• 5 Replies

Marsuniversity

• Newb
« on: <01-23-14/0944:24> »
When: April 19, 2014

Where: The Century Center
              120 S St Joseph St.
              South Bend, Indiana

River-Con is a first-year convention starting up in South Bend, Indiana.

I will be running three Season 5 Missions events during this convention (all times local - EDT):

Slot 0 (9 am - 1 pm): Welcome to the Sixth World
Slot 1 (2 pm - 6 pm): Manhunt
Slot 2 (8 pm - Midnight): Humanitarian Aid

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-23-14/1023:52> »
looking for more help out there?
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

Marsuniversity

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-23-14/1118:10> »
looking for more help out there?

I'm sure the organizers would be happy to have more events going on. As far as I know, I'm the only person running anything Shadowrun-wise.  I'm not sure how large the local community is (outside of my home group) as I'm just starting local events this year.  I can provide you with some additional contact information later, if you'd like?

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <01-25-14/0949:45> »
Hit me up!
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

Marsuniversity

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-16-14/1937:28> »
A quick heads-up regarding River-Con for anyone planning on attending: the organizing group behind the convention officially announced that they are experiencing some problems with their finances (the specifics of which I won't be going into here).  As a result, the site and date of the convention may change (or the event may be cancelled altogether).  The details are currently being worked out, and I am in contact with those working on straightening this issue out. 

As soon as I know anything definite, I will have an update posted here.  Regardless, I am still planning on running my three scheduled events at this time.

Marsuniversity

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <03-07-14/0656:31> »
Update: The convention has been officially cancelled. There is talk of another convention starting in the fall of 2014, but I will post on that further in its own thread when/if there is an official announcement in regarding it.