NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #4740 on: <12-21-16/1902:14> »
Sorry guys, can't access the site for the last two days! Very annoying! Will post tonight, if connection ion stays on.

No worries dude - site was down for everyone.

I just about had to get some methadone.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4741 on: <12-22-16/0141:19> »
Almost had to?  Dude, I have about fifteen threads all together on these sites and my addiction was raging for those days.  I completely ran out of methadone and was using sex as an alternative.  And at my age, that can cause heart attacks.  My wife was pleasantly pleased, though.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4742 on: <12-22-16/0152:00> »
Pff, you think you had it bad? I actually had to stay concentrated on my work - which wasn't an entirely bad thing since I'm still trying to get everything ready for the holidays. Nonetheless, losing Dumpshock and this Forum was a special kind of hell.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4743 on: <12-23-16/0527:32> »
So...

anyone else got a good idea how to kill a horror that seems to eat mana - with only the three things you were allowed to bring with you?

The only other thing I can think of right of the bat would be sealing the portals back to the real world and giving up on this metaplane...
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4744 on: <12-23-16/0626:53> »
Ok folks, think that is probably about it from me IC wise for Christmas, possibly even until the New Year!  So I’m going to do something slightly dangerous, good job I trust you :D …you have free reign to IC your way out of the metaplane.  Couple of caveats: please don’t kill off any major NPCs, I strongly suggest you don’t let the ritual complete!  Not really ready for that in the campaign just yet ::o

Looking forward to what you come up with!  Have a great Christmas and New Year!

A
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

adamu

« Reply #4745 on: <12-23-16/1802:22> »
Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, here it is in the right place now:

Whoa how fun! I recommend we chat a bit and coordinate an outline where we all rock. Maybe everyone clears the blast zone and Al blows a hole in the circle, which only delays things,  but long enough to fetch the briefcase and do jacks plan, plus insert cool moments by Deckard and Robyn keeping us alive/stalling them (before we turn this plane into a toxic dump and earn the enmity of Awakened environmentalists everywhere ).

Yes, I think coordinating makes it a better story (now that we are unsupervised!).
But no reason to stop IC-posting, either...!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4746 on: <12-24-16/0125:14> »
My whip can cut through armor, bone, flesh......why not stone as well?  Perhaps I can cut sections out of the sigil they are making. 

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4747 on: <12-24-16/0133:07> »
Say, does anyone know what happened to Jackhammer and Kirasu?

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4748 on: <12-24-16/0526:36> »
Nope,

but I fear it's the usual pbp attrition
(By the way: Kudos to you lot for sticking around for so long and keeping the game alive  ;D

Also, a merry Christmas Eve to you all.
talk think matrix

adamu

« Reply #4749 on: <12-24-16/0650:02> »
Absolutely that - a Merry Christmas to all!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4750 on: <12-24-16/1440:03> »
Happy Holidays to everyone.  I am going off to daughter's house in a couple of hours for our big celebration with family and friends.  Tomorrow will be quiet around the house. 

I really dislike it when people just leave without saying goodbye.  So sad.  But I am here for the duration, or for as long as people can put up with my play style.  Not only that, but I enjoy the plot and am waiting to see what happens next.  There are still four of us and that is a good sign.

adamu

« Reply #4751 on: <12-24-16/1625:44> »
To be fair, Pistol didn't flake out without a word.

He did reach out to me a couple months ago.

I just didn't say anything because he was going through some personal stuff I didn't know if he wanted public, and it sounded like he was not far from making a return to us anyway....but then time passed.... still hope to see him resurface!

adamu

« Reply #4752 on: <12-24-16/1632:52> »
Whoa, last couple of IC posts in CoF really really fun.

Itching to jump back in with another, but will wait to see if Jack and/or Obi takes a turn (and since I know how posting is over the holidays, I'll force myself to be patient longer than usual!).

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4753 on: <12-24-16/1826:53> »
Yeah, I'm around despite the holidays, but I'll give Obi a chance to get Rick's action in

talk think matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4754 on: <12-24-16/1834:22> »
I am probably a good poster child for IFS (Itchy Finger Syndrome) and always find it hard to wait, but I will try to be patient.  There are other games that I can still contribute to while I wait PATIENTLY for my next turn here.