NEWS

[5e IC] Circles of Power [2076 Game Thread]

• 1361 Replies

DrZombol

• Newb
  • well . . . . that didn't work
« Reply #210 on: <05-19-15/1949:45> »
Wednesday, June 17th, 2075, Oxford Local Grid. Primary Extraction Team

Daddy stopped by the bonsei and grabbed one of the microtranscivers before keying in the proper codes

<<To Al>> I'm gonna leave one of my spirits with you in case we are too far away to be of use, you got three wishes with my hound my man, Love Daddy>>

Come My hound, Serve this man as you would me as a gaunt, wicked looking hound appeared and Daddy gestured to Al at the top of the second flight

[spoiler]1 service used[/spoiler]

With that daddy continued after Saint << to Isaint, Have you seen any traces of auras or magic on your way up yet? if they've been here at least as long as we have and if they have a mage there's going to be some kind of magic residue left behind, Since your on point let me know if you get anything so i be ready, Love Daddy>>
RED = Thoughts
GREEN= Matrix
BLUE= Speech
PURPLE= Latin

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #211 on: <05-19-15/2342:47> »
Smiley walked over to the van when he saw the message.  "I do my tracking in the woods bro, you're the one best equipped to do signal tracking.  Me?  I am heading up to the front door. "

Smiley throws a C'mon head nod and cocked an eyebrow to Hallucination as he walks straight up to the entryway,  gradually allowing a familiar stumble to incorporate it self into his walk.  He performs a drunken act for any watchers from the building as he knocks at different places and finally rings whatever bell is available.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #212 on: <05-19-15/2354:29> »
[Tobbis -Wednesday June 17th, 2076 - At  Manor in his Jackrabbit with Sarah - Kid Extraction team - Current condition 2 Stun damage - in VR in Hot-Sim

To Smiley, Hallucenation << Fine then. Take a micro camera on the Dashboard both of you, and Hallucination assist Smiley with the house. I'll go after the signal I'm getting but I can still help with some matrix stuff here. >>

He honestly thought they could just kinda go on the road, especially if they could do astral travel. But if they needed him to do it, he would.

Once The two either took or declined to take a microcamera and got out, he'd soon begin to leave to chase down the signal.

[spoiler]20th Post
So far Solo has a camera

[/spoiler]
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #213 on: <05-20-15/0049:38> »
Solo adds: <<Frenchman, Mel - About the lady... she is a drake associated with neonet... I am trying my best to not to make direct eye contact or to attract attention... She is way out of my league with magic>>
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/0739:34> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #214 on: <05-20-15/0303:58> »
<<@Daddy: Sorry no, to busy running. Don't want to crash into furniture>>
What Isaint didn't transmit was, that he was keenly aware how limited his abilities with astral perception was. He had picked it up mainly to have an alternative to the ultrasound sensor so he could see through thermal smoke. Just another thing to invest a bit more learning time.
He reached the end of the corridor and slowed down to check again his map. Now, he needed to get the target to trust him while staying invisible.
He mentally shrugged. He'd cross that bridge when he got there.

With steady, silent steps he moved toward the door listening for any betraying sounds.
[spoiler]
Stealth: 11d6t5 5 [11d6t5=2, 6, 2, 4, 5, 2, 6, 6, 5, 2, 4]
Perception (Listen w/ enhancement): 16d6t5 2  [16d6t5=1, 3, 5, 1, 3, 1, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 2, 4, 1, 5, 1]

[/spoiler]
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

adamu

« Reply #215 on: <05-20-15/0749:47> »
Wednesday, June 17th, 2075, Oxford. Primary Extraction Team

Well, Al reflected as he scanned for hostiles from his makeshift hide, if that boy is gonna stay in computer-land, his meat's gon' to need some back-up.

He checked some local maps and then accessed the crap autopilot on Snow's Americar and entered some rudimentary commands: secure doors, tint windows, proceed to Radcliffe Observatory, go into park-search mode and hover until legal space located at west end of observatory, park and make payment. He gave the car some cred.

Double-checking to make sure his own commlink wasn't showing any IDs at all (wouldn't want some opfor wiseguy to grab is ID and then find his cars), he called the tower crew: <<Duke, Jack, sending a Ford Americar (img; veh reg) right over under yer noses. Got our matrix cover in it, so keep it safe.>>

Then he got Daddy's message and waved up at the mage. The spirit's canine form suited Al just fine, doing much to take the edge off his usual loathing of anything not of this earth, but dammit - was that jealous bitch sending him a message again? Well, she was going to have to learn to share.

<<Muchos gracias, amigo. Stay frosty up there.>> he sent by way of thanks.

Looking at the spirit, he thought of telling it to get safe out of sight, but worried that would cost one of his three wishes. Instead he just asked, "Okay pooch, what should ol' Al call ya?"
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/0802:54> by adamu »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #216 on: <05-20-15/0948:43> »
Wednesday, June 17th, 2075, Oxford. Wife Extraction Team

Hoping that Mel and the Frenchman are going to follow Solo steps in and introduces himself to the wife and her friends...

