NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

  • 445 Replies
  • 37263 Views

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #270 on: <11-17-16/2341:32> »
...and get our medic as patched up as we can.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #271 on: <11-18-16/0206:02> »
An earth elemental could probably flip the truck. The question is, is it still running?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #272 on: <11-18-16/0308:53> »
An earth spirit might indeed help.  As to the wounds: my heal spell only heals physical damage, not stun.

EDIT: Crossbow: do I get bonuses on magic due to the all the awakened stuff out here (as in: positively aspected domain)?
« Last Edit: <11-18-16/0328:20> by farothel »
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #273 on: <11-18-16/1455:58> »
An earth spirit might indeed help.  As to the wounds: my heal spell only heals physical damage, not stun.

EDIT: Crossbow: do I get bonuses on magic due to the all the awakened stuff out here (as in: positively aspected domain)?

No, this place is too far out of the way to qualify for that kind of thing.

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #274 on: <11-19-16/0939:06> »
Some physical healing might help Snow.  She is at 5P and 4S right now.

Sorry I have been off for a couple of days.  I will try to be better, but feel free to use Snow to move forward if necessary.  Her main concern right now is to heal the team.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #275 on: <11-23-16/0621:51> »
I've done some healing on Snow (unfortunately due to a bad roll not that much), but at least it's a start.  And i've summoned an earth spirit to help with the truck.  Anything else I need to do?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #276 on: <11-23-16/0723:57> »
O'Connor is on overwatch, Clem got everyone out of the vehicle, Sammy did her magic, Snow is healing/taking care of people, and Torley should be operating that winch from the inside while the earth spirit helps him out.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #277 on: <11-26-16/0250:06> »
So is the winch going to give the Earth spirit bonus dices, or lower the threshold?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #278 on: <11-26-16/1219:01> »
Sorry I have been out of touch,  will get this stuff squared up this,weekend.

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #279 on: <11-26-16/1436:03> »
Hopefully you're not ill from all the turkey and pumpkin pie :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #280 on: <11-27-16/2007:30> »
No, mostly it was cleaning out the shed and getting out and setting up Christmas decorations.

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #281 on: <11-27-16/2013:07> »
Okay, before I get to deep into writing a post and rolling dice, is there anyone that is not going to let themselves get looked at by Snow?  Especially for Con, when she starts walking up the path made by the rolling truck is he going to break cover to wave her off/call her to him or what?

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #282 on: <11-27-16/2121:54> »
The area is clear so O'Connor will wave her down.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #283 on: <11-29-16/1957:47> »
Snow's sheet still needs to be updated and transferred to your first post of this thread Mercy.  Here is a link to the post from the Horizon thread:

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=16112.msg341041#msg341041

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #284 on: <12-01-16/0158:39> »
Sorry about that.  I just transferred the stats over and indicated the improvements in the 'link, plus my Armor software upgrade and training in Cyber Combat and Electronic Warfare.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>