NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

  • 445 Replies
  • 37265 Views

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #330 on: <01-20-17/1344:55> »
They would be difficult to spot in the brush, even if they were in her field of vision, hidng behind the truck, she certainly can't see them right now.

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #331 on: <01-30-17/0932:44> »
I do hope that we are still doing this.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #332 on: <01-30-17/1332:49> »
I hope so too.  I'm not sure if there's anything I can do at the moment until the fight is over.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #333 on: <01-30-17/1417:20> »
I'm here as well, just hoping that Crossbow's life calms down enough to get us through this encounter.  :D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #334 on: <01-30-17/1714:48> »
On standby.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #335 on: <01-30-17/1928:21> »
Standing by
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #336 on: <02-03-17/2226:24> »
Hi guys, thanks for the show of support.  I am still running this, like I promised when we started, I am here until you guys stop coming.

That said, I was actually waiting for you guys to take actions in the combat round when my life went to hell. 

Okay, all the initiatives we can hold for the actual call for it, as we are dealing with everyone having held actions.  Lots of badguys to deal with, Thvor what was Torley's action for the held round?  Hydroraven can roll Clem's shot.

See? ^^^  Okay, so I coulda said something or told you to start your actions, I admit that :)

Anyway, none of these guys are enhanced, or even very healthy, so they aren't going to beat any of your initiatives, everyone except O'Conner, who aborted to a dodge for his first, gimme your actions.

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #337 on: <02-04-17/1206:46> »
Snow has her weapon ready and will peek around the side of the truck, using it for cover.  Is there anyone left for her to shoot at out there?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #338 on: <02-04-17/1537:25> »
Sam used his held action to start the truck, but is now trying to deal with his personal issues, this time caused by witnessing someone suddenly exploding.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #339 on: <02-05-17/1431:56> »
I've taken one guy at random.  The first I spotted when I looked from behind the truck.  I leave it up to Crossbow which one it is (and also for the willpower counter roll).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #340 on: <02-05-17/1919:35> »
Clem will unload on her closest attacker.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #341 on: <02-07-17/2212:33> »
farothel and Hydro raven, I need you to be a little more clear, your two closest 'attackers' are the boys that accompanied Mister Splody-bits, the next group are the water carriers who have yet to make attacks that took cover.  Your only attackers are the ones in the dense brush that O'Conner was attacked by and the ones at the truck down the road a ways.

Please be a little more precise in your target selection.


HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #342 on: <02-08-17/0553:04> »
Sorry, I meant the other people that were next to the leader.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #343 on: <02-09-17/1148:50> »
My targeting priorities are (in order):
-anybody who survived the fireball (I didn't think so, but just to make sure) from the group on my side
-one of the guys in front of me (the ones with the leader that Hydro is also firing upon).  Clem has higher initiative so she will fire first and I'll take the other one.
-the guys I can see on O'Connor's side (I'm not sure I can see them).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #344 on: <02-10-17/1226:11> »
Sam used his held action to start the truck, but is now trying to deal with his personal issues, this time caused by witnessing someone suddenly exploding.

Oh yeah forgot about your combat paralysis, no one will be shooting at you, so feel free to post about it :)

Snow has her weapon ready and will peek around the side of the truck, using it for cover.  Is there anyone left for her to shoot at out there?

As stated above, the four water carriers are fairly close, the escorts as well.  You really can't see O'Conner's attackers.