NEWS

SR5 skype game, looking for players Friday, 7:30PM Central

• 26 Replies

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #15 on: <10-04-14/0048:54> »
I've decided on Augmentation route; think a Sangre y Acero pit fighter ork who got out of that life, and found a new one further north.
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #16 on: <10-07-14/1058:14> »
I've had a conflicting commitment arise for Friday nights, so won't be able to join. Best wishes on the game though, sounds like fun!
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

Shade

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <10-07-14/2243:22> »
Thanks for the heads up. Still have a spot or two for more! Message me on here and/or respond in this thread if interested.

Shade

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <10-10-14/1551:25> »
Postponing for one more week so that I can accommodate schedules for someone. Could still use one more player at this point for Friday 10/17/2014, 7:30pm CST.

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #19 on: <10-10-14/1641:09> »
Sounds like a good start to me.  Mind PMing me your Skype handle, so we can communicate further? 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <10-11-14/0252:56> »
I wouldn't mind jumping in myself. AFAIK I should be able to make it, sans something ridiculous coming up.

If its street scum I might be able to work up a character, though there would be a lot of talking between us about it.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Shade

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <10-14-14/2338:30> »
We should be on for this Friday, got everything sorted out. I'm going to try to have some setting information up on D20 before Friday but I'll be going ahead whether or not I get that done first. Still need characters from most people. I don't care what format you make them in as I'm entering them into a system on my end for tracking regardless. Just like to go over them first.

Street Scum(page 350 on Errata version of .pdf) character creation.

Availability generally limited to 10 but I've been allowing a couple things higher if they don't really push the envelope too much.

Shrazkil

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <10-20-14/1538:04> »
We should be on for this Friday, got everything sorted out. I'm going to try to have some setting information up on D20 before Friday but I'll be going ahead whether or not I get that done first. Still need characters from most people. I don't care what format you make them in as I'm entering them into a system on my end for tracking regardless. Just like to go over them first.

Street Scum(page 350 on Errata version of .pdf) character creation.

Availability generally limited to 10 but I've been allowing a couple things higher if they don't really push the envelope too much.
Still any spots Shade? I haven't tried making street Scums yet, but shouldn't be a problem. Fridays 8:30 eastern is good for me, or whatever is decided upon.

Shrazkil

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <10-20-14/2129:47> »
Specced out a street level mysad dodger, how many do you have so far?

I  saw the Ork pitfighter, anyone else have a concept specced out?

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #24 on: <10-20-14/2137:48> »
It's Street Scum, not Street-Level, and the game started last Friday.  I pulled out (along with my character), but there's still at least 2 ork street sams in the group. 

Shrazkil

• Omae
« Reply #25 on: <10-20-14/2330:16> »
It's Street Scum, not Street-Level, and the game started last Friday.  I pulled out (along with my character), but there's still at least 2 ork street sams in the group.
I specced him as i believe scum, with no A priority, and double E's.

Gyromancer

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: <11-01-14/1411:27> »
I am interested in getting started with a new group.  I am open to playing any class of character.  If there is something you need to round out the group, let me know and I'll work it up.

My availability is every Sunday evening/late afternoon, or every other Friday.

Register