NEWS

What printing is the Shadowrun Annavasary Edition is out?

• 2 Replies

Dagnir

• Newb
« on: <09-27-12/1425:12> »
Wondering what printing is the core book in?

Ork_Adept_1970

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <10-03-12/2143:08> »
Not sure. I've scoured the verso of the title page of the copy I bought at the FLGS about six weeks ago and it does not indicate.  I do know that it was printed in 2012 as the copyright date indicates 205 - 2012.  I bought the first printing of SR4A when it came out, and it had the sewn in bookmark ribbon; this most recent copy I bought does not. I use both as I have an extra copy for players who have not gotten theirs yet.

I will say that the binding on both printings is super-solid. And I like the 2012 one for its corrected errata.

Anyway, I am sure someone will be along to clarify.

Noble Drake

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <10-03-12/2159:58> »
The original printing of SR4A was released around August of 2009 - it can be identified by the copyright on the credits page at the end of the table of contents saying "copyright 2005-2009 WizKids Inc."

There is also a printing of SR4A, which I believe is only the 2nd printing and am sure is currently the most recent, released near the beginning of this year - it can be identified by the copyright on the credits page at the end of the table of contents saying "copyright 2005-2012 The Topps Company, Inc."

Apparently, a decision was made to simply update the copyright date rather than do that and also add in a mention that says "2nd printing"