NEWS

Magic Opposed by Attribute+ESS?

• 92 Replies

Wildcard

• Omae
  • Hex.tall was here.
« Reply #90 on: <05-16-13/1036:07> »
See, it's like Rock Paper Scissors, or at least, is pushing in that direction.

The problem with a team of Street Sams is that a hacker a few blocks over in a van could hack all their gear and explode them .

The problem with a team of hackers is that a mage a few blocks over still could summon a spirit to find them, go astral, and summon spirits into the van until the hackers die.

The problem with a team of mages is... another team of mages?

That's why I suggested the  Attribute + (6- Essence) change. It'd help to put the answer to mages back to Street Sams.
I was permanently banned from the forums for consistently attacking my fellow posters and trolling the boards. I thought I could get "revenge" on FastJack for being banned by updating my sig to insult him, but all it proved was how much of an idiot I am.

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #91 on: <05-16-13/1039:06> »
The counter to a team of mages is a single grenade?
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.

Wildcard

• Omae
  • Hex.tall was here.
« Reply #92 on: <05-16-13/1046:21> »
The counter to a team of mages is a single grenade?

If you can find them, and that's doubtful. Besides, there's a good chance the mages are Astral, and now annoyed that they are dead, so at best, if you find them, it's a tie.
I was permanently banned from the forums for consistently attacking my fellow posters and trolling the boards. I thought I could get "revenge" on FastJack for being banned by updating my sig to insult him, but all it proved was how much of an idiot I am.

Register