Upcoming releases

• 30 Replies

Opti

• Freelancer
  • Omae
« on: <05-20-13/0617:13> »
From the retailers previews:

April (this might be outdated, lol)

SHADOWRUN: CROSSFIRE Danger lurks behind every card in the Shadowrun: Crossfire cooperative deck- building game! You and up to three chummers take on the darkest allies and most powerful corporations of the 2070s as you make a run through the shadows in one of three missions (“Caught in the Crossfire”, “Extraction”, and “Deal with a Dragon”). Improve your character by buying Hacking, Spell, Weapon, and Skill cards from the Black Market to add to your deck, while overcoming a variety of obstacles to your mission and threats to your lives. Plus, you'll have to contend with the dreaded Crossfire deck, which serves up deadly, new events each round: you might have a Reversal of Fortune, encounter an Astral Surge, juggle a Grenade, or have to deal with the enemy’s Hardened Defenses. Scheduled to ship in April 2013. PSI CAT27700..........................$49.95

June

SHADOWRUN RPG 5TH EDITION CORE RULEBOOK Building on the award-winning Shadowrun, Fourth Edition rule set, Fifth Edition introduces the down-and-dirty Sixth World setting, a place where shadowrunners need to count their bul- lets carefully and be cautious about whom they trust. Running the Matrix has never been easier, as Shadowrun, Fifth Edition features all the tools and resources players need to quickly get into the game and onto the streets, including improved, streamlined Matrix rules, increased gear options, fast char- acter creation, more player aids, expanded gamemaster advice, and pre- generated gear kits.Scheduled to ship in June 2013. PSI CAT27000 ........................$59.99

SHADOWRUN RPG INTRODUCTORY BOX SET Scheduled to ship in June 2013. PSI CAT27100..........................

July

Shadowrun: SpLinTered STaTe Set in the archetypical Shadowrun setting of Seattle, this adventure sourcebook offers the character statistics, setting information, and plot points needed for gamemasters to take players on an adventure that introduces a new danger to the Sixth World. Scheduled to ship in July 2013. PSI CAT27400 ........................... $19.99

Shadowrun: Stolen SoulS Shedding further light on the Sybil virus plotline, this Shadowrun, Fifth Edition sourcebook provides extensive information on New York City in the Sixth World, as well as details on extraction runs, giving shadowrunners tools, gear, and technique that can help get people out of tightly guarded spots. Scheduled to ship in July 2013. PSI CAT27200............................$44.99

August

Shadowrun: run FaSter Every step, every advantage, every millisecond counts! Shadowrunners need every chance they get to gain a step on the opposition, and Run Faster is full of them. From new character creation options and a broader range of qualities, to lifestyle options, tactical advice, new contacts, and more, Run Faster serves as a crucial companion to players who want to get the most out of their Shadowrun, Fifth Edition core rulebook. Scheduled to ship in August 2013. PSI CAT27002............................$49.99

Shadowrun: Sprawl wildS Shadowrunners know they don’t have to wander out of their sprawls to find spaces as wild and untamed as any jungle. Seattle is a perfect example - from the dark corners of the Ork Underground to the overgrown insanity of the Redmond Barrens, Seattle hosts all variety of dangers and angry critters to push runners to their limits. Sprawl Wilds collects four adventures for use with Shadowrun, Fifth Edition. Scheduled to ship in August 2013. PSI CAT27480............................$24.99

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <05-20-13/0652:30> »
Interesting...hadn't seen the July or August releases before. Nice to see NYC get a spotlight.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #2 on: <05-20-13/0706:35> »
Glad to see they'll be leading off with what happened to Fastjack and others. Sybil virus, hmm? Interesting.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <05-20-13/0736:47> »
Any idea if Battle for Manhattan will be released for 4th or 5th edition?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <05-20-13/0747:33> »
Any idea if Battle for Manhattan will be released for 4th or 5th edition?
Is this the last adventure in the Boadroom Backstabs arc?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #5 on: <05-20-13/0753:10> »
It is.

Ariketh

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <05-20-13/0911:10> »
That looks mighty tasty. shutupandtakemymoney.jpg. :)

-Ariketh

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <05-20-13/1125:26> »
It is.
Interesting. Would think it'll be released for SR4A...simply because of compatibility...but I guess we'll be waiting for more news from TPTB.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #8 on: <05-20-13/1155:06> »
It is.
Interesting. Would think it'll be released for SR4A...simply because of compatibility...but I guess we'll be waiting for more news from TPTB.

Indeed. And you know what, One of upcoming releases, Stolen Souls, promissess to have NY well covered...and it also speaks about some virus, so maybe they are waiting till the last moment with Battle for Manhattan so they wont say too much in advance. And maybe, just maybe those books have something more in common...

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <05-20-13/1521:06> »
Sigh...tease...

Guess we'll have to wait and see ;D

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #10 on: <05-20-13/1527:29> »
And that, my friend, is what we cannot avoid :D

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <05-20-13/1815:58> »
Touche  ;D

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #12 on: <05-20-13/1846:52> »
Some of those prices are  :o Here's hoping they are big books.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #13 on: <05-20-13/1903:33> »
I'm going for a Limited Edition of SR5, if possible. Likely going to skip the Setting supplements, meanwhile Run Faster aka Runner's Companion sounds like a must. I kinda hope I'll be able to skip Stolen Souls, that its contents won't be part of Missions because 3 heavy hitters in such a short time are a tad too much finances-wise. As for the Introductory Box Set, I'll see whether I'll advise the gaming club to go for this one or just SR5.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Jetpack

• Newb
« Reply #14 on: <05-20-13/1909:21> »
SR 5 is $36 on Amazon, so that helps the cost of that one.