NEWS

[OOC] TriSeq Runners, Private Military Campaign Adventure

• 548 Replies

Aryeonos

• Ace Runner
  • Resident hermaphrodite
« Reply #285 on: <03-14-13/1931:11> »
I`m going to have to ask someone else to troubleshoot that one for you, I have  to do everything with my phone right now. But you would have had to pay the foci`s karma cost that wasn`t free, maybe you adjusted your essence and it lowered your magic. I have had to readjust everything before because one of those attributes readjusted the calculations.
Sic Zipper Tyrannosaurus!

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #286 on: <03-14-13/1934:01> »
I`m going to have to ask someone else to troubleshoot that one for you, I have  to do everything with my phone right now. But you would have had to pay the foci`s karma cost that wasn`t free, maybe you adjusted your essence and it lowered your magic. I have had to readjust everything before because one of those attributes readjusted the calculations.
Pretty sure this might've happened when I slapped the 'ware on. I'll take another look.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #287 on: <03-14-13/2025:27> »
Pretty sure this might've happened when I slapped the 'ware on. I'll take another look.

That's pretty much why I just used the program to do that math for the skills and stuff, copied everything to an Open Office document and then put the implants and other stuff I thought I'd be using most often into the document.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #288 on: <03-14-13/2253:49> »
Just to be clear, which characters are we waiting on to get in the planes?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #289 on: <03-14-13/2259:21> »
Far as I know, I'm in the pilot's seat of the main plane, the other rigger is in the second one, and I don't think anyone else has boarded...

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #290 on: <03-15-13/0033:41> »
It must be me then, seemed there were a few characters that were MIA at the airfield.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #291 on: <03-15-13/0034:58> »
It must be me then, seemed there were a few characters that were MIA at the airfield.

We may have had a few people kind of disappear. I've seen it happen a couple times.

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #292 on: <03-15-13/0051:21> »
I've PMed our GM. Suffice to say, I think Omeed is very well and truly over-budget. I fear this type of game might be a little "advanced" for me. I fear I might have to bow out. And, yeah, with play-by-post this type of thing is very much the nature of the beast. But I figured I might as well be straightforward with all of you and tell you that I'm seriously considering quitting, mostly due to feeling like I lack the level of rule-mastery necessary for this particular game.

So I apologize for the lack of IC posts. Feel free to ignore Omeed's presence for the time being.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #293 on: <03-15-13/0057:24> »
I've PMed our GM. Suffice to say, I think Omeed is very well and truly over-budget. I fear this type of game might be a little "advanced" for me. I fear I might have to bow out. And, yeah, with play-by-post this type of thing is very much the nature of the beast. But I figured I might as well be straightforward with all of you and tell you that I'm seriously considering quitting, mostly due to feeling like I lack the level of rule-mastery necessary for this particular game.

So I apologize for the lack of IC posts. Feel free to ignore Omeed's presence for the time being.

In the post where you gave numbers for an overage, it wasn't a whole lot, and I know that I personally actually prefer when characters have some variance in that regard.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #294 on: <03-15-13/0235:18> »
Sad to see you go mate, it'd be better if you stayed on board but I understand if this is not your kind of game. I too feel like there's a lot of rules I don't know but so far nothing has affected my character or my gameplay.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #295 on: <03-15-13/0237:50> »
Sad to see you go mate, it'd be better if you stayed on board but I understand if this is not your kind of game. I too feel like there's a lot of rules I don't know but so far nothing has affected my character or my gameplay.

Heck, this is the first time I've actually gotten into game-play with a Rigger, and as such I'm not 100% on that aspect of rules.

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #296 on: <03-15-13/0330:15> »
Seriously,
Take it as a Chance to learn the rules and just ask if necessary.
Or even if not necessary and you just want to check or ask.

It would be sad to see you go because of this.

If you however feel like you really don't fit the group, or have problems with a once a day schedule, we can't force you too stay.
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

Ernie55

• Newb
« Reply #297 on: <03-15-13/0816:05> »
Beast, theres no need to go! Best way to learn the rules is to just dive in and FOIP (find out in play). It's only then that you'll find out the stuff you need, and you've got 7 or so other people who are happy to help on this thread alone. Your character seems really cool as well :D

Regardin the overspend, you could probably shave quite a few points by dropping a level or two here or there from secondary skills or removing utility things entirely (esp given our redundancies). Was he built in Chummer?

Regarding Active/not:

A4BG - Viktor - Plugged into the passenger VTOL
Nathen - Nico - Plugged into the drone VTOL
Thrass - Butcher - Checking out the passenger VTOL's gunnery system
Sichr - Nina + Fenrir - Asleep/ Locked in a box on the Passenger VTOL
Kouryuu - Red - Outside the passenger VTOL looking a bit nervous
Ernie55 - Ellena - Outside the passenger VTOL surprised at how sweet our rides are ;) - Will make next IC post this eve when home
HydroRaven - Fisher - Getting on to the passenger VTOL and about to begin rituals
Bewilderbeast - Banai - With those outside the passenger VTOL - But explained general quietness above

Magnetbox - Antal (sniper) - not posted IC or OOC since the 10th

Seem to be doing alright for a big group imho

« Last Edit: <03-15-13/0829:19> by Ernie55 »
Speech, Thoughts, Comm, Text

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #298 on: <03-15-13/0911:50> »
It's not a matter of not having time to post, or even due to the fact that Omeed is over-budget. I'm sure I could fix him, but I'm not sure I can find the three or four hours I need to sit down and familiarize myself with unfamiliar books and house rules to get him where he needs to be. Not without holding up the entire game, at least.

I'm still thinking about it. I'd like to play, but I'm not sure I can get this character table-ready in a timely manner.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #299 on: <03-15-13/0916:58> »
Over budget before or after you add the equipement?

Register