NEWS

Flamethrowers and accessories.

• 10 Replies

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« on: <06-28-16/0231:06> »
..OK odd question, can you add the following mods to a Shiawasi Incinerator flamethrower?

Internal Smartlink,
Easy Breakdown
Extended Clip (Canister?)
Weapon Personality.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Medicineman

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-28-16/0309:34> »
Yes to all
Why shouldn't you ?
SR5 has the Credo
What You see is what you get !
and as long as you can't find an explicit; "Thou shalt not...."
you can use all Rules !
( this is not valid for Missions.
Missions has it's own rules that someone else has to explain but not me, surely not me.... !!!)

Hough!
Medicineman
http://english.bouletcorp.com/2013/08/02/the-long-journey/
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1V7fi5IqYw
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYlAPjyNm8

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #2 on: <06-28-16/0601:43> »
...the internal smartlink definitely makes sense as it is...well...internal in the weapon (though makes it very expensive at 20,000¥).

Wanted to do the underbarrel flamethrower on it (twice the burn, twice the fun as the character Dolly would say) but apparently there is no underbarrel mount. Not sure what the "slide mount" it has really does.

I did find a blurb in the Run & Gun that says flamethrowers cannot mount accessories save for the biometric safety system (but why then not an internal Smartlink?), and the one listed there  looks more like a SMG than a full sized one like the Incinerator.

Blue Rose

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <07-03-16/0012:52> »
But if your flamethrower has an underbarrel flamethrower, where do you put the underbarrel chainsaw?

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #4 on: <07-03-16/0714:11> »
But if your flamethrower has an underbarrel flamethrower, where do you put the underbarrel chainsaw?

Why, on the underbarrel mount of your underbarrel mount!!

And don't forget to attach a BBQ fork to the underbarrel mount of your chainsaw, mounted to the underbarrel mount of the flamethrower, mounted to the underbarrel mount of you 1st flamethrower!!

Why a BBQ fork?

To hold the meat while you cut it with the chainsaw, AFTER you cooked with the flamethrower of course!!!

Geez, what DO they teach you kids in Home Ed these days??? Its clearly not proper cooking techniques!
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #5 on: <07-04-16/0018:37> »
...hehhehheh.  ;)

Of course you need the underbarrel Super Squirt filled with BBQ sauce mounted on the underbarrel mount of the BBQ Fork.
« Last Edit: <07-04-16/0020:32> by kyoto kid »

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #6 on: <07-04-16/2116:16> »
...hehhehheh.  ;)

Of course you need the underbarrel Super Squirt filled with BBQ sauce mounted on the underbarrel mount of the BBQ Fork.

I  like it!

Hmm, maybe an underbarrel mounted grenade launcher for Pepper Punch grenades (Seasoning delivery!), on the Super Squirt, on the BBQ fork, on the chainsaw, on the flamethrower, on the 1st flamethrower?

THAT would be the perfect Grill Master's set up!

Tune in next week to Shadowcooking where we disuss the perfect baking set up to make Juggernaught cookies!
« Last Edit: <07-04-16/2121:41> by Reaver »
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #7 on: <07-04-16/2239:08> »
...OK now I  gotta do this for my Cajun character. "ahh dat Pepper Punch make it burn so good" don' it now?

I hope I can get the GM to allow Cajun Cooking to be the required skill

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <07-05-16/0214:54> »
...hehhehheh.  ;)

I  like it!

Hmm, maybe an underbarrel mounted grenade launcher for Pepper Punch grenades (Seasoning delivery!), on the Super Squirt, on the BBQ fork, on the chainsaw, on the flamethrower, on the 1st flamethrower?

THAT would be the perfect Grill Master's set up!

Tune in next week to Shadowcooking where we disuss the perfect baking set up to make Juggernaught cookies!

Now hand that contraption to your team's troll, and watch the opposition run screaming! Of course they will need some appropriate looking armor! ;D

Blue Rose

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <07-05-16/0243:13> »
Balderdash!

You hand the team troll two.  One for the left hand, one for the right.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #10 on: <07-05-16/0549:28> »
...one with Stubbs Hickory Smoke sauce and the other with Stubbs Spicy .

Register