"The name is Bergman... " He say... but than ads in an informal voice -  ...but you can call me Tom...   He politely do a casual chat with her friends... He is like a fish in water as he really was a senior cooperate man and have been to many such events in the past. When the song changes he suddenly say... "Now this one I really like...  care dance with me, Rachel...?" he extends his hand.  If she dances with him, he'll explain the plan whispering as they dance close together. When the song is over,  he'll send her to exchange clothes with Mel. In order to start her extraction - that is providing she is willing to go peacefully.
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1010:55> by gilga »

DrZombol

• Newb
  • well . . . . that didn't work
« Reply #217 on: <05-20-15/1025:30> »
Wednesday, June 17th, 2075, Oxford. Wife Extraction Team

The spirit hound settles quietly to the ground, curling up almost like it was getting ready to take a nap before looking to al and in a surprisingly feminine voice

I am called Seras

Daddy followed saint , keeping quiet and low as they made thier way to the marks office

<<To All, I don't like this, It is way to quiet here, No movement, no magic, why crash a place like this and not Immediately make a move on the Target?, Snow said they are here, But where the hell are they if they have the same target>>

Daddy ran his fingers over his necklace and flexed his fingers as he took up post to one side of the marks office door and continued to scan the hallways looking for any sign of well anyone

[spoiler] Perception (visual enhancement 2, skill 3, int 4): 9d6t5 3   9d6t5: 3 [9d6t5=3, 2, 5, 5, 6, 2, 3, 1, 4]  [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Post count 22[/spoiler]
RED = Thoughts
GREEN= Matrix
BLUE= Speech
PURPLE= Latin

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #218 on: <05-20-15/1144:43> »
Aaron looked around for Duke, knowing he was up here somewhere. Once found, he unslung his bow and leaned against the wall, drawing an arrow and using his image magnification to look around the premises.
<< [Duke, Isaint, Daddy] I'm in position with Duke. Eyes on this side, but the whole southeast is a blind spot. I hope you're not planning anything on that side. >>

[spoiler]6[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1151:54> by pistolgrip »

adamu

« Reply #219 on: <05-20-15/1245:22> »

"Seras, huh. New one on me. Well, ol' Al's pleased ta meetcha." Thing didn't seem so bad for a spawn of Satan. The female voice helped.

He stopped himself stretching a burn-ravaged hand out to scratch it, reminding himself it was only pretending to be a real dog. Hell, looking at it closely, he wasn't entirely sure if it was even solid or not.

Responding to Jackhammer, he rasped quietly into his subvocal mic: <<Southeast is shore 'nuff where we went in, but we was gon' go out the northeast an' run north past ya on Woodstock. Now, though, I got me a feeling this is gon' go from SNAFU ta TARFU an' on up the scale in short order. Hades only knows where we gon' go out, but this place bein' made o' glass an' all, well, let's jist say we got lotsa options. Don't you worry none, we know which side y'all're at.>>
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1744:41> by adamu »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #220 on: <05-20-15/1254:52> »
[Smiley -Wednesday June 17th, 2076 - At  Manor  - Kid Extraction team ]
Smiley took the cam, when he reaches the the little courtyard, he began a drunken whisper that was a little louder than a normal voice, "NATTIE!  Where you at girl?  I thought you were gonna be at the hardy-party, partying hard.  We came to break you out, let's get crackin' girl!  NATTIE!"  He allows his long black hair to fall over his face to obscure his features and his talent to affect a slightly higher teenage voice.

At the front door, he palm slap knocks and continues calling for Natasha, occasionally leaning on the doorbell.

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #221 on: <05-20-15/1802:19> »
Nodding towards Jackhammer "how ya doin man? guess we just get to sit and wait til something shows up.
@all "okay guys if you need to get out quick blow a window and head towards us we will cover ya.
"Speech" Matrix Thought Astral

adamu

« Reply #222 on: <05-20-15/1858:10> »

Rifle ready, Al was dutifully scanning above and below for any sign of the other team when they found him first.

He should have concentrated more on above.

Hearing something, he ducked and heard two near-simultaneous impacts on the sofa behind him while something else thwacked him on the forearm, and he watched it spark and sizzle on the surface of the old leather jacket. Those fellers at Victor's Vintage & Venlar had done real good.

Seeing no reaction at all from the big dog thing, he said, "Well don't jist lie there, git inna fight."

And following his own advice, he hunkered against the glass sheet affixed to the stainless steel railing and shot at the first bad guy he saw.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #223 on: <05-20-15/1912:36> »
Sarah stood a littles ways back from where Smiley was, getting ready to put there plan into action. She had grabbed a micrcam from Tobbis, and now had it pointed towards the house. "Where is he?" she muttered under her breath. The guard would have to confront Smiley at some point, which would be her cue to blast him with a stunbolt and get the party started.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #224 on: <05-20-15/1950:41> »
[Tobbis -Wednesday June 17th, 2076 - At  Manor in his Jackrabbit - Kid Extraction team - Current condition 2 Stun damage - in VR in Hot-Sim Leaveing Silent Mode
<< To Smiley and Hallucination - At the Moment the girl's commlink is off. And the one moving south is neither of the kids, however if one of them is in the car, we'll lose them for sure. Does the name Patrick Fraser mean anything to you. Oh and I almost forgot, in my glove compartment is a data tap, I'll need you to hook that in while I chase down the one going south.>>

He takes a mental note to get tracking device rounds so he doesn't have to do this crap again later.

[spoiler]21th Post
So far Solo and Hal have cameras 8/10 cameras left in my possession.

MPerception again, Triagnlating to see if there is a guard coming to the door..: 15d6t5 7 15d6t5: 7 [15d6t5=5, 4, 3, 5, 4, 1, 6, 3, 2, 3, 3, 6, 5, 5, 6]

I'm using the position of Smiley's commlink, Hal's commlink and the camera in her hand as well as my own position from them to try and see if there is a commlink signal moving to the door of the manor.

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1956:31> by Triskavanski »
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules