NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1440 on: <08-24-15/2356:49> »
Marco thinks "Who do you work for?" He knows by now that Sam is somehow connected to law enforcement, but he wants to see how much Bake will be honest with him.

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1441 on: <08-25-15/0005:29> »
Blake looks back at Marco, "I work for Sam..." He's up front and honest.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1442 on: <08-25-15/0010:54> »
Yelena looks at both men and carefully holsters her pistol, bringing her right hand to the table top.  She slams the shot back and raises the glass in the air for the waiter to see.  "Part of team here.  Want meet all?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1443 on: <08-25-15/0016:04> »
Marco thinks "There is no Sam, you did not even use that name... the person is nothing more than a fake.  He does not exist, you clearly are working for someone else now, or there is some bigger organization where you and Sam work."

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1444 on: <08-25-15/0021:44> »
"Your right. Sam is the name you knew the man by. I was trying to use the name you were familiar with. I knew the man by so many different identities that I can give you a list of names. But he is the one I've worked for... and still work for until I can find him."
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1445 on: <08-25-15/0022:54> »
Yelena looks at Marco, actually a little surprised that he would be so forceful, keeping quiet to see what Blake would do.  She smiles at the waiter as he brings her fresh shot to the table.  Pulling out her silver cigar case she takes one then offers the case to both Marco and Blake.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1446 on: <08-25-15/0028:43> »
Marco thinks "Go on... give me that list of names then, give me mental images as well."

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1447 on: <08-25-15/0033:14> »
Blake shakes his head, "I will not betray the man by giving away all his secrets. You may be recognized by the boats' security. Which, by the way, so was I. But that doesn't mean he trusted you with everything. If you knew him, you knew his style."
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1448 on: <08-25-15/0036:15> »
If you do not start sharing we will never find him. He could be dead by now, we have no indication that there is anyone to betray. If you do not share everything you know about him with me, I am out of the loop. I have no motivation to risk my life working with other people that manipulate and lie to me.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1449 on: <08-25-15/0036:36> »
Yelena thinks.  "Marco quit.  Is new boss until find Sam.  Is like all bosses.  Boss tell what think important.  Let man talk."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1450 on: <08-25-15/0046:50> »
Marco thinks just at Yelena "No Yelena, I finally see clear for the first time in my life. I am no longer a puppet to be be played with. I am no longer pray,  I nearly died yesterday... more than once I risked everything that I built, betrayed anything that I am. Only because I care for you - and cannot let any harm come to your way. What is on the line is my entire life - everything that I built over these years - this is not some fake SIN, this is who I am. "

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1451 on: <08-25-15/0053:01> »
Yelena laughs softly.  "Marco not see.  Truth is not puppet if see string.  Always structure.  Boss and soldiers.  Man know more so is boss.  Marco and Yelena know less so are soldiers.  Not puppets.  Life in shadows is risk life every day.  Risk less and not know live.  Marco need risk all to live.  Man is boss until Marco know more than man.  Listen to man."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1452 on: <08-25-15/0056:07> »
Marco thinks at Yelena "Why do you want the job so much... you made a pile of money yesterday, why not quit while you are ahead? Feathers is gone, nobody is even looking for him now, Sam is gone, Phoenix was almost gone this is not going on very well for us. Is club all that is important for you?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1453 on: <08-25-15/0105:54> »
Yelena pauses to get her thoughts in order.  "Marco not understand.  Yelena not good at words.  Life in shadow is only life.  Money good for drink, drugs, sex, gamble, and buy things.  Money not goal.  Money never goal.  Shadow is goal.  Yelena cannot live without.  Yelena cannot stop.  And NEVER say no one look Feathers.  Yelena look Feathers.  Arc look Feathers.  Not stop until find man or body.  Yelena and Arc look Sam until find man or body.  Marco want look with Yelena and Arc?  Club not important.  Mission from boss IS important.  Is contract.  Yelena never give up contract."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1454 on: <08-25-15/0115:46> »
Marco thinks back at her. "You weren't always like that... you left the shadows once for sax man, perhaps you can leave them again for me in the future. If we are careful enough you will never have to watch me die."

Register