NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

  • 445 Replies
  • 37252 Views

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #255 on: <11-14-16/0933:28> »
Body 6 + Impact 4: 10d6t5 3 One short of a glitch. So Clem stands at 4S and 2P

Also, I seem to have forgotten Clem's Toughness quality for the roll, so here's the extra dice: Toughness 1: 1d6t5 1 Of course it's a 1!! So that brings us to 5/11 for a near glitch.

<raises hand> That last die was a 6. One hit. So you're at 4 hits out of 11 dice, with only 4 1's.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #256 on: <11-14-16/0939:48> »
Sam's resistance:

Body[3] + Impact[4] + Restraint[3]: 10d6t5 2

So he takes 5.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #257 on: <11-14-16/1129:11> »
Hydroraven just so you understand, that rear stairwell/hatch will NOT get kicked open. You can get out by walking over Con in the turret, but without pushing aside Snow, crawling over the boy and scrambling out of what is now the top of the truck, you are not getting out.

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #258 on: <11-14-16/1154:26> »
Hydroraven just so you understand, that rear stairwell/hatch will NOT get kicked open. You can get out by walking over Con in the turret, but without pushing aside Snow, crawling over the boy and scrambling out of what is now the top of the truck, you are not getting out.

The jungle also holds another danger, with no glass at all on the vehicle and gaping holes in the body, you quickly realize that a wayward branch or vine could do serious damage to the unwary.

How big are these holes? And can't people get out through where the windshields should be?

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #259 on: <11-14-16/1249:58> »
body 4 + impact armour 1 + 1 restraint =6: 6d6t5 5

Nice roll, so I only take 2S.  I assume that the shock awakens us.  Luckily I don't have to get outside of the truck to be able to do something.

I'm going to do an astral recon, just pop above the truck (I can get out in the astral without any problem) and look around.
intuition 3 + assensing 3 =6: 6d6t5 5
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #260 on: <11-14-16/1732:04> »
I've edited my posts.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #261 on: <11-15-16/2249:59> »
Snow tries to run diagnostics on Ahmjay and Jane.  I do not know what other modifiers I need to take, but I reduced my skill level by 3 for my wounds., so get LOG 4 + First Aid 5 - Injuries 3 + Med Kit 6 = 12d6

Ahmjay:  First Aid: 12d6t5 3

Jane:  First Aid: 12d6t5 4

Not very good rolls.  I think I need to try to use the first aid on myself to remove a few negative modifiers.  As I understand it, I need to take 7 combat rounds to use First Aid on myself because that is what I am trying to heal. 

Heal Snow's Stun:  First Aid: 12d6t5 5

That ought to be three net hits so I can remove three stun, bringing that down to 4 and reducing my negative modifiers by 1.

"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #262 on: <11-16-16/0440:41> »
Looks about right, you lose 2 dice from conditions, but that will not seriously impact your rolls.  You can go ahead and incorporate that modifier for the rest of your tests out here.

Both Ahmjay and Jane were knocked out, with minor contusions.   If it is important Ahmjay is also suffering from dehydration and malnutrition, plus some minor infections.

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #263 on: <11-16-16/0517:59> »
I would say you forgot 3 more rolls Necro since Bullet Storm is actively looking :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6420
« Reply #264 on: <11-16-16/2120:28> »
Thank you for clarifying the conditions modifier.  That means I still have a -4 modifier to my dice rolls.  Rats.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #265 on: <11-17-16/1137:13> »
Strength[3] but i wouldn't try it with you guys hurt, more likely to glitch than get that thing to move.  You can easily get people out through the turret or front.

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3857
« Reply #266 on: <11-17-16/1223:17> »
I just stayed in because it was probably the safest place in case of an attack and through the holes I could still throw spells.

@Crossbow: how long were we on the road (approximately) when we crashed?  Just to have an idea of the options (go back, go on, on foot, need the truck)?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #267 on: <11-17-16/1949:47> »
Clem stands at 3S and 2P, which means she is just on the cusp of a negative modifier but not yet since she has the high pain tolerance quality.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #268 on: <11-17-16/2105:42> »
I just stayed in because it was probably the safest place in case of an attack and through the holes I could still throw spells.

@Crossbow: how long were we on the road (approximately) when we crashed?  Just to have an idea of the options (go back, go on, on foot, need the truck)?

You were about 40 minutes into the trip, more than halfway, and you are in the middle of the jungle that has been known to make villages disappear, with all residents, overnight,  No, you don't want to walk.

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #269 on: <11-17-16/2138:40> »
I think the team's priorities right now stand at:
1- Make sure Jane is safe.
2- Get the vehicle back on the road.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix