02-21-17/0222:52> »
My audio check is simple: fail.
I have a -2 from wound penalties and a -3 from the reduced hearing negative quality.  With only 5 dice to start with, that comes at at 0 dice to roll.

I have a question:

The two water bearers targeted were hit hard, the other two shot back at Clem as the obvious threat, along with the sniper at the truck.

does this mean they are out (in the case of the one Sammy threw a stunbolt at, unconscious)?  I just want to know to see if I have to throw another stunbolt at the guy or if I can shift targets (like that sniper that seems to be there).  I assume that if the sniper can see us, we can see the sniper.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #357 on: <02-21-17/0439:51> »
Clem's audio perception: Audio Perception ~ Perception 3 + Intuition 4 + Reception Enhancer 2 + Audio enhancement 3: 12d6t5 5 no glitches. Well, at least someone should be hearing whatever it is that is incoming.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #358 on: <02-21-17/1200:02> »
Perception (Audio) Check
Intuition 3 + Perception 3 - CM 1 = Pool 5
Perception (Audio): 5d6t5 1

By extra actions do you mean for this IP, or the entire combat round?

Now I am confused.  Take the extra actions your personal enhancements give you.

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #359 on: <02-21-17/1225:15> »
Torley's perception: Perception(5) + INT(5): 10d6t5 2

No glitch, and interestingly enough both hits are at the front, so unless his panic attack inflicts a penalty of 9 or more, it doesn't affect his role. And that would be a huge penalty. ;)
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!