NEWS

Immortal Orc?

• 64 Replies

Tarislar

• Ace Runner
  • Uzi's + Fireballs .... Why I love Shadowrun!
« Reply #60 on: <06-21-14/1239:39> »
Since this thread is sort of relevant to it, I figured I'd ask here.

Where is the most recent info on various Immortals & Dragons activity to be found ?

I own Clutch of Dragons but that is quite a few years old now.

Where can I find what has happened since then.

I've heard of updates for Hestaby, Alamais, GhostWalker, Harley & such but not sure where I can read up on that plot line.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

psycho835

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <06-21-14/1537:18> »
Storm Front

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #62 on: <06-21-14/1910:57> »
The Dawn of the Artifacts adventures cover some of that ground too.

Senko

• Ace Runner
« Reply #63 on: <06-22-14/0400:12> »
100 karma.  What immortals have is the critter power 'Immunity' - 2x Essence in the equivalent of Hardened Armor (Essence in automatic hits plus 2x Essence in dice, plus regular resistance - i.e. Body + Willpower) against the thing.  I looked at that and decided on 50 karma for Immunity to Toxins, 45 for Diseases, and 5 for Age -- 100 as the package deal, with the requirement that the character cannot have any implant-friendly qualities, and must be either a full mage, a mystic adept, or have purchased Latent Awakening for one of those.

Nothing in their about using a Becks karma system and I was merely looking at the comparable qualities you can buy for 5 karmaish SPECIFICALLY for aging, you'll note in my post I said I'd take your calculations on the others i.e 95 out of 100 points. As for the last sentence honestly I was taking my best guess at what you meant with it and I still am not really clear on what your saying there.

Capnloco

• Newb
« Reply #64 on: <06-27-14/1242:51> »
Whether to allow an IE into a game is a tough question, but I tend to come down on the side of a newly awakened IE could be a viable character.  It does provide potential plot hooks, but lots of players make characters that have plot hooks built into their backgrounds.  Existing IEs, the dozen or so named ones we recognize and Great Dragons are more topography than characters.  I don't look at them in the same way I do PCs or even NPCs, more like a river or mountain that happens to inhabit the universe. 

Register