NEWS

SR - 5th [IC] - On the Run2

• 69 Replies

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <03-29-14/1509:46> »
Wilder chuckled a bit as the other runner catapulted the elf into the wall. A smart man wouldn't get up after a hit like that, but after the loud-mouthed little prick had so thoroughly demonstrated his own stupidity, Wilder decided he didn't want to give him a chance. He sauntered over to the collapsed elf and reached down with his cyberarm. His shock gloves glowed blue briefly, and the elf made some pained noises as Wilder clasped him on the shoulder. It almost looked like a consolatory gesture, except for the thousands of volts coursing through him.

Pulling away a faintly sizzling hand, Wilder fleshed the human a triumphant smirk before snapping the visor of his helmet shut once again.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Moneyspider

• Newb
« Reply #31 on: <03-29-14/1542:17> »
Aw crap, there's no scenario where that's good. Blurr shrugs the bag off his shoulder and pulls out his staff. Nic-stick still hanging on his lips. Get behind me cummers, Any of you know those guys? He steps between the teens and the Orc frying the Elf, and checks the Drone's camera. Here's hoping those guys don't have buddies.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ShadoWarrior

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <03-30-14/0143:41> »
Dr. Greyhaven mutters, "Drek!" Trigger-happy idiots. I knew she'd get me into a cock-up. Silly kit has an uncanny knack for picking them. Let's see what I can do to reduce the tension...
Laughing Bear concentrates on the other elf wearing the skimpy pink skirt and sends forth a single focused thought into her mind as a hypnotic suggestion:
I must run home right now!

[spoiler]Force 5 Influence spell: (http://orokos.com/roll/177918) 5 hits (12d6t5 rather than 13d6t2, limited from 6 successes).
Resist drain (5-1=4): (http://orokos.com/roll/177920) success ((13d6t5 rather than 13d6t2, 4 hits)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <03-30-14/2056:58> by ShadoWarrior »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <03-30-14/0209:33> »
As Elizabeth couldn't see the flow of mana and magic the way her friend could, she had hardly any idea what Laughing bear had done, her concern was stopping any attempts to call for help from the police from the elf, as it could make things more.. difficult. A paper airplane AO flies by on an unfelt breeze, as they sometimes do.

The cat snickers behind her, <<"Ah how simply dreadful. I do so very much hope he wasn't your lead my queen. Perhaps it would be prudent to remove the other? A simple trick for the drek? hmm?">>

The crimson clad woman nods a little, already focusing on the lines of data and code. A paper airplain AO flies by on an unfelt breeze as data flows into the commlink assaulting it with commands. The Red Queen attempts to make it seem as though the cops were already called before the woman could go any further with her commlink...

[spoiler]Resonance Veil, Level 5, to make the commlink look like it already contacted the police: 9d6t5 2

Resisting Fade on level 5 resonance veil: 13d6t5 7
[/spoiler]
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <04-07-14/2230:50> »
@Red Queen & Laughing Bear.

<<Whoa.  Listen, a friend of mine told me to interact with this slag.  I really don't like him or know him...  He is not a friend of mine.>>

---The dark haired female elf in the long mini-skirt replied via the matrix.  She then makes it a point to run down the block as Bear's spell goes off in her head. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The elf with the nano-tattoo of a chess piece on his face lays slumped against the brick wall. Upon seeing the downed racist elf, the pair of dark chrome visor wearing bouncers from the Daisy Chain begin to pay closer attention to Aki and Wilder. 

Just then the wrought iron gate opens very slowly, with a rusted creaking sound to it.  Checking your commlinks or retinal time pieces, all of you realize that the gate opens up at the exact time all of you were supposed to be gathered at the corner for the meet.

Outsteps another elf, this one easily standing over 6'6.  This one is pale skinned, with pink and yellow hair that shot straight up into a tall buzz cut.  His pointed ears were especially prominent against the shaved sides of his head.  The elf was wearing a urban camo colored armored jacket, and matching Kevlar pants.  Dangling from his side was a ares predator V.  The elf turns to look at Aki and Wilder, showing off an obvious cyber eye which switched from a blue color iris to a green color as the eye examines both of you.

There is also the sound of a light growl coming from behind the elf, behind the gate, and within the park.  Behind the gate, all you can see is a blackness that is interrupted by a pair of red eyes, gleaming followed by another set and then another set.

The appearance of the elf with the obvious cyber eye seems to call off the pair of bouncers from the Daisy Chain.  The cyber-eyed elf looks down at the racist elf and then speaks in a deep cybernetic mono-tone voice.

"Was this your handiwork?" he asks Wilder and Aki.   
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <04-08-14/0611:25> »
Regaining her composure Clara quickly looks at the newcomer, the situation seemingly defusing itself, a tall new elf... is this the Mr. Johnson? the time in her AR display and the sudden appearance seem to hint it might be so and if it is not Mr. Johnson then it might be his contact or hireling.

