NEWS

[OOC] Missions 2 - Parliament of Thieves

• 330 Replies

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #45 on: <01-15-11/1424:50> »
Cursor took note mentally of his access ID and System rating then turned his attention on the guy approaching him.
What? I swear thats just a kid.

(OOC: Matrix Perception on Styker:Computer(3)+Analyze(2)+Technomancer(2) (7d6.hits(5)=5) )

Right on target.

(OOC: I kindly ask for Styker's System, Firewall, Responce and Signal (unless he's running Stealth, then resist with hacking+stealth) Edited after discussions with Sent.)
You notice he has a plain Novatech Airware Commlink, with an obviously pirated Iris Orb OS. There seems to be a Browse program running in the background, but besides that, nothing else. He's in Active mode, broadcasting his contact data, along with a neat portfolio of qualifications and skills, but none of them is linked to any certificates, or licenses. He doesn't seem to have any social profile info yet, just plain portfolio and personal data.

Let's keep that in the OOC thread, maybe?
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #46 on: <01-15-11/1437:19> »
I've just tested the rolls, and in two attempt you got in before commlink noticed, in one you set the alarm off. And this is due to the really solid Analyze software on the commlink. Against stryker's you just zip in.

Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #47 on: <01-15-11/1440:37> »
Heh ok, I wont attmpt to hack them though... yet

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #48 on: <01-15-11/1449:43> »
Chrona, on your Audio perception test.
In that loud environments, unless you're willing to spend the Egde, there is no way for you to hear, what the pin-stripe guy is talking about with bartenderess

Denver Missions
running 13

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #49 on: <01-15-11/1502:25> »
Time to return the favor, guys. Besides, Stryker wants to know with whom he will have to work. He takes a moment to look at their auras, just to be sure there isn't something wrong with them.
Cursor: Intuition(5)+Assensing(2)=7 (7d6.hits(5)=4)
Mata Tabi: Intuition(5)+Assensing(2)=7 (7d6.hits(5)=2)
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #50 on: <01-15-11/1512:56> »
The pirated OS made me go over anyway.

• The general state of the subject’s health (healthy, injured, ill, etc.). - He's in good health.
• The subject’s general emotional state or impression
(happy, sad, angry). - Calm.
• Whether the subject is mundane or Awakened. - Mundane
• The presence and location of cyberware implants. - Obvious Right Cyberarm.
• If you have seen the subject’s aura before, you may recognize it,
regardless of physical disguises or alterations.
• Any astral signatures present on the subject. - none I know of.
• The exact Essence of the subject. - Essence 5

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #51 on: <01-15-11/1532:07> »
Cursors running on the assumption one of you is a face

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <01-15-11/1658:37> »
Balls in the Johnson's court.

Boer just use 1 roll with 19d6.hits(5) next time

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <01-15-11/1659:57> »
which line? the last one on invis castle?

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #55 on: <01-15-11/1724:23> »
side note (doesn't matter here) modifiers cannot exceed Atrr+skill your natural top is 18.

What you want from the Johnson, isn't in his interest, he want the job done, and done today, but the budget has been set already. -1 dice
Cursor has already agreed (subvoc) on the terms presented, so you work to get better pay, but the time works against you, the longer you haggle, the less time you'll have to deliver, which create some additional pressure.  -1 dice

Johnson, by the entire atmosphere create an impression of important person, that can be influential in your future endavours. You don't want to sell cheap, but you want to sell. -3 dice (this modifier, will be reduced, if there will be any future negotiations)

You don't really know the background of the situation (how important it is to Johnson) nor the details of capabilities of your team. You have the right skills, but you lack the facts, to back them up. -2 dice.

This means -7 dice. (I've taken the first 12 form your rol) -> 7 hits (but you may reroll if you wish)

Johnson on the other hands to be a good negotiator himself, reducing your hits in opposing test by 3
9d6.hits(5)=3

You came up victorius form this discussion, yielding you net increase of 1600 nuyen more (to 13,6k total). This is the total pay regardless if the fourth member come in or not. If he does, a quarter is his share, if he doesnt his share is a premium for increased risk.

Edited: there shouldn't be deduction for non-used software :D
« Last Edit: <01-15-11/1731:57> by Sentinemodo »

Denver Missions
running 13

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <01-15-11/1728:41> »
was only using Empathy software, but I'll take the result no matter what.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <01-15-11/1731:25> »
I agree on the cash but say to ask if he knows about better or faster ways across the borders. we just hit rush hour

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <01-15-11/1838:38> »
Borders are okay on my own, my fake SIN is pretty solid, as well as my ability to talk but not sure I trust the rest of you guy's credentials. Its not like we can come out and say they're rating 4 lol (or whatever).

Also against splitting the small team up as no one here is a powerhouse of combat.

Van is my preferred method so my car doesnt get banged up. I'd hate to see my share of the pay going towards a repair bill. And, I dont have pilot ground craft either, i use an advanced pilot and autosofts....course might be funnier to find this out in game.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #59 on: <01-15-11/1845:28> »
Cursor is used to running diversions, it's his go-to method xD Also if it hits i can do ~48P damage in one hit