NEWS

Crossfire: A Virtual Run

• 204 Replies

liack

• Newb
« Reply #195 on: <07-21-14/0919:53> »
Has anyone else printed up the pages?  I've discovered that if you print 1x of each page I come up short two Mark cards. 

Not hard to fix but thought I point it out.  Only an issue in a 3p or 4p game.
3P game...if there is a hacker ;)

Worst case, reprinting page 8 will "fix it".
And, is it me or the nuyen token seem lacking in numbers? also, what are the SR Logo token for? And max health vs health??

firesshadow42

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #196 on: <07-21-14/1626:11> »
So a question about Assist Abilities...

So I know that if you play a card with an Assist Ability on your turn that ability's text does not occur, but if I play a card with an assist ability on another player's turn does the card use ONLY the assist ability and the assist damage (if any), or does it use BOTH the assist ability and damage and the cards normal ability and damage, OR does it use the assist ability and damage and the regular damage, but not the card's normal ability? Let me know if the question doesn't make sense, but as far as I can tell the rules don't specifically call this out.

THANKS!

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #197 on: <07-21-14/2218:33> »
You only use the Assist stuff on other players turns.

adzling

« Reply #198 on: <07-22-14/1128:58> »
did i remember rightly that there is a way to use your srun pnp toons in crossfire?
could be wrong on this but for some reason i thought i read it somewhere...

jeffhartsell

• Newb
« Reply #199 on: <07-23-14/2306:28> »
If you printed out the demo, check out the last 4 articles of the blogs to get older version of cards that are not in the demo. The cards from the demo have the same abilities, cost, and damage as those in the blog, just a different layout.

http://catalystgamelabs.tumblr.com/post/92563117111/shadowrun-crossfire-blogs-in-review

jeffhartsell

• Newb
« Reply #200 on: <07-23-14/2310:14> »
For Fireball, can 1 level of damage be applied to the initial obstacle targeted by the Fireball?

archondelnoche

• Newb
« Reply #201 on: <07-24-14/1033:01> »
Good Job Guys, I knew by the time I got back the would be found. Now back to fleshing out rank 10 cyberware and building my omega ware list

Solracd

• Newb
« Reply #202 on: <07-25-14/1731:04> »
Hoi,

Now that the run is complete and I'm hunting for printing services for cards...

Will Crossfire be sold at DragonCon14 in Georgia?

Hoping for yes...

Ignotus

• Newb
« Reply #203 on: <10-17-14/1402:08> »
For those, who are about to print out the Demo Box, you should know:
- There are 2 more Mana basic cards and 2 less Mark basic cards on the prints.
So, If you can edit the PDF, correct those details. Maybe place more cards on a page or edit the order of them:
- Change the order of role cards so you have only to fold the face and back, not tape/gluethem together.
- Make more 1 nuyen tokens. There are only 5 of them.

I have a question for the Demo Box rules: The 3rd step is to get money tokens like coins, but there is no mention of distributing any. Do the runners start without any nuyen?

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #204 on: <10-17-14/1503:20> »
On each runners chosen Race card will be the nuyen amount that they start with. This amount can be adjusted by buying upgrades with Karma in the full game.

Register