NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

  • 445 Replies
  • 37246 Views

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #315 on: <12-30-16/1322:35> »
Snow's Initiative:  Initiative: 9d6t5+9 12  12 - CM2 = 10 and 2IP
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #316 on: <12-31-16/1513:10> »
Okay, all the initiatives we can hold for the actual call for it, as we are dealing with everyone having held actions.  Lots of badguys to deal with, Thvor what was Torley's action for the held round?  Hydroraven can roll Clem's shot.

Yes, Necro, you get suprise, There are no mages that Starlet can see in the group.
« Last Edit: <12-31-16/1529:57> by Crossbow »

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #317 on: <12-31-16/1824:03> »
Torley's going to try to start the truck.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #318 on: <01-06-17/0351:59> »
Just to make sure that I have things correct in my mind.

Clem (on the left flank) and O'Connor (on the right flank) are attacking the group in the center.
Starlet (on the left flank) is attacking the group on our left flank.
Snow (in the center) is taking cover behind the trunk.
Torley (in the truck) is starting up the truck.

Where did we place Jane and Ahmjay in relation to us?
« Last Edit: <01-06-17/0353:52> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #319 on: <01-06-17/0632:46> »
Where did we place Jane and Ahmjay in relation to us?

I thought we have put them in the truck as we wanted to move on.  But now I'm not sure anymore.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #320 on: <01-06-17/1041:46> »
The way it played in my kind is exactly how Farothel described it.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #321 on: <01-07-17/1149:05> »
Me too.  I thought we had put them in the truck just before the other guys showed up.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #322 on: <01-09-17/0724:56> »
They are not in the truck, they are in a safe spot away from the firefight though.  I am sorry about my lapse, things got post holiday crazy here.

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #323 on: <01-15-17/1252:38> »
Crossbow, are you waiting on us for something?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #324 on: <01-16-17/2211:13> »
No, it has just been really hard for me to find the time I need to sit at my personal laptop and get the next bit done.  I have been mostly working from my phone for weeks.  I keep trying to get to this and stuff keeps kicking me in the ass.  Tonight for instance, I need to sleep, it is after 10pm for me and I am getting up at 4am for a 10 hour shift.

None of this is on you guys, this is me.  I will get this done, hopefully tomorrow.

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #325 on: <01-19-17/2121:23> »
Okay, well Necro aborted to a full defense as he lept into the road, I assume he will at least keep that going through the other actions, what the rest of you going to do on your first non held action?

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #326 on: <01-20-17/0659:01> »
Clem will continue to unload and probably tell Snow and Torley to drive away. She doesn't realize the winch is blocking their retreat.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #327 on: <01-20-17/0805:45> »
Sammy is going to look around for any other surprises and nurse a serious headache.  If something happens, she will react, but for now just looking around.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #328 on: <01-20-17/1209:37> »
Well, Sam's in a relatively safe spot, which is good since I'm assuming he had a good view of the opening salvo's effect.

Composure: WIL(2) + CHA(6): 8d6t5 3

...that's surprisingly reasonable, even with the +1 threshold penalty from his combat paralysis. But given that we haven't disengaged the winch cable yet, this truck isn't likely to go anywhere; at best, the sudden roar of the engine should be an additional distraction for any remaining goons.

All said, I think Sam's going to spend the first round taking deep breaths and trying to forget what he just saw.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #329 on: <01-20-17/1238:37> »
Is Snow able to see the two men shooting at Con?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>