• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« on: <12-21-13/0120:43> »
Character Sheets by Namikaze v1
Character Sheets by Namikaze v2
Character Sheets by Namikaze v3

Credits:
I want to give credit for design elements to Extell.  I would like to give credit to the concept of a portfolio of 5th edition sheets to lickintoad.

Suggestions:
  • Right-click and hide any of the workbooks that aren't relevant to your character type.
  • If you manipulate any of the few fields that do math, be prepared to change the formulas.  They're just simple sums so changes should be easy.
  • I like to fill my unused damage boxes with a dark gray color.

Final word:
I make no attempts to control these pages in any way.  Feel free to reuse the pages in any way shape or form you see fit.  These are for the community and that's how I want them to be used.

If someone wants to test these in Google Drive, you should be aware that in Excel the column widths are 2.0 and the row heights are 12.75.  This is all done on a page with margins set to 0.25 on all sides.  It should print just fine from Google Drive, but it was built and designed primarily for Excel.

Latest update:
« Last Edit: <04-27-14/1147:09> by Namikaze »
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-29-13/0115:17> »
Update 12.29.2013
  • Updated Magician and Mystic Adept pages to reflect spirit services owed
  • Updated Technomancer page to reflect sprite services owed
  • Added a "Nuyen Record" page to track nuyen changes
  • Changed the "Karma Record" page to have a column for gains and a column for expenditures
  • Changed the Nuyen field on page 1 to calculate total nuyen from the "Nuyen Record" page
  • Changed the Current Karma and Total Karma fields on page 2 to calculate from the "Karma Record" page
« Last Edit: <12-29-13/0120:22> by Namikaze »

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <02-17-14/0215:40> »
Update 02.16.2014
  • Added a variant Page 1 and Page 2 that changes the organization of information a bit.  Variant 2 is intended for use with a future update that will include expanded information on Contacts and Lifestyles
  • Updated all pages to remove extraneous information (character name, alias, etc.)
  • Changed the Mage, Adept, and Mystic Adept pages significantly to add more room for spells, powers, etc.
  • Changed the Decker and Technomancer pages to add the tables for Matrix Perception and Matrix Search tests
  • Changed the Rigger page to add another vehicle or drone

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <03-28-14/1830:41> »
Update 03.28.2014
  • Added a Contacts Sheet
  • Added a Lifestyle and IDs Sheet

I believe that the addition of these sheets will be helpful for those that are running games that focus more on the contacts, lifestyles, licenses, and such.  Additionally, I believe that these sheets are really helpful when combined with version 2 of Page 1 and Page 2, which are a little light on detail for contacts, IDs, etc.  I'm trying to find a way to add my own spreadsheet for character creation, but I think the best version out there already does it better than I could ever hope to do.  Therefore, I'm probably going to add a worksheet instead - something that doesn't automatically calculate, but can be used for tracking the original design of a character.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-21-14/1315:15> »
Update 04.21.2014
  • Revised the Gear sheet to reflect more of the options presented in Run & Gun
  • Revised all of the pages formatting to be more pleasing to the eye
  • Changed the Lifestyle page to give more room for Advanced Lifestyle information

Some of these revisions mean less room for information, gear, etc.  But the revisions also allow much more room for details.  As always, feel free to tweak these sheets to your specific needs.  I included as much as I could in the space that I had, but if you don't need Martial Arts for instance, you can expand the Gear section of the Gear sheet.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <04-27-14/1146:48> »
Update 04.27.2014
  • Added a link to version 1 of the sheet
  • Added a link to version 2 of the sheet

This isn't so much an update to the sheet as it is to this thread.  I realized that it is possible that people might want versions 1 and 2 available still.  So I dug them up and made them available.

TallonHunteR

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <12-19-15/1808:21> »
Updated this for Rigger 5.0 as its hard to find a decent excel sheet without auto fill.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5UeIV2SL4gCcEhkaG5iaVpGSjA/view?usp=sharing

changes

- space for modding a vehicle
- drone mod space with smaller notes section
- duped the vehicle sheet as there is now only room for 1 vehicle and 4 drones per sheet

credits as above for v3, edit by TallonHunteR

edit, sorry for the necro, but i felt it necessary so as to not steal credit.
« Last Edit: <12-19-15/1811:10> by TallonHunteR »

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <12-20-15/2050:11> »
I am so extremely picky with character sheets that I've literally never used one made by anyone other than myself. There was always something about the sheets that I didn't like. But these sheets like to be of very high quality, quite impressive work. I'm going to seriously consider using them, thanks a lot for the upload and effort! *looks at sheets again* Actually... I am going to use them. Congratulations, you just won over the pickiest runner in the sprawl ;)
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

TallonHunteR

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-21-15/0533:54> »
Ive decided to pick up this project.
the last version didn't like printers very much.

Character Folio v3

changes:
-pages made printer friendly with no "blanks" printed
-page breaks edited to be consistent (AK x 62) across all sheets
-standard margins now enforced
-added footer with sheet names and credits
-all headings now white on red background as per official SR5 sheet
-duped vehicle sheet removed
-sheet names changed
-karma, contact, and nuyen records altered with a header midway and at the bottom for less eye travel time

Notes:
-to create another sheet for digital use, r-click on the tab, "move and copy", check copy and select the sheet you want to follow it.

feedback is appreciated.

Feel free to edit to your heart's desire, just credit where credit is due. Lots of hard work went into this before i got my hands on it, and i've put a fair number of hours in myself.

« Last Edit: <12-22-15/0158:23> by TallonHunteR »

Strange

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <12-21-15/1825:14> »
coming up webpage not available.  Thanks for continuing the sheet, Tal.

TallonHunteR

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <12-22-15/0204:45> »
ok, link should be fixed now

also a new version, added some note spaces to the qualities page

SR5 Character Folio v3

Changes:
-added priority, background, notable features and notes headings to the qualities page

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <12-22-15/0630:19> »
Thank you for your work! Would it be possible to remove the priority section or have a link for both types? I really like these sheets but I never use the priority system and it would bug me having it on my sheet. Plus it's not that relevant once the game is underway. Sorry to be a pest!

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <12-30-15/1628:42> »
I just printed off the sheets. Couldn't figure out how to make it black and white like I wanted so I went with it as is. They sheets look really good and actually the red looks significantly sharper on paper than on my monitor. I like them quite a bit overall, my only complaint is the priority section as I think it's fairly useless once the game begins and it's stuck on your sheet permanently. Plus it isn't useful for me since I use Point Buy. Btw Tallon, I sent you an important message!

TallonHunteR

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <12-30-15/1742:48> »
I'm planning on adding a "genesis" sheet or sheets that has space for all the character creation methods: priority/sum, karma buy(for major things like metatype) and life modules.

i just need to get around to making it.

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #14 on: <12-30-15/1848:50> »
Nice. I have a question too, where am I supposed to write the number of damage boxes I have? Is it supposed to go in the red area? I think maybe there should be a white space for that. Also, is it not a good idea to have a section in the skills area for specializations? I like the idea of the common skills section but there are so many little modifiers from gear, mentor spirits, etc that I wonder if the skill section should be fully equipped instead of broken down into two  categories. I'm still filling in my sheets but they look quite good so far!