NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

  • 401 Replies
  • 43011 Views

Celtibero

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 430
« Reply #30 on: <04-28-14/1838:44> »
Ok, brighter now, more resolution... I'll hand it to the corps.. the service is flawless, now the tricky part, 'link visible, slaved to another device... but as they say, if you can see it you can hack it.

http://orokos.com/roll/187275 (12 dice + 2 hot-sim +2 exploit +5 edge -» using push the limit)
http://orokos.com/roll/187276 (2 d6 reroll) total 6 hits
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1760
« Reply #31 on: <04-29-14/1247:15> »
There it is. What you're looking for. A tiny bit of code fragment that's left-over from an over-write by an update. But that update was to a core reader program, and this fragment will let you access it, bypassing most of the security. You reach out and tug gently on it and it unspools before you and you access the device as smoothly as a lover sliding into bed.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 430
« Reply #32 on: <04-29-14/1306:34> »
Easy.. way too easy... and wait... oh for...drek there it was, the targeted file and there also was a protection on it So much for making this one a silent run thought James.

//Stop program: Stealth
//Run program: Baby monitor
//Crack file protection: target SIN file


And there comes GOD... fraggers... The crack file was bound to alert the Grid Overwatch Division no matter if it was sucessful or not, thus now it was a question of time for James, and time was about to run short.

http://orokos.com/roll/187509 3 hits
http://orokos.com/roll/187510 1 hit

Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5107
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #33 on: <04-29-14/1623:43> »
//That sounds good man, see you in the bar.//
Derren pulls into the nearest bay and stashes the fichetti under the driver's seat, out of sight.
He tucks the holdout into his beltline, concealing it under his long coat and shirt, clipping the concealable sheath around his right ankle where it was obscured by his boot.
He opens the door and steps out into the balmy evening air, crossing the road and heading for the door.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1760
« Reply #34 on: <04-30-14/0023:47> »
You're able to open the file and lift the SIN, The credstick associated with it has 500 nuyen attached to it. Your baby monitor feels the first tremors, like a spider feels the first tremors on it's web.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 430
« Reply #35 on: <04-30-14/0638:43> »
James looked at the feedback, the display on his persona field of sight showing how close GOD was from catching up on him Still plenty of time, and job is done, time for meat world.

//safety protocol: Enable Cold-Sim
//set DNI mode: AR
//Reboot device: affirmative


As his senses senses slowed down, his persona, a kid carrying a hunting rifle, quickly faded and the shiver of the meat world returning his flesh sense rapidly took over from the subtle (or not so subtle sometimes), the familiar buzz of his implanted deck stopped for a couple of seconds, the device in his head restarting and the diagnose window in his cybereyes display popping up and starting the reboot function.

Done and Done... crap i really hate going hot on this thing... the rush just too damn good...

//composes message: Kaf w/ ID on its way, call back other team if they where on the way, i have what you wanted. waiting on crew, ETA 50m tops.
//send message: Troll Johnson

 
//compose message: i have the item the Johnson wanted, care to assemble a crew Sir (if you where not doing so already)? briefing in 50m tops? ill secure the perimeter.
//send message: Darren


Having taken care of things, his deck rebooted and GOD off his case, it was time to leave the restroom and wait for Darren, The professor and whoever Darren contacted for this job, then it would be a matter of getting a briefing and accepting or not.

http://orokos.com/roll/187824 addiction roll for hot sim -» 5 hits
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1760
« Reply #36 on: <04-30-14/1228:22> »
@Celtibero You see the troll check his comm and then savoring a last sip of coffee he gets up casually and walks out the door turning right after he steps out. You can see him as he passes by the large glass window he was just sitting by. As you're looking up you see Derren, or at least you think it's him. He's put on a bit of weight since his army days and everyone looks different in civvies. He's heading towards the door.

@Csjarrat You see a massive troll in a get-up far more suited to a hooker in a Barrens LGBT bar than here walk out the door and turn right. He's walking towards the far parking lot on that side. You lose site of him quickly as he passes behind some tall bushes in the landscaping. The incongruity at the site of him is jarring. This is an upper middle-class neighborhood with business in banking, stocks and insurance. You can't imagine any customer agreeing to meet him here.

Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5107
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #37 on: <04-30-14/1248:09> »
Shit, that's got to be the mark...
Derren follows the brashly dressed man at a distance, trying to keep a low profile
//Did our guy just leave??//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Celtibero

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 430
« Reply #38 on: <05-01-14/0631:03> »
// yes he did, that's the big flashy mark sir//

As the troll leaves the coffee shop James starts following in its footsteps hoping Darren, it looked to James it was him, will follow suit.
« Last Edit: <05-01-14/1054:31> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1760
« Reply #39 on: <05-01-14/1059:56> »
@ Celtibero You hear the barrista say, "Oh wait sir, you forgot your caf. Magellan Sunrise dark." She's holding out the cup and smiling at you. "This is my favorite. But I have to have the creamy caramel shot with it. Otherwise it's to strong."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Csjarrat

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5107
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #40 on: <05-01-14/1128:30> »
By the time the reply came through derren had already got the shop 50 paces behind him, on the trail of the elaborately dressed mark.
//you spread the word on the job to anyone else yet? We're a bit light on bodies for a big job.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1760
« Reply #41 on: <05-01-14/1304:25> »
You've lost sight of him for the moment. The bushes are obscuring your view. But there's only 2 ways he can go and both are fairly open to view. To your left you hear the distinctive purr of a Mirage. It rolls slowly past you as it's driver looks for a parking spot.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 430
« Reply #42 on: <05-01-14/1307:52> »
James looks somewhat surprised at the barrister The what? right... thanks honey. grabbing the cup and exiting the building James quickly looks for the Troll or Darren.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1760
« Reply #43 on: <05-01-14/1418:38> »
You lost sight of the troll when she passed by the glass. He must be around the building towards the parking lot on that side. Derren is in the parking lot out front veering towards the side of the building that the troll left on.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 430
« Reply #44 on: <05-01-14/1441:50> »
Gone? i think not Mr. she.... James quickly scans the location in a 360º angle, its easy to loose someone visually but a commlink with a mark can be spotted anywhere.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral