NEWS

why cant comlinks run common cyberprograms?

• 168 Replies

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #165 on: <05-26-14/1515:35> »
Admittedly, pairing Asperger's with ADD makes it a bit easier to let go, but the combination of the two can utterly destroy your ability to concentrate on important items when something interesting comes along. Of course, you're only letting go because you get distracted by something else, and then when you come back to it... But it's still something you can take advantage of.

It's part of why I tend to post a lot on here. I need something to distract me from the other things I'm doing so I won't go nuts on getting them just right. But I also tend to distract myself from here with other things as well, since I can literally argue forever on a topic.

Senko, it can be difficult, but Namikaze is right. Sometimes, you just have to let it go or accept it will be imperfect or you won't ever get a satisfactory answer.
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #166 on: <05-26-14/1608:33> »
I think my meat elbow should be able to run cyberprograms.

I have no mechanics reason why. I just think it should.

-k
That's your avatar speaking.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #167 on: <05-26-14/1611:05> »
It's part of why I tend to post a lot on here. I need something to distract me from the other things I'm doing so I won't go nuts on getting them just right. But I also tend to distract myself from here with other things as well, since I can literally argue forever on a topic.

OMG I know that feeling.  Wait, was that an ADD-style response?  :P
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #168 on: <05-26-14/1734:23> »
Very much so  :P
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

Register