NEWS

AnCon, 2014

• 9 Replies

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« on: <02-24-14/1146:18> »
Only recently learned about a couple of cons practically in my back yard, and I have to ask.

Are there any plans for a Catalyst Shadowrun Demo team presence at this years AnCon in Hudson, OH?
A wise man once said that with increased intelligence comes the increased capacity to feel pain.
Therefore, if ignorance is bliss, enlightenment must be pure hell.

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <02-24-14/1151:27> »
Yes there will be Shadowrun Missions at AnCon and Con on the Cob (same location)
Co-Host of CriticalGlitch a Shadowrun podcast Criticalglitch.com

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <02-24-14/2050:33> »
Ill be running a few Shadowrun games there.  Should be fun.  Anything you want to play?
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <02-24-14/2153:56> »
I have a strong interest in the missions stuff, at Con on the Cob I was able to get the first few missions in, but I wasn't able to be there all weekend.  I would Love to try one of the con mission packs, but I'm flexible.  Just glad to be able to play Shadowrun again.
A wise man once said that with increased intelligence comes the increased capacity to feel pain.

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <02-25-14/1259:48> »
There is also a convention in Cleveland the last weekend of May called Cleveland ConCoction I will be running SR missions there on Saturday

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <02-25-14/1526:10> »
How have I not heard about these cons before!?

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #6 on: <02-25-14/1542:31> »
The schedule of Shadowrun Missions was submitted to MSTB Gaming for approval.  I'll have to take a look to see if they have been approved yet.
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <02-26-14/1140:33> »
How have I not heard about these cons before!?

Well you can keep tabs on the conventions that will have Shadowrun at them by going to http://criticalglitch.com/?page_id=197 we try and keep it updated with as many cons as we can find out confirmation that there will be SR at.

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <03-11-14/1702:04> »
So it's looking like both Sprawl Wilds and Firing Line are being run, do you know if there are any other missions being planned for the con, I need to start thinking about what I'm going to play.

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <03-14-14/0850:28> »
So it's looking like both Sprawl Wilds and Firing Line are being run, do you know if there are any other missions being planned for the con, I need to start thinking about what I'm going to play.

We have posted all of the events that CDT agents will be running at the convention per the schedule. I know this year we do not have as large a showing in the GM standpoint do to RL commitments . On the same time if there is a particular mission you want you can always ask the GM's they might be up to doing an extra game, you never know till you ask.