Konichiwa tall-elf-San, it seems i had a disagreement on bowing manners with the one lying down, he his sleeping over the matter.. i hope. nodding towards the ork that burst into the fray Clara bows slightly while keeping her attention focused on the elf Thank you for your assistance chrome-ork-san, glad you kept him medium rare Clara adds as the aroma of burnt skin and hair gently floats on the breeze.
« Last Edit: <04-08-14/1554:33> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <04-09-14/0045:09> »
Wilder grinned beneath the visor of his helmet at Aki's "medium rare" quip. He knew he'd come to her assistance for a reason. In response to the 'wared-up elf's question, Wilder bobbed his head. "I'm afraid it is. Us three had a bit of a disagreement on the proper way to treat a lady." Wilder left it at that for now, and instead tried to peek over the imposing elf's shoulder and get a bead on the eyes coming from the darkness of the park. The bright green irises of Wilder's cybereyes flicked slightly as he flicked through the low-light and thermographic filters.

[spoiler]Making a Perception check, keep in mind Wilder has both low-light and thermographic vision. Perception 4 + Intuition 3 + Vision Enhancement 3 equals 10 dice: http://orokos.com/roll/180893
4 hits. Convenient, as that's his mental limit![/spoiler]
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <04-09-14/0507:54> »
"Well now, I do believe it is time for us, Bear. The black knight has fallen to the huntsman, and it is time to progress forwards with our little tale." Elizibeth says to Bear as she begins walking a tad closer to the group, looking over them. "Greetings. I do believe we have an appointment set with those within the compound."

She stands in a way that is neither an attempt at being the alpha, nor is she standing  in a subservient manner. She wants to make sure she gets her point across though posture alone that she doesn't wish to challenge the new elf, nor does she want to serve him.

ShadoWarrior

• Newb
« Reply #38 on: <04-09-14/1200:58> »
Moving forward, Doctor Greyhaven replies to Elizabeth, "Go on, there is something that I should attend to first." He kneels down by the fallen elf and begins checking him over and applying first aid.

[spoiler]First Aid check - (http://orokos.com/roll/181014): 3 hits.[/spoiler]

Having been a soldier, Laughing Bear will attempt to maintain situational awareness while treating the fallen elf.

[spoiler]Perception check - (http://orokos.com/roll/181017): 3 hits. Includes 3 dice for audio enhancement from his earbuds.[/spoiler]

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <04-09-14/1217:29> »
Looking incredulously at the virtual entourage circling over the woman and the elf starting to kneel over the fallen elf, Clara just shakes her head slightly and curtly says  friend of yours? it does not matter tattooed-elf-san seeing him check his pulse and vitals Clara adds while at it give him some manners and a brain to go with them.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ShadoWarrior

• Newb
« Reply #40 on: <04-09-14/1240:41> »
Laughing Bear, the "tattooed elf", replies to Clara in a matching curt tone, "He's not a friend of mine. Contrary to your obvious ignorance, not all elves know each other. I'm a doctor, and he's injured, so I'm helping him. I'd do the same if it was you lying there. If you had manners you would introduce yourself instead of trying to make more enemies. So please be so kind as to either help or leave me be."
« Last Edit: <04-09-14/1255:12> by ShadoWarrior »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #41 on: <04-09-14/1317:05> »
The Red Queen stares at the girl. No, she can't be serious...right? She thinks to herself, keeping her trademark poker face. <<When is a crochet mallet like a bi..>> the cat starts to speak in his manners, stopping just short of finishing what he was going to say when Red gives him a look.

Moneyspider

• Newb
« Reply #42 on: <04-09-14/1450:23> »
Blurr nods to the kids easing his stance when he sees the Doc tending to the guy, but still wary. At least one other person isn't a violent psychopath. He slips his still collapsed staff in this belt at the small of his back and jogs over to the group. Checking the Bug cam for what's going on behind him.
Still trying to seem like nothing but the kind of punk who thinks the Dasiy Chain is a high-class place. Blurr approaches. http://orokos.com/roll/181055
What the frag was that? Looking from Clara to Wilder. If your gonna geek a guy for being a dick you're in the wrong biz. More anger came through then he intended A LOT more. It was pretty obvious to anyone watching that Blurr was out of his element, beside the anger was almost disbelief Great move, chew out the guys who just dropped someone in one hit then fried him. And in front of this guy who's probably the Johnson. I"m real slick.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <04-09-14/1716:02> »
looking to yet another newcomer Clara lets out a small sigh, Hai addressing the tall elf Clara adds tall-elf-san was he your sararimen? her voice trailing off a bit Baka! don't use that expression... this is not corporate ground you´re threading regaining the momentum she continues if so i humbly apologize for any damage to your property.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #44 on: <04-09-14/2233:01> »
The elf with the nano-tattoo has his wounds stabilized by Laughing Bear.  He begins to pick himself off the ground.  With one arm hanging limply after the electrocution wound from Wilder, the elf spouts at Aki.  The tattoo is of a chess piece that encircles the left side of his face.  It begins to glow a dark blue.

"Stupid slitch, what's your name?"

The elf with the obvious cyber eyed does not respond to Aki's questions as of yet, he merely takes in the presences of the other four individuals.

@Wilder

[spoiler] From within the gates, you see the form of three hell hounds, easily standing over four feet tall on all fours.  Their eyes are a glowing red, their fur black in color, each of them adorned with a  spiked color.   [/spoiler]
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Register