NEWS

Looking for skype group either 4ed or 5ed

• 1 Replies

DevilRoy

• Newb
« on: <07-31-14/1710:46> »
Still looking for a shadowrun game to join, my regular one keeps getting canceled and the one I was offered got canceled too. Hopefully ill have better luck this time. Im willing to play a combative or non-combative character depending on what the group needs. I don't mind goofing a little bit but I will play a serious game. Any offers will be appreciated :).

Wrothmonk

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <08-20-14/2238:08> »
Me and a few other folks are trying to get a 4e group together over here: http://www.shadowrun.com/forums/discussion/40791/round-robin-gming-group-from-want-ads/p1
Since it seems there are very few GMs out there we decided to just try our own hands at it. The plan is to have a rotation where each player takes their turn to GM a scenario, distributing the workload and allowing everyone a chance to play. Don't worry about GM experience too much, we're all rather new to it.

The general time zones of the group center around central United States, no particular times/days have really been discussed as of yet but we can probably work something out as we all have somewhat open schedules.

We currently have an escaped clone hacker (myself), a war veteran who is old enough to have seen the awakening (the person currently slotted to GM first), and either another hacker or a face (The player had both rolled up beforehand). There are also two people who were interested but life has currently put them on standby, no indication as to when/if they may return.

If you're interested make a post over on the page I linked, be sure to give a few details about yourself (things like GMing experience, preferred time, preferred role, ect).

Register