[SR4A, RECRUITMENT CLOSED] There will be flood

• 347 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #75 on: <09-11-13/1834:11> »
Frack.
I hate this.

Since I can't get to a decision on flavor and character, I'm going to do this the pragmatic way:
Farothel: Sorry, your character interests me, I know you're an awesome player and don't doubt you can take on more games, but you need to share your toys and give other people a chance to play, too :p
MaxKojote: Sorry, but the group's got a hacker already, I'm not too fond of incredibly surged characters, too unfamiliar with TM's and feel less guilty about 'refusing' you because you're in 2 other games as well...
RHat: Sorry. Pretty much the same as MaxKojote. Already got two PC's who can act as a face and you too have got other games to play in.

3 players left, none of which are currently in PbP's.
Pragmatism to the rescue again: The group's got no magic support and while I actually think a caster's probably the easiest 'role' to leave open, having at least one character who knows a thing or two about magic seems the most useful.
So that means Spooky is in.

That leaves me with TheDarkMessiah's 'Swish' and Yogi's 'Boomer'.

Too tired to think now. Also not enough information.
Can both of you please send me some basic charsheet info?
Like what will probably be your highest and lowest attributes? What skills, gear, qualities, 'ware or powers will stand out or define the character.
Doesn't have to be anywhere near complete or accurate, I just want to know what you're thinking off.
If I can't decide tomorrow, I'll start a damned poll. :(

Anachronaut

« Reply #76 on: <09-11-13/1849:14> »
Frack.
I hate this.

Since I can't get to a decision on flavor and character, I'm going to do this the pragmatic way:
Farothel: Sorry, your character interests me, I know you're an awesome player and don't doubt you can take on more games, but you need to share your toys and give other people a chance to play, too :p
MaxKojote: Sorry, but the group's got a hacker already, I'm not too fond of incredibly surged characters, too unfamiliar with TM's and feel less guilty about 'refusing' you because you're in 2 other games as well...
RHat: Sorry. Pretty much the same as MaxKojote. Already got two PC's who can act as a face and you too have got other games to play in.

3 players left, none of which are currently in PbP's.
Pragmatism to the rescue again: The group's got no magic support and while I actually think a caster's probably the easiest 'role' to leave open, having at least one character who knows a thing or two about magic seems the most useful.
So that means Spooky is in.

That leaves me with TheDarkMessiah's 'Swish' and Yogi's 'Boomer'.

Too tired to think now. Also not enough information.
Can both of you please send me some basic charsheet info?
Like what will probably be your highest and lowest attributes? What skills, gear, qualities, 'ware or powers will stand out or define the character.
Doesn't have to be anywhere near complete or accurate, I just want to know what you're thinking off.
If I can't decide tomorrow, I'll start a damned poll. :(

Dragon
Snake/Monkey?
Ox/Rabbit?

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #77 on: <09-11-13/1926:19> »
Info sent. 
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #78 on: <09-11-13/1936:27> »
I'm not currently in any PbP games.  As a matter of fact, this is the first one that's posted that they were recruiting since I joined.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #79 on: <09-11-13/1941:09> »
I think he said Spooky was in. 
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #80 on: <09-11-13/1944:43> »
He asked a question, and I answered it.  Though I have a feeling I know where a lot of my early Karma's going, after the first 13.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

Anachronaut

« Reply #81 on: <09-11-13/1952:31> »
He asked a question, and I answered it.  Though I have a feeling I know where a lot of my early Karma's going, after the first 13.

Novacoke and hookers.

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #82 on: <09-11-13/1953:38> »
Um, I was thinking more Sorcery and Arcana.  Maybe a touch more Assensing.  After I get Masking.

Anachronaut

« Reply #83 on: <09-11-13/1956:22> »
Um, I was thinking more Sorcery and Arcana.  Maybe a touch more Assensing.  After I get Masking.

Priorities, man.

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #84 on: <09-11-13/1957:14> »
I enjoy being a contributing member of the group.  Besides, I know where those hookers have been.

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #85 on: <09-11-13/2039:32> »
The droctors office?
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #86 on: <09-11-13/2042:13> »
Let me chack with my contacts first.  then I might sell you a list of the ones with a clean bill of health.

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #87 on: <09-11-13/2046:18> »
Must be a short list.   
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #88 on: <09-12-13/0138:49> »
Frack.
I hate this.

No worries mate. 8)   But if you ever run out of players, give me a call.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #89 on: <09-12-13/0149:33> »

Probably the fairest way to make the call - but consider me on call if something should happen.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Register