NEWS

5e Online Game Friday Nights 8pm Central (closed)

• 16 Replies

Reiper

• Omae
« on: <01-17-14/0306:38> »
Our online campaign has a spot open (can make room for 2).

The campaign is in progress but not overly deep. The runs are Friday Nights at 8pm using Roll20.net and my mumble server.

We are currently alternating campaigns, we have a Street Scum short one going and a fairly well established campaign with at least one spot open currently in each.

We alternate campaigns depending on GM availability and GM fatigue.

No Pink Mohawk please, and we do encourage a good bit of RP (you don't have to be a great RPer, but I'll give bonus Karma for really good RP).

New characters entering into it will be given a money/karma boost to help them catch up to the established players. So far the established one has been a bit of cloak and dagger and Leverage stuff.

Campaign is run on my Mumble server for Voice chat and Roll20 for maps/dice etc.

8pm CST Friday nights, we generally run 3 - 4 hours sometimes longer but we are flexible. Let me know if you want in and I'll loop you in on our conversations.

PM me in addition to posting so I know to check the messages.

A Rigger or Street Sam would fit nicely, although we are flexible with the members.
« Last Edit: <06-05-14/1616:41> by Reiper »
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix
"Hello, my name is Johnson, I would like to introduce you to my associates, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Johnson, and Mrs. Johnson."

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-23-14/0238:36> »
*Updated roster slots**

Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix
"Hello, my name is Johnson, I would like to introduce you to my associates, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Johnson, and Mrs. Johnson."

compy286

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-28-14/1707:55> »
I would love to play. Would a decker or gunslinger adept be a better fit? I can make and submit a character later this evening.

Im in central timezone and free Friday nights.

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <01-29-14/0526:41> »
I would love to play. Would a decker or gunslinger adept be a better fit? I can make and submit a character later this evening.

Im in central timezone and free Friday nights.
'

That works, I PM'd you and updated the roster slots.

Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix

guise

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-06-14/1715:17> »
Need a Technomancer? I'm a GM for this 5e group that meets in rl and looking to being a player for a change. If your spots are fill its cool and don't sweat it.

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <02-07-14/0114:46> »
Need a Technomancer? I'm a GM for this 5e group that meets in rl and looking to being a player for a change. If your spots are fill its cool and don't sweat it.

We have a decker already, but we do have a spot open.

Currently:
Face (haven't gotten her character yet)
Gunslinger Adept
Decker
Summoning Caster type person

It's a solid group, I'm fine with some overlap but a decker and a technomancer (that isn't a dronomancer) may be a bit too much overlap.
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix

guise

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <02-09-14/1205:23> »

We have a decker already, but we do have a spot open.

Currently:
Face (haven't gotten her character yet)
Gunslinger Adept
Decker
Summoning Caster type person

It's a solid group, I'm fine with some overlap but a decker and a technomancer (that isn't a dronomancer) may be a bit too much overlap.

That's cool. I've just been having the hankering to play a technomancer, and I can't as a GM for my group. Let me know if you still need me though.

Dakka

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <02-10-14/2025:13> »
Hey I'm playing the Decker, but if you want to play a TM I am more than happy to play something else.  My name might give it away, but I do like the shooting things (More Dakka!).

guise

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <02-11-14/0159:05> »
Hey I'm playing the Decker, but if you want to play a TM I am more than happy to play something else.  My name might give it away, but I do like the shooting things (More Dakka!).

Sounds good. I got no problem taking the full hacking roll if you get my back while I'm doing it.

moonlightshadow13

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <02-17-14/1211:25> »
So how is the ventro/ d20 sever

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <02-19-14/0357:34> »
So how is the ventro/ d20 sever

I'll get the D20 info sent out tonight when I get home, working on the vent/google hangout atm.

Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <03-21-14/2026:42> »
Bump, slot opened up, see top post for opening infor

(Same and/or Rigger)
« Last Edit: <03-21-14/2041:10> by Reiper »
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <03-21-14/2111:40> »
Perhaps I could? I think I'd play my pirate street sam guy.

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=14904.0

If you need him to have more metal in him to be called a street sam, I could work with that fairly quickly
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <03-22-14/0610:14> »
Perhaps I could? I think I'd play my pirate street sam guy.

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=14904.0

If you need him to have more metal in him to be called a street sam, I could work with that fairly quickly

I'll toss you a message.
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #14 on: <06-05-14/0204:40> »
We are currently alternating campaigns, we have a Street Scum short one going and a fairly well established campaign with at least one spot open currently in each.

We alternate campaigns depending on GM availability and GM fatigue.

No Pink Mohawk please, and we do encourage a good bit of RP (you don't have to be a great RPer, but I'll give bonus Karma for really good RP).

New characters entering into it will be given a money/karma boost to help them catch up to the established players. So far the established one has been a bit of cloak and dagger and Leverage stuff.

Campaign is run on my Mumble server for Voice chat and Roll20 for maps/dice etc.

8pm CST Friday nights, we generally run 3 - 4 hours sometimes longer but we are flexible. Let me know if you want in and I'll loop you in on our conversations.

PM me in addition to posting so I know to check the messages.
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix