NEWS

Character Creation Questions

• 19 Replies

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #15 on: <01-03-16/2228:45> »
Meh, I don't know if it would necessarily be a good idea, but I do think it would be a fun idea. Running around with claws and breathing fire. Now if I could just eat fire...

You will never be as powerul as Natsu in any tabletop setting i know. I had a Dragon Disciple in DnD who was level 40 with 20 (10 basic 10 epic) who wasnt that powerful. And while my other 20 werent in arcane monk i can accurately say you should put anime delusions out of your head or be dissapointed. I warn this out of caution and respect your choices in anime even if i dont agree with them. I too wanted to make an anime my first game.
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <01-03-16/2231:11> »
See if your GM will go for this

Partial skull
Cyber Torso

4 Slot Sprayer mechanism from the cyberskull for the flamethrower 2000 nuyen maybe
8 Slot Flamethrower in the Torso (doesn't fire from the torso) 4000 nuyen as normal.
Of course you have a tube running in your neck from the flametank in the torso to the sprayer in the skull.

So the flame is coming slightly off to the side of the mouth rather than the mouth itself.
I'm pretty sure the guys you're torching won't know the difference.
« Last Edit: <01-03-16/2234:54> by gradivus »
"Speech" Thought >>Matrix<< Astral

FST_Gemstar

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <01-03-16/2339:05> »
is there any corosive spits, venoms, toxins, that could be set on fire with a lighter or something when you spit it out?

Galgano

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <01-04-16/0715:12> »
is there any corosive spits, venoms, toxins, that could be set on fire with a lighter or something when you spit it out?

gasoline... 8)

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <01-04-16/0900:31> »
I'm sure there's a terrible idea for an internal air tank somewhere in here.
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.