NEWS

[SDS IC] Stiff Armed

• 214 Replies

Zeroman

• Newb
« Reply #195 on: <06-19-16/1940:49> »
Zeroman moves over to the dumpster under the window. He gets up quietly onto it and feels the wall a bit, doesn't feel like it would be easy to pull himself up to the window, or a ledge to even end up on even if he did.

Might have to go with the kickin in and surprising. I didn't see another way in and I don't think I can get into this window quietly if even can get up there.
« Last Edit: <06-19-16/1943:20> by Zeroman »
Thoughts
Zeroman Speech
Freyr Speech
Freyja Speech

[I did not make my avatar and give all credit to the artist that did.]

witchdoctor

• Chummer
« Reply #196 on: <06-19-16/2158:38> »
I'm fine with going loud but you have a better picture of what's going on than I do, should we kick down the door now or you want to risk looking around?

Zeroman

• Newb
« Reply #197 on: <06-21-16/2240:06> »
Zeroman gives the wall another feel and starts to notices a few cracks in the stone and can get a decent grip.

"Gimme another minute. Might be able to get up to the window, or at least give it a shot."

He takes a moment to wedge his foot into the wall and pushes himself up to the farthest he can grab upwards. He takes his time with each motion to make sure he doesn't slip from the wall.
Thoughts
Zeroman Speech
Freyr Speech
Freyja Speech

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #198 on: <06-22-16/1047:06> »
It takes a few seconds, but Zeroman manages to climb up to the window and perch there, half in and half out of the building.  He can't see anything from where he is at, so he moves completely inside, happily onto a catwalk that runs along the interior of the building.  He moves quietly around and finds a peculiar scene.

Three men are arguing as another man sits in a chair just behind them.  On closer examination, Zeroman can tell that the man is bound to the chair and gagged.  There's a van in the room as well, with the side panel door open.  Another truck is on the other side of the van.  There are a few doors to rooms, Zeroman has no idea what may or may not be in those rooms.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Zeroman

• Newb
« Reply #199 on: <06-23-16/1127:40> »
Zeroman takes a good position prone on the catwalk. Once he gets a good view for a few seconds, he'll move away to avoid being spotted.

"Looks like we got three baddies and a hostage, might be our guy. Some of the inside is blocked off from view with a van and truck. And there is some rooms I can't see in. So looks like minimum of three guys with the potential for more to show up."

After passing along the information, he'll try to move along the cat walk quietly to see if he can get a good view of the van and truck to see if anyone is hanging around over there.
Thoughts
Zeroman Speech
Freyr Speech
Freyja Speech

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #200 on: <06-24-16/1032:37> »
Who all is sneaky? I could go in. Maybe one of you loud boys can wait to storm the front door?
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #201 on: <06-26-16/0500:07> »
Deex looks at the mage.  "What's your plan, then?"

witchdoctor

• Chummer
« Reply #202 on: <06-26-16/0839:44> »
Definitely agree waiting to see if zero can get a better picture of what's waiting for us in there is the best play.

Zeroman

• Newb
« Reply #203 on: <06-29-16/0102:55> »
"I don't think opportunity is going to get any better than right now. Three guys are distracted in conversation and one guy tied up to a chair. I haven't noticed anyone else around so far. I'll try to look around a bit but I'm gonna need help quick the second they spot me."

He will try to move around the catwalk until he can get above the offices and lower himself down and then down to the ground floor. From there, he will try to get views into the back rooms through windows if possible.

Thoughts
Zeroman Speech
Freyr Speech
Freyja Speech

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #204 on: <06-29-16/1328:15> »
Zeroman, moves around and finds, to his disappointment, that most of the rooms don't have windows.  One of them does, a large front panel window that reveals the entire room within, a computer set up with monitors that, coincidentally, show the group milling around outside.  Happily, no one is paying any attention to the monitors, as they are too busy arguing in front of the bound man.

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #205 on: <07-01-16/1020:55> »
I could go next and hit them with a spell darlings. Then Mr big and loud here can throw a flashbang while they're distracted.

witchdoctor

• Chummer
« Reply #206 on: <07-01-16/1515:10> »
I can get behind this plan, just give the word when you want me to break down the door and be the stereotypical loud angry troll of destruction.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #207 on: <07-04-16/0809:17> »
Mother's course of action firmly stuck in their mind, they go around the side to check the way in.  Looking up at the open window on what amounts to the third story, they suck their teeth and turn back around.  <<On second thought...>>

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #208 on: <07-08-16/1637:45> »
Mother takes a few moments and then rises into the air, passing silently through the window.  Alighting on the catwalk, they take a breath and then watches, a grim smile on their face, as the men below start moving in unsure motions, attempting a dance that they've never heard of.  Their motions are jerky and confused.  At least they've stopped arguing.

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #209 on: <07-12-16/1040:34> »
Mother breathes heavily into her subvocal mic
Go Exit baby